So, as it's looking like the Trump admin. is going to move ahead with completing the wall along the Mexican border...

So, as it's looking like the Trump admin. is going to move ahead with completing the wall along the Mexican border, I figured it was time to maybe start cooking up some designs for it.
I got bored tonight and came up with these rough ideas in SketchUp...
Not like I really have the President's ear or anything, but I thought it would be interesting to do and hear what Sup Forums has to say.

I'll post a few pics here of what I accomplished so far.

The dimensions as it stands are
The Wall: 17 feet high (15 foot base height, with 2 additional feet coming from the 'top' part)
5 feet thick
each "piece" about 20 feet wide

The image i made shows only 2 portions of the wall.
The first one (without the "Trump") would be the common one, and the second one would be one hopefully coming up every 100 miles or so, in tribute of the man who brought these ideas to fruition.

In case your wondering, the thing on top of the wall in the second photo is barbed wire.
The "material" i used for the photo was just stock concrete fill, as i figured thats the cheapest, strongest thing to make it out of.

Any feedback at all would be appreciated.
How does it look? What are the chances of something like this actually being made? etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

thepoliticalinsider.com/trump-wall-congress-approved-2016-construction-could-begin-now/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

baroque architecture is more trumps style

maga

Where's the catapult user?

this is the view from america

this is the view from mexico

will be in v2.0

thanks

This design is tall enough and more imposing.

thepoliticalinsider.com/trump-wall-congress-approved-2016-construction-could-begin-now/

>a pyramid of coiled barbed wire 8 or so feet high
im fucking diamonds

Remember, if they allow us to fucking engrave the wall at a cost the US could actually make money out of this.

BIGGER

Since we're making Mexico pay for it is there any reason not to go full Attack on Titan tier?

Lads...

Yea though I walk through the valley of death I shall fear no illegal

You should add a machine gun emplacement to further the point.

fuck sakes that's way better than mine
talk about instant deflation

Man I really want a train on it though, from some city in texas to some city in california

1. People would rely on it immediately meaning you can't just tear down the wall
2. No bullshit gaps

I think the wall should be at least this high. Instead of those figures, we should have classical sculptures of Trump BTFOing Jeb, The Pope, Ted Cruz, et al. I just hope there's enough mileage along the border to tell the whole story.

yeah k so far i need to add guns, cameras, and a catapult

This is what a barbed wire "pyramid" looks like.

Underrated

How will a wall stop tunnelers?

>5 feet thick
>5 feet
>thick

geez user ..

I'd pay a lot of money to have pepes built INTO the wall.

GO BIG

OR

GO HOME

sniffer dogs.

sheet piling down to bedrock

That's what the underground sensors are for

build it partially underground, and one of the posters suggested underground motion sensors.

One word: Ladder.

Drumpf BTFO.

The army that comes along with the wall can handle that.

Make it out of Roman Concrete and we have the greatest wall ever built

GROUND PENETRATING RADAR

HAHA NICE TRY MEXICAN

May Kek grant your wishes, user.

The average Mexican family doesn't have the resources to build a tunnel in the middle of a desert

Two words: machine guns

no wall no dice

He wants a high-speed rail on top of it. It'll be a fucking massive installation, bigger than anything you are imagining yet.

>sheet piling down to bedrock

wonder how far that might be on average

this is basically what i had in mind
gonna add a guard tower too

The average mexican family won't bother coming anyway when they learn there are no jobs or social services for them anymore.

Seismic sensors like they do in the South Korean border.

Wait, Sup Forums really want a literal wall?

let's just build it entirely underground

kek

beautiful

"Love Trumps Hate" - Kikes in America

It doesn't. But, it will most likely extend 4 or 5 feet underground. Which will prevent 80% from even trying. The industrious beaners will dig a hole, that others will use. Thus, creating a fixed point of leakage, which will be easy to discover.

Stupid asian monkey. Get the fuck back to your rice field

Do people still think Mexico will pay for it though?

yes. want riterar warr.
reminds me
you rike rice? i rike rice. i rearry rike rice

something simple and tough that sends a "not welcome" message should suffice, really.

if its too deep they can create concrete walls below the surface

>So, as it's looking like the Trump admin. is going to move ahead with completing the wall along the Mexican
>border, I figured it was time to maybe start cooking up some designs for it.
>I got bored tonight and came up with these rough ideas in SketchUp...
>Not like I really have the President's ear or anything, but I thought it would be interesting to do and hear what Sup Forums has to say.

>I'll post a few pics here of what I accomplished so far.

>The dimensions as it stands are
>The Wall: 17 feet high (15 foot base height, with 2 additional feet coming from the 'top' part)
>5 feet thick
>each "piece" about 20 feet wide

>The image i made shows only 2 portions of the wall.
>The first one (without the "Trump") would be the common one, and the second one would be one hopefully coming up every 100 miles or so, in tribute of the man who brought these ideas to fruition.

>In case your wondering, the thing on top of the wall in the second photo is barbed wire.
>The "material" i used for the photo was just stock concrete fill, as i figured thats the cheapest, strongest thing to make it out of.

>Any feedback at all would be appreciated.
>How does it look? What are the chances of something like this actually being made? etc.

This wall is fucking lame. Trump will not build a lame fucking wall. Somone could get through this wall with a stick of dynamite. Trump will not make a wall That will be a failure. It's going to be a huge ass fucking wall. Like bigger than the great wall. Probablly the biggest fucking wall ever built dipshit. Lol

I-I can help build the wall, right?

We reary want. Reary reary bad. Buird waru nao. Fuck of subhuman

>do as I say, not as I do you dumb goy

I ACTUALLY LIKE IT. although no sharp edage on top to easy to grapple too. got have rounded surfaces. basically a steel frame with cement poured around in in a form... something like this COULD protect a maglev trains. takes away the on the ground bomber angle to an extent.

this

What is this from? Its fucking beautiful.

hinki of the seating ticket potential or just put the whole dam train in a bullet proof lexan tunnel

i like how you people will call mexicans dirty poor morons but when it comes to crossing a wall suddenly they're the love child of MacGyver and Stephen Hawking.

yeah, it's a basic wall. trump (aka THE AMERICAN PEOPLE) isnt going to pay 50 gorillion dollars for a wall out of your manga comics you fucking idiots

That is a total overkill. You are not supposed to stop fucking paco tanks with this wall. Just build regular fence with barbed wire. Put sensors and cameras that activate and notify border patrol. You can add those things that crush oncoming waves to stop vehicles.

What about planes? Like people just coming in with a visa and overstaying it.

El no bro

go big or go home

the american way

niiice

>That is a total overkill
its like you've never heard of america before

We need to send this to Trump

A high speed train on the wall that can get you from El Paso Texas to San Diego Cali in less than 30 min will easily pay for the wall. Just charge $100 - 200 ticket and everyone will ride it

Architectural Engineer here. Precast panels is a breddy good choice. Thinner, no need for the barbed wire and you can easily make it anti climb with angled barb on steel bolted to the top panel. Then the walkeay can be a walkway like the great wall. Make it resistant to live loads of 4,000 lbs, for T-100s and turrets every 40'.

建筑墙

That's actually not a bad idea desu
Only problem is there would have to be multiple trains, simply because of the probable popularity of it.

chinese have already done it its just "not a wall": close up the open spaces witrh maybe us made steel plating that has sensors on them if some one tries to torch them.

make the insides a jail as itll be hell in there in the summer.

This would be incredible.

>wall between third world shithole and first world paradise has shiny high speed train running along the top
>mfw mexicans cry as they gaze upon the train and struggle to imagine the technological wonders that their northern neighbors take for granted every single day

Well you were whining about your taxpayers money being spent on some stupid shit. But concrete wall to stop Godzilla in the middle of desert is the stupidest shit of them all. You better invest those money in border patrol. More helicopters more sensors more working places. Literal concrete fucking wall is unnecessary and not actually that impenetrable.

the coyotes who smuggle them do.

do you really think the Mexicans just pack up and head to the border? fuck no. there's a shitload of money to be made getting people into the US, and the people who do it well are usually making bank each trip and are backed by the cartels. they mix drug traffick with the immigrants and they're fucking rolling in it.

The tunnels that do exist across the border are very long, well made, deep, and hard to detect. those that are more obvious are known by people in the US - people who are paid/threatened by the cartels to do nothing.

Can we please meme a hyperloop/bullet train somewhere on it thx guyz

how do people get off the train if there's a fire ?

Wall has to be insurmountable barrier, we are not dealing here with Danes and Monacoans politely asking if they can come in to visit Empire State Building. Mexicans are desperate rats and wire and iPhone sensors will not stop them

Honestly this.

They are easy to set to, just takes enough access to bring in stepdecks to haul them in and a rough terrain crane to pick and place them

Sorry, I don't speak communist.

HIGH SPEED RAIL
TURRETS
CONNECT THE RAIL TO HOUSTON, AUSTIN, DALLAS.
Fuck spics. Tejanos are cool - fuck those beaners from Cali though.

nice sketchup skills niglet

The two barriers at the top would probably structurally non-viable though.

i would drive from where I am to texas just to ride that sucker.

I heard a great idea of sticking solar cells on it.

Imagine that. Left wing sperglords could no longer attack it. It could power automatic machine gun turrets, sensors and drones.

Of course, on the US side of the wall.

Kek checked.
Actually, to stop the tunnelers you use drones to find them easily, then blow oxygen and fire through the pipe before collapsing it. They will stop.

use the detection and go GW bush on their asses and fill the tunnel with concrete

Steel reinforced concrete is probably how it'll go

It'd be taller

>Literal concrete fucking wall is unnecessary and not actually that impenetrable.

explain how you would get through one?

israeli wall works just fine

Class idea

I imagine the wall will be built more like this, with an army of drones as part of the 'wall'

how do you get off an airplane in the air? you dont. its called fire supression systems dummy.

Yeah

>dig a hole

Takes effort and time, and will be spotted by drones

>blow a hole in it

Congrats, you've just attacked another country and they can kill you on sight

>climb it somehow

You make it impervious to climbing