Complain about Obama "ruling by executive order"

>Complain about Obama "ruling by executive order"
>It's okay when Trump does it

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_federal_executive_orders
thestreet.com/story/13964333/1/steel-stocks-soar-on-trump-s-pipeline-executive-orders.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To get rid of Obama's shit? Yes

No, the wall, the TPP, that's kind of congress' domain. I mean I agree with getting out of the TPP don't get me wrong I just have a problem with ruling by executive order it bypasses checks and balances in our system that were put in there to prevent tyranny.

Yeah I agree with it that's why it's ok, get it now?

where were you when Obama was doing it?

I hate this shit. It's just like how just after an election the losers complain about the electoral college.

Congress already shot down TPP, moron.

>the wall is congress' domain

Good thing Congress already passed laws on book to build the wall.

If someone steals your bike, you are justified in stealing it back off of their property.

I will support 1,000 executive orders now if it returns us to the founders vision tomorrow.

I complained about Obama ruling by executive order too, like the order that established the "dreamers",

But let's be fair, ruling by executive order isn't what we're supposed to be doing.

>tyranny
excellent buzzword faggot
whole post discared

Ruling by executive order is exactly what the founders DIDN'T want fuckwad.

I remember the left clamoring gleefully after Obama abused executive orders to circumvent Congress.

How's does it feel now, you ass-blasted niggers? You set he precedent and now we're upholding it. DEAL WITH IT, FAGGOT.

Plenty of laws on the books about securing our borders. The wall is just one way to accomplish that.

We fix this shit now and deal with executive orders later.

Trumps not a nigger though

And that is why you should not give up power when people you like are in office.
It is only a matter of time until someone you loathe takes over.

No, you're wrong there.

Negotiating trade deals is not congress's job. Had they already made it law then you might have an argument but Trump declining to propose it as law is nothing like tyranny.

>trumps not gonna fulfill his promises!

Ratifying a trade agreement is congress' domain.

That's what I said. But here there is no agreement to ratify.

wtf i dont hate this /soc/ whore anymore

Obama did bad things by decree. Trump is using his executive powers for good.

Please die.

Is Jimmy Numale /ourguy/?

>wasting $30 billion on a security blanket isn't a bad thing

apparently so

I don't recall anyone complaining about King Nigger using executive orders, nor do I think it's a problem.

>implying Mexico isn't paying

Stop shilling this faggot's instagram you fucking loser.

I don't see Mexico paying I see US federal funds being appropriated for it, even though... congress is supposed to have the power of the purse.

Mexico already owes us more than $30 billion in welfare spending on their own nationals who illegally reside in the US.

Congress already appropriated money for this in a previous bill. Obama never used it, so Trump is now.

Mexico will either pay or we will tax their remittances to hell.

Already approved a pipeline for foreign oil with chinese steel. He could have mandated they make it with US steel and gotten it through easy, but he caved to his donors like a pussy.

Obama made 275 over the course of his eight years, which doesn't come even close to FDR's 3,522. Democrats seem to be the biggest abusers of executive orders.

Trump's made six so far to enact the policies he ran on. We'll have to wait and see how carried away he gets, but he'll never match the casual tyranny of the Democrats.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_federal_executive_orders

S-ST-STOP THE EXECUTIVE ORDERS LITERALLY FASCISM.

i love this shit is blowing back right into their faces and trump will be more than sure to pass laws before he's out

He did require US steel to be used. What are you talking about?

thestreet.com/story/13964333/1/steel-stocks-soar-on-trump-s-pipeline-executive-orders.html

I stand corrected.

But you're still a cunt, cunt.

then why is it in the constitution

Complain?!

Fuck Son, I'm gonna send Trump $200 and ask to have my name added to that wall!

Ur secretly a leaf aren't you?

Trump's executive orders arent destroying the country.

kill yourself you retarded faggot

The difference is that Obama used executive orders and still got nothing done

>Trump gives the option for Americans to donate $200 to the wall and have their name engraved on it or on a plaque on the wall
Let's be honest, he'd raise tens of thousands

Post YFW Trump ends the usage of executive orders before leaving office.

>we got what we want when our last president abused executive orders, tough luck lol
>why is your president doing it too? You don't want to be hypocrites do you?

kys

>not complaining when Obongo rules by executive order
>complaining when Trump does

depends on what the EO is, you dumb nigger

Obama uses executive orders
>Fuck you Obama! King Nigger!!! Executive orders are not meant to be abused!!!! Muh congress!!!!

Trump uses executive orders
>God Bless Trump! The madman did it again! Please make more executive orders please

Are all americans this devoid of morals and principles?

is the nu male meme guy really a trump supporter

We can take away all Foreign aid and tax the shit out of the products going into America form Mexico.
And if you don't thin Mexico will Embargo America they would be completely retarded to lose 320million+ customers

Prior to Trump conservatives were actually calling executive orders unconstitutional.

the thing is you guys shitted on Obama for using executive orders multiple times, and now you are applauding Trump when he does the same thing

This is classic hypocrisy and brainwashing

>Complain about Trump not telling the truth
>It's OK when Clinton does it

Kek, he passed a keystone this morning!

I find it hilarious actually.
Obongo thought he could bypass congress and just use 875 executive orders and doesn't think the next president will take a shit all over them

>Top 10 wrestling heel turns

> both sides do it
> but liberals embrace it, while conservatives shut their own hypocrites down

It's kind of how both Christians and Muslims can be terrorists, but Christians throw Christan terrorists in jail while Muslims throw Muslim terrorists a party.

btfo

Probably millions if they sent you an authorized photo of it

>trumptards get exposed for being hypocrites
>"B-B-But Obama something!!!!! What about Hillary!!!!!!!!"

And no, Obama did not think for a second that the next president would not use executive orders

Fpbp

Yes, but Obongo thought his successor would be Clinton.

>B-But Trump is using executive orders

Yes, and I'm sure in 4-8 years, the next pres might wanna undo those, by executive order, too!

I'm thinking at least 8 years.

>Expand executive orders for 8 years
>lose the election

No you fucking idiots. It's not okay to rule be executive order, it's not OK when Trump when does it, but that DOES NOT MEAN we can't agree with the executive order being passed.

>Every Trump supporter is against executive orders
>Trump supporters are a hive mind
you should really ask someone their opinions before you assume.

Imaginary beverage of choice for you friend. Cheers

False equivalency.

Trump is using Executive Orders to expedite the process. Republicans control both the House and Senate and they'll go along with the Trump agenda if they know what is good for them. Meaning this shit would have happened eventually, with or without Executive Orders.

Obama used Executive Orders to bypass a Republican-controlled Congress. Meaning his Executive Orders would not have become law if he had not explicitly expressed them.

Turnabout is fair play.

I believe 4/6 are undoing of executive orders of Obama

>Executive order on Obamacare
Not necessarily an anti one. I also have questions about this order

>Hiring freeze
Same case as above, but I think this is a good idea.

>TPP
Obama never issued an order, so I guess he's right

>Mexico City policy
Obama used an executive order on this. Makes sense.

>Keystone pipeline
Overall this one frustrates me because this isn't a government issue in the fucking first place.

Okay, left may have a point. But I believe most of these orders lead to a freer and more open market + government, so I'll withhold my judgement.

It's more like a perfect mix of everything Trump does is right, and everything Obama does is bad. Logic doesn't factor into it.

i am ok with fascism as long as its not commie leftist fascism

>mentioning Trumptards
>get's offended because i mentioned him

So you declare yourself to be a trumptard?

You forgot the cliffnotes that he did so because Republicans were holding the government hostage and were trying to prevent all bills from being passed, whether they were good bills or not.

>Sup Forums is one person
desu I never personally cared that much

>WAH WAH ITS ALL THE MEAN MEAN REPUBLICAN'S FAULT HE HAD NO CHOICE

Self-awareness nigger. Get some.

It's why they apply tourniquets in the field even though obvious and much better treatment awaits at the hospital - if you want the patient to live to ever see the hospital, it's your only choice.

Difference between Trump and Obama, for those too stupid or dense to see the obvious, is that supporting legislation will follow.

>It's not Ted Cruz's fault the US nearly defaulted on it's debt REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's what I don't get. People saying America is going down a dark path with these President's "ruling through executive orders" but FDR in the 30's and 40's made 3522?? You guys went down that path a long time ago.

9 out of the 15 presidents with a higher number than Obama were Republicans. Coolidge, #3, had a turn less than six years and wasn't president during war and/or economic crisis.

Don't use info that works against you.