Redpill me on the death of Robin Williams Sup Forums. What really happened?

Redpill me on the death of Robin Williams Sup Forums. What really happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=diyuAXzN7yo
youtube.com/watch?v=JKOjZLPXLhk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

too much mkultra. he was going to start talking.

youtube.com/watch?v=diyuAXzN7yo

he was killed so they wouldn't have to pay him for a jumanji cameo and it moved some aladdin blu rays

Autoerotic asphyxiation.

He didn't literally die, the star only. For some reasons the nutjobs at Hollywood love to stage their own death.

Jumanji is real, stay woke.

He lived in Marin County. Poor guy. :(

wered he go

he was sucked dry by his ex wives, eventually he got tired of fighting and killed himself.

he named his daughter after a video game character and quit his acting career to play Quake 2 on the internet full-time

then one day he had a moment of clarity

He fucking killed himself because he had Alzheimer's and was already depressed.

he got lewy body dementia which is a neurological condition where your brain starts breaking down and you experience it. In the early stages you literally realise its destroying you. Then you start seeing shit

He an hereod as a lot of sufferers do

T.Resident in neuro ward

Giving a shit about celebrities is blue-pilled as fuck, so it's impossible to red-pill you on what happened to one of them.

probably always suffered from some depression as to why he wanted to grow past it and make people smile instead
had a bunch of ex wives that fucked him over
was getting old and was suffering the aliments that come with that
so probably just decided to cut the crap and kill himself instead

>he couldn't remember where the quad damage was anymore

Elvis came back to take him home.

Sup Forums hasn't been the same without him

HEY EVERYONE MIND IF I HANG AROUND FOR A BIT HERE?

When they told me I was dead, I said "My career died afteer 'Flubber'!"

Ironically my wife had just gotten me a new neck tie not weeks before!

They said my brain was breaking down, I thought they were talking about the cameras, or that cheap ass limo I borrowed from Mel Gibson once; hey Mel, I'll be waiting for ya here in Hell, trust me!

I'd like to take a moment though to thank everyone that made my career possible. My agent, my wife... Satan...

And now, I apologize, but I have to hang up on all of you and get back to the jacuzzi, it's hotter than Sarah Jessica Parker's crotch. Ta ta!

This is the only valid response.

pic related
his ex wife sounded like she's a real nasty women

I can't tell if you're serious or not but there's a video of him playing Spore on Youtube that is fucking wild. He's this old world famous dude totally sperging out on a video game and having a ball. Was he really a gamer? He came across like one in the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=JKOjZLPXLhk

around the time he stopped making movies he was in an interview on Conan and he was literally sperging out about playing quake online

I'm not even joking

He was a huge fan of vidya. He was also a weeaboo goon, being both a huge fan of Evangelion and being known to spout SomethingAwful inside jokes, though bear in mind this was back in like, 2002 when SomethingAwful still existed in its former form.

Dan "Hold her tighter; she's a fighter" Schneider

>Redpill me on the death of Robin Williams Sup Forums. What really happened?
Only rural rednecks and suburban retards voted for Trump. All city people voted for Hillary.

lmfao, he was a sad fuck who commited suicide, thats it

Take a cyanide pill instead you dumbass

This just makes me like him even more. :(

/ourguy/

F

He was always been a big gamer. He named his daughter Zelda.

He died beating off

chokerbaiting

courtney love killed him

He said something that triggered (((them))) into considering it a violation of NAP, since exposing pedowood is life threatening for them, and since we live in an ancap society nature took its course and made an ancap ball meme real out of him.

He lived a full live and was ready to die. It's not some crazy sad event.

His fame and wealth made him miserable like all other celebrities and he couldn't handle it anymore.

Hang on, is this correct? Can someone give me a quick rundown on what actually happened?

he went looking for this faint mysterious drum noise outside...

Then Zelda became a voice actress and played Kuvira on legend of Korra.

go read up on lewy body dementia, and then try to think what that must have been like for someone with a very powerful imagination, like Robin Williams.

He caught a rerun of What Dreams May Come on cable and died of shame.

Same people who killed Scalia and incapacitated Amber Lyon killed Robin Williams.

"Hirsute Herpes incubator Robin Williams, easily the unfunniest and most annoying "comic" that ever drew breath has mercifully expired of asphyxia, either from suicide (he must have finally seen some of his own work and the shame was too much) or an autoerotic episode gone wrong. At any rate, this will no doubt kill any plans for Death to Smoochy II, which is something else to celebrate. Williams spent his whole career swiping jokes from novice comics, snorting mounds of cocaine and unsuccessfully trying to imitate Jonathan Winters. The many films in which he is featured are absolutely unwatchable, but still the media, the industry and even [Obama] (whom you'd assume would have more pressing priorities these days) are busy blathering and slathering ... endlessly lamenting his so-called loss. Did the dreadful TV sitcom Mork and Mindy really have such a profound impact on the nation? And where did the horribly false notion that Williams was a comic genius come from? Those headache inducing late night show interviews where he spews a few carefully prepared adlibs (first in a ghetto inspired dialect, then as a redneck, then in a nelly lisp) and caps it off by springing up and doing a quick wiggle dance? Is that it, folks? That's all it takes to float your boat...really? Every simpering report of his death is taking care to recount Robin's noble efforts to overcome addiction and depression, but, curiously, there hasn't been one word about that most tragic lifelong struggle of Robin Williams; his failed attempt to produce one worthwhile minute of entertainment."

Nick "A. Wyatt Mann" Bougas, on Robin Williams

What an asshole.

I tried watching that so many times

Depression, triggered specifically by bleak prognosis for his physical health going forward.

Sad story, but I'm still scratching my head figuring out how enough people know about his life and death to even care. He was average as an actor and utterly unfunny as a comic.

>The guy dies
>Proceeds to write a whole text about why you're glad he's dead and his work sucked anyway
savage.

He had a really bad case of herpes.

because he was a nice guy and in a ton of family movies and shows since the 70's. People just are fond of him, so it was a bit sad to hear he hung himself.

Well, it was bundled heartlessly in spit and bailing wire, but I wouldn't quarrel with any of the substance of it.

This desu

Love and miss u Robin

Reminder Bougas is a crypto-Jew who was good buddies with LaVey

If a Jew says one thing, the opposite is always true.

Correction - I really don't agree with his indirect compliment of Jonathan Winters. In fact, it was those comparisons between Williams and Winters that made me realize that neither were very funny. Winters was fine as a comic actor, but both their batting averages for so-called "improv" wasn't any better than ordinary bar chatter between and among people of reasonable intelligence.

Who?

I'm 19 and ive never heard of him...

>Alzheimer's
Yeah, I heard he used to forget how to check my digits

he was an illuminati sacrifice to the illuminati

I don't know but I fucking miss him

RARE

Really? Was he a nice guy? How many times did you meet him?

You know who else was a nice guy? Bill Cosby. If he died in 2013 everyone would have been crying their eyes out. Jared from Subway was a "nice guy" too.

Crying over dead celebrities is the most bluepilled shit there is. You don't know any of these people. You don't know the first thing about them.

Choked on big black cock. The same way you'll die white boi.

I laugh at you fuckers even when what you say isn't that funny. I think Pavlovian conditioning has made me associate your flag with bantz

I can tell you 30 years ago or so Catch a Rising Star was across from the neighborhood arcade where I used to hang out and he played some Zaxxon iirc with me, did some bits and gave me a bunch of quarters. Seemed like really nice guy. A bit coked up but in a sweet non threatening way.

>>you fuckers
>he doesn't know it's just one aboriginal (me) drinking petrol and inserting a boomerang into his butthole posting

he killed himself cause of Alzheimer

H I G H E N E R G Y

If my memory seems shot at 24 should I go to the doctor? I can't remember if I took my vitamins 20 minutes later, can't recall dates of recent things I've done (like oh I went there on Friday.. no.. Tuesday), and my general memory seems to be deteriorating. I used to be the captain of my quiz bowl team and very good at trivia and remembering things quickly. Now it seems like things get stuck on the tip of my tongue and stay there. Is there a specific doctor / test that would help determine if there's a real problem?

He had to pay alimonies for 4 ex wives, and was running out of cash. That's one of the reason he did some pretty shitty movies compared to the good ones, and the reason he finally ended up back on TV (doing tv show "The Crazy Ones"). Then even the show got cancelled.
He had every reason to off himself, his life was in the dumpster. He was a good comedian, it's a shame how ignorant Hollywood critics think comedy is "lower form of art" than other movie genres. Otherwise, it probably wouldn't have ever happened.
Also, he was depressed, idk if chronically, but definitely at the time he died, and few times before in his life. Had a past of drug abuse, though he supposedly quit a long time ago. It was hardly surprising that he killed himself for people who liked and followed his career, but for conspiracy theorists this was just another dose of their drug of choice.

Depression, suicide.
No spoopy conspiracy theories, at best he may have had been told he had a disease and felt that was just going to make things worse on his mental health and pushed him over the edge.
Let him rest in peace.

I wanna burn a hole through you with a pulse laser

no, actually maybe a maser.

I want to core you out with a maser.