Americans live in shitty wooden houses built by niggers

>americans live in shitty wooden houses built by niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homedetails/211-Indian-Shadows-Dr-Maryville-TN-37801/81274988_zpid/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't read that shit, bong.

psssss only muslims and their wives get houses that big in Europe

Niggers dont work, they are built by spics who come here and undermine jobs and drive down labor pay actual Americans could benefit from and do mediocre work.

>t. Stepdad and mother had spics build our 500k 4800sq ft home and wish they had whites do it

Well, generalizing much?

Spics*
Niggers don't do anything, Mexicans are useful for building

fuck trump

>industrial ovens

>brits wake up at 5am to post about americans

>europoors chopped down all their forests centuries ago and have no lumber available

>3 beds 2.5 baths 3,584 sqft

$309,900

>Custom built ALL BRICK home with customized neutral features. Located in the highly charming Harbour Place subdivision this incredible property sits beside Lake Tellico and has a very private/very spacious 1 acre lot with no homes on either side giving you gorgeous views of East Tennessee wilderness. The layout inside from top to bottom is inviting with a master bedroom meeting you up the stairs, a master bathroom that sports custom tile work, a whirlpool spa tub, separate shower and more! Take in the views from the outside via multi-decks, add in the additional partially finished basement space for kid's play room or workshop; 2 car garage has all you need, and much-much more. This home is incredibly valuable and its price is set to reflect such. Schedule a showing TODAY!

zillow.com/homedetails/211-Indian-Shadows-Dr-Maryville-TN-37801/81274988_zpid/

>those tabs
Nicely played, user. Nicely played.

>having cuck forests

WHERE IS YOUR GARAGE

Yea didnt know wood/coal burning brick ovens were "industrial".

Also to throw in, my grandparents run multiple cemetaries and I asked them how long it would take to cremate someone of my grandpas size (6'1 200-230lbs) and it would take 50min to 1 1/2 hour with a top of the line modern real "industrial oven".

Mathematically its impossible for the agreed upon figures of da shoah in the short amount of time.

>implying Europoors can afford a car

cars are dangerous though

>brits can't even use plastic spoons

brit cars especially cuz they have one wheel to turn right and another to turn left

answering your mobile phone while operating a wheely automobiley is a death sentence

That is possibly some of the dumbest shit I've ever seen.

wait
what
are you kidding me?
Are people getting so butthurt about being mockingly called special snowflakes that they're trying to find a nazi connection?

>NHS treating transgender kids aged just three
As someone who spent a good deal of his childhood thinking he should be a woman before realizing it was just a fetish...
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gotta love the estates and the ends.
Shout out to my dons from east london.

Tfw
My house is older than your country and still solid as a rock
Did you idiots not read the 3 little pigs

semen based clown what??

>European Union flag

I'm curious as to what made them wish whites had done it. Nationalism or something to do with the outcome?

We have more than one home style here.

Fuck u American pig ass eater

Your rotten nation is brown to the core like a fat mans colon.

Rub my asshoke