The Democrats are right

The Democrats are right.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/02/25/ex-calif-state-sen-leeland-yee-gun-control-champion-heading-to-prison-for-weapons-trafficking/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm from Chicago and you have no idea what you're talking about -- it's criminals with illegal guns that are doing the killing, taking guns from the law-abiding citizens just creates more victims you utter moron.

>(((German)))
>(((Lopez)))

> Vox

And into the trash it goes.

>calling him Trump instead of president

SHALL

chicago already has (((gun control)))

>drug dealers murdering each other in chicago are buying their guns legally

Are liberals this retarded?

NOT

None of the guns the kids have in Chicago are legal anyway. Federal Regulation won't solve anything

WE'VE ELECTED A FUCKING MADMAN, PRAISE KEK

>chicago has best (gun control)
>highest gun related crimes in the state
really makes one think

You mean like in Paris?

I HAVE QUESTION FOR YOU, ANTI GUN BABY PEOPLE. WHY ARE YOU WANT TO MAKE A BANNINGS OF GUNS? IF YOU MAKE A BANNINGS OF MY GLORIOUS AKS74, THEN HOW AM I GOING TO KILL CHECHENS? YOU ARE LITTLE LIBERAL BABY MEN AND DO NOT KNOW THE WAYS OF THE WORLD. CHECHENS ARE SCUM AND I MUST KILL THEM. DO YOU KNOW ABOUT CHECHENS? NO, YOU DO NOT. YOU ARE SIT IN YOUR SUBURB AND SUFFLE YOUR CHILDREN TO SOCCER GAME AND STRIP MALL, NO CHECHENS THERE. ARE YOU KNOW WHAT CHECHENS ARE DO? CHECHENS ARE PUT BOMB IN YOUR MINIVAN, MAKE STABBINGS OF YOUR CHILDREN, AND GO ON SHOOTING SPREE IN STRIP MALL. YOU ARE NOT WANT THAT, THAT IS WHY I AM USE GLORIOUS ASK-74 TO MAKE KILLINGS OF MANY CHECHENS. YOU ARE TAKE MY GUN OVER THE DEAD COLD HANDS OF MY BODY, THEN WHEN YOU ARE TAKE GUN, I AM REVEAL THAT I AM NOT DEADS. I AM DRAW MY GLORIOUS BOOT KNIFE AND STAB YOU IN THROAT, THEN I AM GRAB MY GLORIOUS MAKAROV OUT OF HOLSTER AND MAKE ENDINGS OF YOUR LIFES. THEN I AM RETRIEVE GLORIOUS AKS-74 AND CONTINUE TO MAKE KILLINGS OF MANY CHECHENS.

Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary.

Loosening gun laws in Chicago would probably do them better, combined with tougher punishments for the thugs.

Chicago has been under Democratic rule for decades and has some of the strictest gun control laws in the country.

These people are hopeless fucking retards. It's seriously a waste of energy even talking to these people.

France is suffering a lot of terrorism

They should put in gun control

oh wait

Chicago already has strict gun laws.

to be fair to the democrats, many of the illegal guns are stolen guns. the more widespread legal gun ownership is, the larger the available supply of illegal guns will be

that said, I'm still against gun control, gun ownership is a necessary freedom

why is the south side of the city a murderous hellhole but the north side a lovely community with a winning baseball team? do they exist in different gun law zones?

I just can't put my finger on it

here i'll help you

No, they are not stolen guns, that is a lie by the liberals. The guns are brought in by the various corrupt politicians in Chicago, who are in bed with the drug cartels. Democrats are literally the mob.

is that area in the middle ok? I've only ever been to the city on vacation

>(((vox)))
>(((gun control)))
>(((lopez)))

he has to go back, where gun control works

Propaganda

>Democrats
>right

Pick one

nope

>It'd be easy if you just violate the constitution

Well shit, if we're going that path why not just round every nigger up and drive them into the ocean? It'd be a faster and more permanent solution.

>implying you can ban guns any more than chiraq already has

>vox

we need nigga control

we do

fpbp
and this

Chicago's gun laws are among the strictest in the nation. I fucking hate liberals.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/02/25/ex-calif-state-sen-leeland-yee-gun-control-champion-heading-to-prison-for-weapons-trafficking/

The Democrats are finished and need no more consideration.

Gun control never worked.

Send in National Guard. End the organized crime syndicates run by Dems and drug lords.

Isn't Chicago a gun free zone already?
Or are they requesting that Trump build a wall around it and prevent any guns from outside?

>DRUMPF is a evil meanie fascist that has stolen our government!
>only the government and criminals should have guns!

He's literally damaged their brains.

The solution is pretty simple- if there's a murder, napalm the entire block, and the nieghboring blocks just to make sure.

Eventually people will get the message.

FPBP, and checked.
I think we're done here
Sage.

This is why the Democrats lost. Holy shit as much as I hate Trump and the alt right its shit like this that reminds me that I hate the left even more

We get that in one day, here.

>the more widespread legal gun ownership is, the larger the available supply of illegal guns will be

But the proportionality of guns owned by law abiding citizens is higher. The exact opposite is true if you attempt to control guns. It dis-proportionally affects law abiding citizens more than criminals. The result is law abiding citizens have barely any guns just to make a small dent in the number guns in criminal hands. It makes no sense. It's tipping the balance of power in favor of the criminals. I wouldn't call ignoring consequences of legislation being "fair" to the democrats. It's lieing by omission. Criminals would LOVE to have a few less guns on the black market if it meant the populace was disarmed.

nope

INFRINGE!!!!!!

Yeah, anyone with a brain knows this. Thats why i cant even humor liberals anymore. They have proven time and time again thet they are reatarded and incapable of logical thinking.