ILLEGALS WATCH OUT

HOLY SHIT THIS IS ONE OF THE EOs THAT TRUMP IS GOING TO UNLEASH TOMORROW

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/finnygo/status/824117922683559938
breitbart.com/texas/2017/01/24/gop-senators-immigration-overhaul-include-amnesty/
youtube.com/watch?v=nu65lwO7qR0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PART 2

Source: twitter.com/finnygo/status/824117922683559938

>h-he won't actually build the wall!

Watch all those border militia volunteers to get hired and placed on federal payroll

I hate these cuckservative pussies that won't do the one thing that would actually solve the problem: mandatory e-verify and prosecution of businesses hiring illegals.

#HereToStay
#SaveDACA

>This timeline

Less than a week on the job and this man is already doing more to help the country than Obongo did in 8 years.

Shit

Donaldo getting more done in one week than D.C. has in a century

DOESN'T HELP IS GOP/KEKSERVATIVES ARE TRYING TO GIVE THEM AMNESTY

breitbart.com/texas/2017/01/24/gop-senators-immigration-overhaul-include-amnesty/

If all of this shit is getting done this quickly it makes you wonder what politicians have been doing these past few decades

>End sanctuary cities
holy fuck lefties BTFO he can actually do this?

thanks to the previous few presidents, Trump has enough power to literally become an Emperor. legally.

thanks obunga

you and your anchor babies are going back

They're Democratic cities, they won't follow through. On the paper they're no longer sanctuary cities but they still won't prosecute illegals.

>end sanctuary cities
CAN'T STOP WINNING!

If Democrat cities refuse, they lose federal funding. They will have to choose between billions of dollars or defending Paco.

How?

>thanks to the previous few presidents
They tried to set it all up for Hillary to take the throne, but Trump swooped in to save America.

>but they still won't prosecute illegals
Aiding and abetting is still a crime, too.

and so it begins

HOLY SHIT!
>Central America border crisis
He is gonna help Mexico build the wall on the south!
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!
Check this out!
youtube.com/watch?v=nu65lwO7qR0
How can the Libs still claim he doesn't keep his promises

Dood, federal powers>state powers
It's not going to happen by tomorrow.

Literally Circle jerking to moloch

So what about legals who hold passports. How do you tell the difference?

Don't you guys already have a wall?

>it makes you wonder what politicians have been doing these past few decades

They literally do basically nothing.

They have their staff do anything important that they're supposed to do, otherwise it's mostly just networking, luncheons, and meetings where they pretend they're doing things to further America.

They're only sanctuary cities because the local law enforcement looks the other way instead of working with the feds and reporting illegals to them.

Pretty sure there's no jurisdictional issues, if someone's in the country illegally, feds have every authority to detain and deport them regardless of which state or city they're in.

DHS will just need to either a) convince local law enforcement to cut the shit and play ball (maybe by threatening to cut federal dollars to them) or b) do the investigating and legwork in these cities without the aid of local law enforcement if necessary

Have them make tacos. Everyone knows illegals make the best tacos.

>tfw in the alternative timeline where Hillary won, the only thing she would have done by now is pissed off Russia with a no fly zone and triggered WW3
thanks burgers for saving the world via Trump

All talk and no action.

They can check the permits, it last for 6 months only, they can make them to last only a week or 2

SO MUCH WINNING

It was our pleasure

The majority of these are way too vague to be a part of an executive order retard, at least try.

see
Kill yourself today.

>increase transparency
The thing that made me happiest on that list desu. Probably fake list though, where did you get it?

I dont get how donald can get so much done in such a short time? Im loving it. But can he really do this? Why wasn't Obama working like this?

That would be nice. The restaurant industry would be decimated overnight - but think of all the job openings...

One post below.

You're welcome, Leaf.

Sure. Cut off Federal funds to these cities. SF is going to drown in tears of rage tomorrow.

>Why wasn't Obama working like this?

Because either
>he didn't want to
>he needed to talk everything over with his donors and political allies, essentially crippling him from doing anything productive

Bumping for more info on this

Yeah, he's just enforcing current laws. At least on this one.

By looking at their passports. Does that really have to be explained to you?

This. Fucking twitter news from a wetback.

Oy vey Sup Forums subversion complete

STOP I CAN ONLY GET SO ERECT

One of the big pluses for Trump has always been that he doesn't have to ask his corporate overlords about every little decision. Obama was also constantly fucking off and was notoriously hard to get in contact with.

Does anyone have the graph that shows the amount of times past presidents have gone golfing?

Obama signed hundreds of executive orders in his tenure, and 39 during his first year in office. They were just for shit we didn't care about or agree with.

He didn't have the initiative, or want to push the envelope of his executive powers so quickly. The ability to make an executive order is normal for presidents but most outside of wartime don't file too many. Obama made 275, Dubya made 291, while FDR made over 3000 and Wilson made over 1000.

Jesus, I can see CA not complying on the sanctuary city purge though.

This looks like something done in notepad but one can hope right?

>allow ice to deputize people
>Offer rewards for turning in illegals, with bonus pay if they have other warrants

oh well one can dream.

Obama made more than 275, he just snaked around calling them executive orders.

It's a preview summary. Obviously the real thing will be far more complex.

The source is from a FOX reporter close to the administration, he has absolutely no reason to fabricate it.

s-suace? this sounds too good to be true.

this.

AND SOOO THE PENDULUM SWINGS THE OTHER WAY NOW.

CAfag here. The LAPD police chief said he wasn't gonna help ICE. Our Governor is a fuckwit. The Lt. Gov, Senators and others will probably try to fight this as much as they can.

Hell they're trying to pass laws to protect illegal vendors from deportation.

I seriously hope Trump cuts funding for this state and watch this place burn to the ground.

Couple of things he needs to also do -

E-verify for employment
Get Congress to work on changing the anchor baby laws
DHS needs to go. They're a layer of bureaucracy that is not needed.
Instruct State DMVs to revoke already issued IDs and licenses to illegals, or lose Federal highway funds.

Good thing this guy doesn't have any chance of winning this election.

Executive orders

So you are going to have people going around asking people for passports? How will you pay for this effort?

It's been a slow burn so it's hard to point to one big thing. Aside from the Patriot Act, presidents have been overstepping their bounds slowly by inches since FDR.

You've obviously never had a good taco then. The best Mexican food was invented in the US. Texas, California, and New Mexico perfected Mexican cuisine. You don't get out much, faggot.

What choice do they have? Federal govt has jurisdiction in matters related to immigration enforcement. And it's not like they can refuse to cooperate if the feds called them on their shit, trying to sabotage or impede a federal investigation is a crime I'm sure?

Doesn't seem like they really have any legal standing. The only reason they've been able to get away with it for so long is nobody's bothered to slap them on the wrist for it.

If trump is hitler Obama is literally Paul von Hindenburg.

You can have neither without the unprecedented power grabbing of their immediate predecessors

Obama did the same thing with ACA. But Obama is a politician, and politicians can't do anything without talking about it for months and months and months. They're terrified of acting, and it having a negative reaction, because then they won't get re-elected.

If this is the actual list, and he gets half of it done, he'll have solved the problem.

Remember those protests when illegals stayed home...and suddenly, traffic wasn't so bad?

That could be the whole country, in about a year.

Forcing local law enforcement to do immigration work is asking too much of them, this is a large reason why local law enforcement look the other way. Their budget is already minimal despite what mainstream media may have spoon fed you about how "militarised" your police force is. Sanctuary cities exist not because they are left wing and love immigrants, but for the most part crime rates aren't increased by their presence and the local law enforcement doesn't have the budget to tackle it.

Of course the LAPD won't. They actually hire undocumented cops.

ooh.. USA legalizing bounty hunter now? oh man, that's fucking cool and great

In moscow it is a common practice, works really well - nice to see a dozen of illegals being removed by cops.. their sad and scared faces worth a million

>TRIPLE ICE ENFORCEMENT AND REMOVAL OPERATIONS/AGENTS

OHHHHHHHH BOYYYYY

Holy Fuck.

So when is he getting rid of DACA and DAPA? Every second counts.

Then CA loses it's Federal freeway funds, which they can't afford. High speed rail? Gone. Federal spending in the state? NONE. SF alone depends on Fed money from conferences, if they go elsewhere, like Vegas, half of SF goes under.

Trust me, he can make it happen.

>TRIPLE ICE enforcement and REMOVAL operations/agents

I would seriously drop everything to become a deportation agent holy shit pls god

How much will it cost though? I am fiscally conservative. All for going after employers who hire illegals, put all the pressure on them, raid their factories. But asking people on the street just seems authoritarian. What about keeping the government out of our lives? Sounds like the opposite of conservatism to me. Sounds like big government big brother bullshit I thought you were against.

Trump can take over their police forces. Which Obama has done to many cities

>Trump is about to help Mexico more than EPN has done in years
Is this what it feels to win...?

Sigh. So many aspies, obsessing over pointless details.

Go bother someone else, kid.

Well then... I didn't think was going to actually do it.

So are we actually building the wall tomorrow?

>anyone ever declaring facism ever again in the next ~40 years - or ever

If this happens I will literally insert a MAGA hat in my ass. The same with trump becoming an emperor.

>lefties will disagree with this

So many executive orders by clinton/bush/bunga giving power to the executive branch homsec/fema like ndaa that I can't even remember them all.

It was slow at first but then they came every few months that I can't remember specific ones. Maybe that's the point.
President can now hold power INDEFINITELY rather that a few months in a national emergency/after a "major" attack as well as authorize 20k soldiers for use in the homeland alongside feds/police(that number may have gone up)

Any laws against anchor babies are unconstitutional. You were born here, you are a citizen. Period. The founding fathers encoded this in our highest document. Respect the constitution.

Of course they will.

Point and laugh at them.

Look up ndaa, Trump could literally be Hitler if he wanted all thanks to Obama.

The constitution should be edited when needbe.

>i dont want the wall even if it was free
>pls come to my nation mexicans we have room for more

Hmm, we always have cops patrolling streets, at metro entrances, etc. It is a part of their job. Interestingly enough, I have never been asked a passport, likely because I don't look illegal ;)

>Pretty sure there's no jurisdictional issues, if someone's in the country illegally, feds have every authority to detain and deport them regardless of which state or city they're in.

whats funny is that obama made this unquestionably federal power once he took arkansas to the supreme court for trying to enforce.

he argued that they had no right to enforce because it is federal jurisdiction only. this way he could have open borders and states could do nothing. the jews + kennedy the cuck agreed

trump comes in - now has unquestioned full executive power to do whatever he wants re immigration

So now spending is a pointless detail? That's the entire point of being conservative, not spending money and not increasing the size of the government. Holy shit you've been cucked.

The founding fathers never imagined multiculturalism.

I was both pissed and amused when I saw this.

NeoFag is fucking hilarious these days.

when i was in russia my indian friend got his passport checked 3 times and me 0 times (being white)

also my jewish friend got his backpack scanned twice at metro stations

Give the parents the choice

Take your anchor baby back when you go
Or he is a orphan of the state.

He cannot force them to comply, no. However, he can cut off all federal funds if they don't. That would completely devastate any major city. They won't last a month.

Like pottery