Don't let this wall shit distract you from the fact that you elected a piss president

trump is a piss drinker and nothing he does will change that

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jeamc_tCIkk
youtube.com/watch?v=d14ipSSz3Ss
youtube.com/watch?v=NhgC2o6IEeo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbert_Hoover
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Drinking piss is hot af

>checks flag
ah I see

>he doesn't want to drink a woman's pee
homosexual detected

still pushing this weak shit leaf?

How can you truly say you love someone when you don't even drink their golden nectar, leaf?

True. When they squirt it's a urine-like fluid too.

It's pure piss, squirting is a meme.
It's women who can't control their bladder or piss on purpose to swindle retards.
Nothing special.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jeamc_tCIkk

Haters gonna hate.

JUST ANOTHER CANUCK KEK

When liberals change the fake news story from Trump having prostitutes piss on Obama's bed to another fake news story of him drinking pee As usual it's a leaf in about another countries politcs.

The fuck is wrong with drinking piss?

So it's just that sometimes they pee when they come?
Well, I'm glad they do it desu.

pissing on women is alpha shit

This. Right wingers are ALWAYS degenerates. Was Christ an asshole? Far from it.
/thread

They peed on him, tuna monger

>piss drinker
Even the lies and slander about him said he was watching, not drinking. Even in your own lies you are poorly informed.

6/10 got me to respond and consider this as your actual belief.

CANADA

U CAN RUN BUT U CAN'T HIDE

COME OUT AND FACE ME LEAF

he is doing pretty good. tomorrow is executive order Thursday well see what happens.

Hail cucknadia, the Sweden of north America.

Well, he would have been lying on the bed while they pissed on it, obviously.
What would be the fun in just watching.

Yes and yes.

kek

You're right, all the information is in this video.SUCK IT DRUMPKINS!FUCKING REATRDS!
youtube.com/watch?v=d14ipSSz3Ss

youtube.com/watch?v=NhgC2o6IEeo

There's always two men and they're always cut. Too lazy to restore i guess. Maybe the left one wasnt but shit. She is there for no reason. Why does there need to be two boys? Only reason theyre half chubbed is eachother. She doesnt even need to be there. How close do you have to get to a vagina to see anything? And even then it stinks up the room and looks like garbage. Imma stare at her man tits. Bunch of snakes

At first I was going to type out a serious reply. But then I noticed that you were Canadian, and I immediately disregarded your opinion.

they pissed on a bed, leaf

>a fucking leaf

thanks for correcting the record

>Roma
>non usava delle foglie

blah blah blah don't feed the troll bs, it's fun to take the piss out of canuck cucks now and then... hah! see what I did there?

Propaganda

Non usava delle foglie ? What do you mean with this ?

>Nothing special
It's special because it's hot as fuck.

It always amazes me that lefties use the very things they fight for as insults agents their opposition

>alternative sexual lifestyles are okay
>look at this guy, he likes a to get pissed on!!!

>attacking people based on their bodies is wrong
>lol look at trumps tiny hands

Get fucked leaf

Peepeegate was completely discredited by the people who supposedly accredited it.

Your argument is moot and your trolling is weak.
2/10, made me reply.

Just wait until he annexes the leafs...

Alloro

True.
>Drumpf supporters are neckbeard virgins!
n-no

False, it has been scientifically proven to be seminal fluid excreted by their lady testicles. It's a layover from when we evolved from fish

>Your argument is moot
It doesn't hold water.

Oh. Pretty smart

Fuck off

Dayum.
All girls have feminine testicles?
Pretty hot.

>was Christ an asshole

He pushed his child hood friend off a roof and then brought him back to life.

Read a fucking book you mook.

>hurr ma heavily edited King James Version of the bible doesn't talk about Jesus being a prick

They also don't talk about his teens and twenties. He was off fish fucking prostitutes til they squirted wine

Grazie. Non รจ spesso che una persona fa uno scherzo e realizza le sue storie o correzioni

I think you mean Trump supports are neckbeard virgin nazi's who want to see all brown people burn at the steak.

>TFW the only reason you voted Trump is becuase you spent your entire childhood in black schools

Like you? Fuck off rabbi nobody likes you. And i mean nobody

No u

>squirted wine
This is getting very confusing.

Excellent come back. Fucking Cow

>Nazi's
No dumbass, that's your average liberal.

The wall is evidence of it. And it's only day 4. This is going to be up there with Herbert Hoover as one of the most disastrous presidencies of all time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbert_Hoover

It's biology. Anyone who disagrees is either lying or technically retarded.

.t. 3rd Dan in biology

>implying yours was any better

Kys
I dont need to have ANY comeback. Kys

Your mom loved my bagel deep in her kafilta fish smelling hole.

lol, liberal Nazi are like if Hitler was fighting for the Jews to corrupt his country.

>He pushed his child hood friend off a roof and then brought him back to life.

I laughed more than what I should've...

You fuck people with your ass?

He also beat the shit out of a bunch of kikes in his temple with a whip.

Jesus was more a bro than people think

You absolute mad man.

>spent your entire childhood in black schools
That must have sucked. I'm not racist by Sup Forums standards, but we don't have that crap in Canada. Not yet anyway. Maybe except Montreal Nord. But it's probably nowhere near as bad as American ghettos.

You're a big guy

>leaf

For you

It was a ridiculous redpill.

Ever seen someone get their pants stolen at gunpoint across the street from your school? This guy has.

Typical leftie response.

You are just jealous because you water your life sucking cock behind Tim hortons.

That's not my point, they act like Nazi's and they aren't even fucking aware of it.Anti Fascism my ass.

At least the Nazis were organized.

>he thinks life is a tree

You are projecting you degenerate homosexual

Muh shekinah hoax!

Oh my god you got him so good

That classic Canadian wit

Why are you guys talking to me so much?

and leftists are literally shit eaters

A phylogenetic tree

You just got bio butch slapped by a 18th Dan in biology

This is how I court all of my visor victims

Nice thread ya got here.

kek

I spent some time in Montreal Nord. It was moderate redpill. These people aren't oppressed. Not more than anyone else. They get a lot more help actually.

But they have problems. Culture broke down in their neighborhoods. There's chaos. Society failed them. But the PC attitude towards all of this is insane. They are fucked up. They need to be unfucked ASAP.

And it's 10 times worse in the US I'm sure. Now they're just encouraging and supporting the chaos. And presenting it as a good thing. Calling it "black culture". Like they're freeing them from "white culture". Almost like things are being worsened on purpose. Dunno if I'm just high on memes desu.

>piss president
>building wall and banning mudslimes
Why are leafs so fucking retarded?

>12 years of this

The best timeline

It's really surreal for the people who grew up in it.

Drug dogs every day, my original principle was fired after a group of mexicans beat him half to death on the football field.

Niggers and mexicans are garbage and my country is doing everything it can to support them.

>liberals kink shaming