Is the future of the white man inside the angus of a qt redpilled trap?

Is the future of the white man inside the angus of a qt redpilled trap?

Quite redpilled my friend! Quite redpilled! Seeing the degradation of modern western women before my eyes the only recourse is to subjugate the nearest trapboy gf to really stick it to women. I honestly don't know how these "women" go living from dick to dick while advocating "equal" rights and "female empowerment". If taking dick really makes you empowered than the most powerful women must be from Thailand and not the White House.

That is a manly body

you're "qt trap" isn't even shaped like a woman

Honestly I would say you should marry a white girl even if she is a slut. Have some kids and then do an open marriage. That way you play your part in saving the white race while she gets to be a slut.

No.

Now stop posting kike.

Yes. Genetically engineered butt babies when?

T. Beta cucks paying for child support in 2 years
>been taking my gf's son out to the movies to catch him up to the latest kino like the Star Wars prequels
How in the fuck do you look yourself in the mirror? Oh wait you have the vaginal jew siphoning your wallet to quell all worries of course. How can I forget.

>failed with women so badly he's convinced himself he's gay

No.

You're just another bluepilled homosexual.

They should add a letter to LGBTQ for people who pretend to be straight but like "traps" aka trannies

Who is this? I-i-i'm asking for a friend

And of course a fucking leaf replies. Jesus even your ID is starting to stammer cuck. Don't talk to me about sexuality because according to Canada I can qualify as 86 different genders and charge you with a misdemeanor. Go ahead and guess what I am. A ticket which you can't afford will be billed to your address.

you pre-emptively have to go back

Fucking disgusting. Kill yourself, you hideous piece of shit.

He's right though. You're a hideous loser who can't pull women, so you've resorted to convincing yourself you're a faggot.

Suicide is really your only option.

Women themselves are fucking failures. Pure abominations who have tainted Adam since the dawn of time unraveling the purity of man. Curiosity isn't an excuse for these actions. Sodom and Gomorrah are just the beginning and we are witnessing the same things, also what cause the fall of the Roman Empire. If society is falling into perpetual degeneracy why can't I have some fun? Have decency? Pride? Self respect as you drink yourself to death alongside me? Come on

my favorite of all the traps

Why is it always americans?

>literally just a girl with a penis
3D trapfags are the worst. I bet you jack it to futa.

They should just call it FFFFF for faggots, faggots, faggots, faggots and faggots.

>girl
>penis
one and only one

craigslist has made it too easy to fuck traps

and fugging effeminate boys is a warrior tradition. Our ancestors knew females were unworthy of a man who lives on the battle field

>craigslist
enjoy your aids

>tits
>effeminate boy
pick one
>long hair
>tits
It's a girl with a penis.

Make fun all you want until you are gargling on a lawyers nutsack with four alimony payments and two child support court ordered payments for kids not your own. You'll be swallowing a 9mm soon enough, unless you don't own one then you will have to register, wait three days, then come to your senses that this supreme whore before you is actually worth it after all in your cuck state.

trap's name is Kalindra-chan