Is he redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vw-rb5gtG7g
youtube.com/watch?v=uq-Ng0oYxZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the definition of a degenerate

>degenerate
You mean a poser?

>When you spend 90% of your career dressing like an edgy half baked nazi hellraiser fusion, then switch to full commie once "literally hitler" comes along
I didn't even know he was still around. He's got to be at least 55 now.

A Child abuser?

youtube.com/watch?v=Vw-rb5gtG7g

>He might say edgy shit like how we just want to be like him from jealousy but that is just a fallacy.

He is a conman putting on an act to finagle shekels from goyim. He is a jew.

Here he is without makeup

cringey. that's what he is

Hes an artist you tasteless cuck

He had a song called Rock and Roll Nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=uq-Ng0oYxZk

having an entire album about himself personally abusing children is more than cringy.

Jewish uber shekelord of the highest order.

He acts out an exaggerated version of the degeneracy he sees in American popular culture. That's always been his thing.

Brian warner has been bogdanov'd?

It all makes sense now. Paul from the wonder years was a kike too.

Antichrist Superstar, Mechanical Animals, Holy Wood

All other albums are shit

Don't try to be cute about abusing infants.

>This is under interpol jurisdiction

More like Patti Smith had a song called Rock and Roll Nigger and he did a shitty cover.

His career ended amerifats stopped being shocked by an open atheist rock group.

Shame, he actually made good music.

can you give me a quick rundown on him?

Portrait of an American Family was decent

Except it wasn't his song.

>a postmodernist dadaist who makes edgy music to get laid

You'd think he could afford a better looking wig

He was relevant in the 90s. He's just a has-been.

I have no idea who this is

Here is the track listing for

"Smells like Children"

Track listing
No. Title Length
1. "The Hands of Small Children" 1:35
2. "Diary of a Dope Fiend" ("Dope Hat" re-record) 5:56
3. "Shitty Chicken Gang Bang" 1:19
4. "Kiddie Grinder (Remix)" ("Organ Grinder" remix) 4:23
5. "Sympathy for the Parents" 1:01
6. "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)" (Eurythmics cover) 4:53
7. "Everlasting Cocksucker (Remix)" ("Cake and Sodomy" remix) 5:14
8. "Fuck Frankie" 1:48
9. "I Put a Spell on You" (Screamin' Jay Hawkins cover) 3:37
10. "May Cause Discoloration of the Urine or Feces" 3:59
11. "Scabs, Guns and Peanut Butter" 1:01
12. "Dance of the Dope Hats (Remix)" ("Dope Hat" remix, contains samples from "Cake and Sodomy") 4:40
13. "White Trash (Remixed by Tony F. Wiggins)" (uses lyrics from "Cake and Sodomy") 2:48
14. "Dancing with the One-Legged..." 0:46
15. "Rock 'n' Roll Nigger" (Patti Smith cover) 3:32
16. "Untitled" (first part is an alternative version of "Shitty Chicken Gang Bang")

>notice anything strange?

>Your right lets ignore all the references to child abuse and pizza.

known child abuser threatened Donald Trump directly about "taking him to a secret kill room to behead him then eat his body"

Sweet Dreams was a good original off that album

see
He behaved as bad as the culture around him did. He has settled down more in his older age but still/

>Sodomizing babies is funny!

>But I am something that you'll never be
Is this supposed to make me upset or something? I don't want to be anything like you dude.

The quote is from the song I linked.

The song is about abusing children then grinding up their remains to hide the bodies and how the public is unable to accept this truth.

You couldn't be more wrong. If you actually knew anything about Manson or watched any of his interviews you'd know that much of his early work was about American culture turning child abuse into entertainment for the masses, and mainstream media reaping the profits of said entertainment.

Enjoy your (You)s.

>someone who was molested as a child in a society where everyone just pretends that shit doesn't happen but will crucify you for publicly suggesting that god doesn't exist references the absurdity of America's unwillingness to admit that acts of child rape occur in their own towns to, and perpetrated by, people that they know in his music
Wooooow

He looks like a woman. An ugly one, but still a woman...

>Is he redpilled?
No he is edgepilled and belongs to 90's, together with michael moore, madonna, cher, eminem, south park and other old boring pieces of shit.
The edgeboi thinks he can impress anyone?
We laugh at mexicans peeling off each other faces, isis killing sandniggers, police killing niggers,etc. Degenerates like them saturated American culture so much that being a normal, white, heterosexual, in shape, right wing man is already edgy as fuck.
If you will wear leather underwear and suck on a dildo on the most busy street in any US megalopolis you will be either ignored or even praised.
If you are white, in shape, clean cut haircut man and start talking into a loudspeaker that gays are degenerate scum, abortion should not be payed by gov. and whites should fight for their right to exist an absolute shitstorm will start.
The paradigm has shifted.
We president nao.

Then If I have it twisted n Backwards I stand corrected not trying to make stuff up its what I can glean from it but if he is infact doing that then I support him in it.

this wigger was always redpilled.

He got punched out in Lethbridge, AB though.

was grabbing some niggs welfare ticket, i mean, some white bitch giving it away for the first 2 inches longer than the other goy.

but when ooga booga realized that this emo, cuckolded POS scooped it up faster than a nigger on welfare day buddy snapped.

HISTORY LESSONE

He's an effeminate man's Konietzko.

he looks like a bogdanoff

A washed up 90's popstar? Yeah, he's got me there

well there is a Third Bogdanoff brother that we are trying to figure out the identity of.