Why the fuck is our society trying to normalize abortion?

Why the fuck is our society trying to normalize abortion?

I am pro-choice, have been for a while. If a woman is raped and knocked up, abortion should be an option. If a woman is knocked up due to faulty contraception, abortion should be an option.

But why the fuck are we trying to normalize abortion?! Lefties on Goybook keep railing on about how important they are to women.

Abortion is horrendous and should be a last resort. If you can't afford a condom at the very least, don't have sex. Period.

Saying "my body my choice" does not absolve you of the fact that you are having a fetus torn from your body.

Lefty friend on Goybook posted this. Article says human life to be deemed to begin at fertilization. Once that egg is fertilized, the birthing process begins. How is this so hard to grasp?

Why are they so eager to kill their fucking children? It should not be celebrated.

Because women are whores and can keep their legs shut.

*can't

Bumping for Moulder

>republicans are trying to pass the wildest of bills because of their power
Dems will block them over and over, for the next 4 years.

feminism, college brainwashing.

ideological subversion

don't call it abortion, call it what it really is
its legalized murder, or you can use legalized genocide, it tends to really resonate with people who operate on buzzwords

you fucking tard
LESS ABORTION = MORE MORONS

It's beginning to seem that way. These where's wanna go out and get fucked with no repercussion or personal responsibility, and let the state suck their fetus out of them for free. It's degenerate.

My soul just came....

What a THRILL!!!!!

>implying you dont want an entire generation of kids raised by the government created by donald trump

dunno about you faggots but id love to have an entire generation of trump era kids that are all redpilled as fuck and call everyone who isn't wise a normie
then people dont say that generation sucked like the baby boomers

You're not wrong. And society says men are privileged, women literally have the power to play God with their fetus'...

any abortions = a) dead babies and b) acceptance of feminist slut culture

I also believe it should be a last resort kind of thing, however, the kind of women that usually get them shouldn't be having kids anyway. They are careless whores that can't even take care of themselves, much less a child.

Death is not the worst thing that can happen to a human. Imagine being "raised" by a junkie or some other fucked up bitch, you pretty much are destined to be a criminal or a piece of shit.

Also, think of how many more niggers there'd be without it.

I think abortion being pressed so hard as a "women's issue" was just a clever way to get it accepted.

Its true purpose is to reduce the proliferation of the poor and other "undesirables" and the left ate it right up.

If abortion wasn't murder, the women wouldn't get upset about miscarriages

When did you realize abortion should be legal if not subsidized? All you faggots complaining about niggers? Give them free access to abortions.

constant pleasure
no pain

>Why the fuck is our society trying to normalize abortion?
Because the overwhelming majority of Americans are irresponsible, lazy, short tempered, uneducated and ill-equipped to raise and teach and mold a child leaving them with the tools they need to they themselves be successful in life.

Now why would a billionaire want a bunch of low IQ lazy fat fucks to makes millions of more like them?

Hmmmm, I'll let you decide.

no
thatkind of culture comes from morons
less abortion, more morons, your dead culture.
its all in the genes, gene.

*leans forward*

WRONG