Why does Trump have Islamic jewelry on his companies Instagram?

Why does Trump have Islamic jewelry on his companies Instagram?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ajn9e5AFqos
youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/01/netanyahu-israel-corruption-adelson/513422/
livescience.com/33895-human-eye.html
dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=30&h0=10&unit=imperial
youtube.com/watch?v=mUxmCXSmtVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Crescent moon iconography goes back much further than Islam.

Because Trump is a cuckold, whose presidency we must exploit to further the cause of the European racial purity. He tuned down the PC police in the USA a little...but that's just a little. Speak of White European rights and don't be afraid to use things like "my boy Trump" to get more views and popularity at his expense. Make outrages claims that Trump is behind your restoration, even if he disavows later. Scandal = views. He got your votes, now it's time for him to pay back
>two kids are dating jews
>two kids are married to jews
>one converted
>opposes racism with action
youtube.com/watch?v=Ajn9e5AFqos
Skip to 26:20

youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc

Bump

MOON GOD

>77
What did Kek mean by this?

>european racial purity
>russian flag
top lel

Because he's a fucking businessman. As a businessman, ignoring all of the market because of your views are fucking stupid and won't even make money.

You gotta appease to your friends and your enemies and jew the shit out of them since most of the rich arabs are idiotic fucks.

Stupid fucking Sasha cannot into entrepreneurship.

пoшeл нa хyй либepacт

you can't tell me that he doesn't know what it really means, regardless if where it comes from

even though the catholic church invented Islam

kys

the same argument that makes michelle obama a tranny can be applied to ivanka trump.

take or leave that comment at your own red-pillness.

I didn't even read your comment, I thought you were just shilling for hilary.

but things are a lot deeper than what videos you linked

who wants to bet on

>pic related

happening?

Unlike you, negro

>Muslims have money
>get some of it by selling them shit they'd want
>?¿?¿
>literal profit

>thinking symbol placement has to do with money

Him being a businessman plutocrat with a special interest doesn't make those who want to preserve 100% European ancestry in real European and at least some US states ones.
Learn into exploit chink faggot
Just do outrageous stuff and tie Trump's name to it. Literally make people believe that he's a European Supremacist.

You should first understand what that crescent and star symbol means, dumbass.

see I'm like completely sure I know more about it than you.

It's not an islamic symbol.

>you can't tell me that he doesn't know what it really means,
>regardless if where it comes from
Pick one.

>mudslimes own the moon and stars

gucci logo
is secretly a nazi swastika ?

Islam got it from the Catholic church.

I pick both

no one owns the symbols, its a matter of knowing what the symbols mean.

>I pick both
Then you're an idiot who is using modernist interpretations for older symbols and pretending they're authentic.

Americans aren't rabid anti-Semites actually. We like Israel.

Nice try though, Ivan. You'll get 'em someday, I'm sure.

>a moon
>MUSLIMS!!!

>Crescent moon iconography goes back much further than Islam.

They got it from Diana/Artemis.

no, its secretly a freemason logo

>It's actually this, if you put this in it.

I'm pretty sure I just pulled up the original hebrew meaning from several thousand years ago, but w/e you want buddy.

do you understand the name for Yahweh in the hebrew bible is where this symbol comes from in the first place? there's also a strong hindu connection

That's because most Americans are brainwashed idiots. It's one thing to have diplomatic relationship with Israel, allowing your kids to marry kikes is another

>I'm pretty sure I just pulled up the original hebrew meaning from several thousand years ago
The pentagram you posted? It's dated to somewhere between 1200-1500AD, along with the Solomonic Keys. Very fashionable at that period for magicians and alchemists.
> there's also a strong hindu connection
Agreed.

I'd much rather have a zionist than a muslim at this point. let them deal with the catholics church mess

i guess i should have said satanic star

yes, that is also a source, do you understand why the upside down star is satanic?

its part of the Logos. the hindu connection dates MUCH further than the years you listed the swastika also dates from there being several thousands of years old as well. what you posted is direct misinformation.

what did he mean by this?

To mark the muslims

Why did the catholic church invent islam? Seems kinda counter productive considering the situation today.

this was actually the cleverness I was looking for.

to destroy Christianity and Judaism.

It's ABOUT RACE. Not some abrahamic idiocy. Good luck when every single citizen is 70%< European. I'm sure quality of life would be awesome

>the hindu connection dates MUCH further than the years you listed
Duh.
But the pentagram gnostica goes back only as far as Solomonic ceremonial magic (regardless of your views on it), which comes from the middle ages.
Otherwise, go ahead and find earlier examples.
>what did he mean by this?
That you can make any symbol whatever you want if you change it. Like that Bible Code bullshit.

>pic related

its where your head is

i was asking what Trump meant in regards to the screen cap i posted.

I'm uninterested in your close minded views on a 4000-6000 year old text that predicts 2 PMs being assassinated, and one of them having already been killed (while naming the assassin, and location)

i bet you anything you want bibi gets killed.

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/01/netanyahu-israel-corruption-adelson/513422/

>close minded views
Ironically, you're being closed minded here by rejecting the truth and sticking with your false dogma.
>4000-6000 year old text
It isn't, is the point.

You can keep role playing as some citizen-saviour of the West, when in fact Trump won't affect demographic decline. He won't repeal the 14th, he won't deport retroactively those who exploited it. Delete your account, moron.

how do i prove to you that non-locality wrote the bible, and sacrificed his son for your sins?

That's on you. If you can't, then why are you believing it?

it cant be proven to you if you refuse to conceptualize the information

try researching the geo-centric earth instead of automatically thinking anyone who does it is an idiot.

the catholics invented islam, and are lying about the shape of the earth

>it doesn't have anything to do with religion user, ignore the planet saturn

it has nothing to do with abraham

>it cant be proven to you if you refuse to conceptualize the information
Then it can't be proven.
>try researching the geo-centric earth
>the earth-centric earth
What did YOU mean by that?
>the catholics invented islam,
See, you have a theory, but no proof. Plus, it's a stupid theory based wanting to ruin ones own goals.
>and are lying about the shape of the earth
Except not. You can literally go see the shape of the earth yourself.

I get it, you are mental. Trust it to the American retards to believe in the most bogus bullshit conspiracies

>See, you have a theory, but no proof. Plus, it's a stupid theory based wanting to ruin ones own goals.

the proof is in the vulgate bible,i thought i listed the book as a source but i guess that was in another thread.
you need to take the catholic church red pill

>Then it can't be proven.

the hebrew letters of yahwehs name are yod, he, wa, and he.

yod means hand, he means breath. wa means nail, he means breath

the name of yahweh iitself is a symbol for the crucifixion.

abraham's son was going to be sacrificed to remove the sin of the world

god replaced Issac with his own son, it wasnt a moment of god sperging out with autism., it was god existing outside of space and time

there are allusions to the cross and sacrifice of christ all over the old testament, numbers 21:9 is a model of the cross.

book of Daniel wrote history before it happened. it tells the entire history of the middle east so perfectly people argue that it had to have been written after the events occurred, but can provide no argument to prove their counter argument. it metaphorically represents alexander the great, the 4 kingdoms his empire breaks up into, and the 2 kingdoms who fight over israel.

do you want to understand what sin is?

Except not. You can literally go see the shape of the earth yourself.

pic related, it disproves curvature

its really hard to argue wtih something the size of a planet, but ok. you can think that. hows the christian revolution russia?

The star and crescent was never a symbol of Islam. It was a symbol of the ottoman empire that was chosen because they thought it looked cool.

you should try looking through the thread to see how the conversation developed

>1 post by my ID

>literalist christcuck
>smart

>the proof is in the vulgate bible
That's quite prominent now. Where are you pretending to see such "proof" in it?
> it tells the entire history of the middle east so perfectly
When interpreted, sure. He's pretty vague for a reason. If it was more specific, there might be a case.
Besides, this has nothing to do with my original point that the pentagram you posted was designed in the Middle Ages.
>pic related, it disproves curvature
Not really. Not enough for points of reference. Have you ever left your house? If you manage to do so, go to the beach, climb a mountain, or go for a flight. Hell, charter a plane yourself, and you can see the earth curve.

look, if it has a much older hindu and greek root, which you agreed with, then why the fuck would you think it was developed in 1200ad?

>When interpreted, sure. He's pretty vague for a reason. If it was more specific, there might be a case.

thats you refusing to conceptualize the data

>Not really. Not enough for points of reference. Have you ever left your house? If you manage to do so, go to the beach, climb a mountain, or go for a flight. Hell, charter a plane yourself, and you can see the earth curve.

that mountain is 200+ miles away.

livescience.com/33895-human-eye.html

here's an article that saysy ou cant see past 3 miles because of a fictional curvature.

the reason you can't see anything past 3 miles of the fictional curvature is for every 1 mile, objects in the horizon drop 8 inches below the horizon

so that mountain should technically be 1600 inches below the curvature of the horizon

the only thing that is curved is your intellect.

>flights

you're a fool

>implying i'm a literalist

>then why the fuck would you think it was developed in 1200ad?
Because you posted one from ~1200AD.
It's like if you posted a Lutheran cross. Yes, the cross is older, but the symbol you referred to is newer.
>thats you refusing to conceptualize the data
No, it's you chasing zebras instead of facts.
>here's an article that saysy ou cant see past 3 miles because of a fictional curvature.
Which is retarded for so many reasons. The earth is bigger than that, being the primary one. We're not in Animal Crossing, after all.
And i notice that you can't refute the flight or beach stuff. Because you can watch ships rise over the horizon. Hell, go to the UAE. Drive from Abu Dhabi to Dubai, and you can watch the Burj Dubai rise up from the horizon from a helluva distance away.

>Translation: Shit, i can't actually refute that.

>Because you posted one from ~1200AD.
It's like if you posted a Lutheran cross. Yes, the cross is older, but the symbol you referred to is newer.

this is new amounts of stupid.

like really, really stupid.

dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=30&h0=10&unit=imperial

here's a website that shows exactly what I'm talking about.

seeing anything past 3 miles means there is no curvature

Too triggered to respond? Or just missing the point?

Yea. Flat out retarded. You know the curve is measurable with a yardstick and a clock, right?

the sun is just much closer and smaller than people would have you believe

youtube.com/watch?v=mUxmCXSmtVo

this is what you're referring to, and its misinformation

>The earth is bigger than that, being the primary one.

you just failed to realize how small things get. you have a dramatic lack of perspective

>and its misinformation
Yea? How? You know you could go try it for yourself right now.
Much like you could go to the beach, or charter a plane right now. But you won't, because you already know you're wrong.

>you just failed to realize how small things get.
Again, this shit is observable.

if something is smaller than a tiny dot, and its 6 miles away. that means its smaller than an inch, and suppose to be over 2 feet below the horizon you're looking at.

meaing you physically can't see that dot anymore. unless for some reason, there isn't curvature and you can just bring the object back into view

>Yea? How? You know you could go try it for yourself right now.
Much like you could go to the beach, or charter a plane right now. But you won't, because you already know you're wrong.

hmm, what ever nigger. pic related

its you refusing to conceptualize the data

>if something is smaller than a tiny dot, and its 6 miles away. that means its smaller than an inch
Your maths is wrong, as is your understanding of optic receptors. 1/6000 is true, but you're failing to account for things which are bigger than that inch.
>and suppose to be over 2 feet below the horizon you're looking at.
It is not. And this is before we even start talking about light dynamics through fluids and gasses.
>hmm, what ever
No, go do it, or acknowledge that you're a lying faggot.
> pic related
You can see a curve in both, though. That line accentuates it, even.
Or if this is just b8 (most likely, because no one could actually be stupid enough to believe what you're saying), it's been fun. Cheers.

the sun is closer and smaller, if this were the case, (and it is) the sun being over 1 tower would make the shadow of another tower appear to be at a different angle. thats the curvature of the sun and moons rotation.

i hope you realize orion still lines up with the pyramids to 5/100ths of an inch after probably 40,000 years or so.

ok, I'm done with you.

you can't realize why this picture is mathematically impossible there is no reasoning with you

>the sun being over 1 tower would make the shadow of another tower appear to be at a different angle
In your fantasy world, perhaps. But in reality, the sun is pretty big, and yes, you can measure the tiny angles of difference.
>i hope you realize orion still lines up with the pyramids to 5/100ths of an inch after probably 40,000 years or so.
So?

>ok, I'm done with you.
Too BTFO to continue? Fair enough.
>you can't realize why this picture is mathematically impossible there is no reasoning with you
It isn't. You can go do it yourself. Why are you such a coward?

because your "moral fiber" is so strong that only money can break it as seen in south carolina

nasa reduced the values of the earths movement to 0

you plug in the numbers in the picture and it all falls apart

you didnt btfo anything. you acted like a normie would to pizzagate

>i hope you realize orion still lines up with the pyramids to 5/100ths of an inch after probably 40,000 years or so.
So?

it means you're subhuman.

GOYIM you should know that the pyramids were only built 6000 years ago DO NOT QUESTION THIS 100% TRUE FACT we have DATED the pyramids from the PIGMENT ON THE WALLS INSIDE you supid goyim oy vey

nah, they had an outer layer of quartz and gold

also i don't know how, but niggers had something to do with the Olmecs, and it probably has something to do with getting kicked out of egypt.

pic for kicked out of egypt reference