Need I say more, Americucks?

Need I say more, Americucks?

Sometimes the best defense is a good offense.

If they defended themselves they would've lost.

cry more sandmonkey

cant wait for daddy trump 2 nuke mecca

Thinking we actually care about defending countries we just don't like mudslims fucking faggot leaf

but I want cheap gas to put in my car

>daddy
>Being this gay

>see filename

bask in the glory of my large, flaccid uncut non Jew penis and my superior white skin

rooast my skinny body if you want just lost 30 lbs and started bulking last week

So if they guy next door wants to kill you and starts buying guns you would just wait until he attacks or call the police?

>implying they are next door

based on your logic, we shouldn't have stopped at burning the white house

kek

If there was an option available where I could say "get out of the ME and handle local terrorism and insurgencies as brutally as possible" I would smash that button. Fuck Iran, fuck Isreal, fuck ISIS, etc. Get out and lock up the borders.

So far no one has offered that. They just support different sides.

At least Trump wants to charge them for it.

Piss off leaf, you are fucking weak.

with planes and missiles long distances are irrelevant

Nah, it's OK, you just have to yell "Nazi!" first.

>wasted trips on a shitpost

Kys

So then the Russians shouldn't have invaded Germany in ww2?

Iraqi Freedom was a sham and shouldn't have happened, but the point in this picture just isn't true - it's perfectly possible to attack a foreign nation in order to preemptively avoid being attacked in the future.

>implying that this glorious image is a waste of trips

lmao dicklet

All the wars we've been involved in the past two decades or so have been based on lies and misinformation by our government. We even elected the "lesser" warmonger twice and he just involved us in more shit.

Not sure what you want us to do at this point.

SIeep tight Pupper!

kek ok pal