Memetic manipulation

Most of you faggots probably have understood that memes have some power. Start dumping funny shit into peoples heads, and they start to believe it, and it starts to become true.

Sup Forums, you're playing with dangerous stuff here. Memetic theory has been behind most major organized religions, and even modern ideology.

Let me explain.

Each human being has the capability to subtly shift reality. Reality is a strict truth, but rather a moldable clay, which takes the form of whatever you believe reality to be.

Now, even people who are conscious of this phenomena are capable of only minor amounts of influence in the world.

But here's the thing. This influence stacks. If lots of people believe something, or something similar enough to eachother, then that manifestation of reality will become more powerful, and more real.

This is how organized religion works. The church will tell millions, even billions, of individuals, exactly what to believe. This causes that to become reality.

For a long time, god, or something as close to god as the memetic power allowed, really did exist. This started to change with modern science (which, in many cases, was just cases of very concentrated memetic power, which changed the world to work the way the scientist thought it should work)

Now, Sup Forums, this is how Trump won. To be fair, he had a fair enough shot to win, but by the power of your memes, you managed to shift the odds slightly in your favour. You shifted the reality of small things, such as state lines, population locations, even weather patterns, on the day of the election, which caused Trump to win.

Notice how he lost the popular vote? Before the use of your meme power to make trump win, the United states relied on a general popular vote for the president, but you concentrated enough power to shift that small thing retroactively, to make trump win.

Ask me anything, about memetic theory.

Other urls found in this thread:

hastebin.com/doleturogu.sm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Praise be to Kek, Rakening soon.

Is this a good reading list/explanation? I've seen it floating around- seems a bit woo, but you're the expert.

hastebin.com/doleturogu.sm

So can we make anime real with the memetic power? Please Sup Forums

Fool. You can't control kek. You can only hope kek will praise you with digits. Fool.

I take my words back

Yes, our world and the anime world will be fused into one. It is the will of Kek.

calling me an expert is a little bit disingenuous, I only have a passing amount of knowledge about meme magic. We've come to start using "meme magic" after observing the phenomena on Sup Forums.

The higher ups long since agreed that something like this is real, and our institution was set up to observe and investigate these occurrences.

Theres an actual laboratory dedicated to this, or so I've been told, but the actual science behind it is kept under wraps.

The post you linked seems mostly correct, but doesn't understand that people have manipulated this system for millennia. Christianity, and Judaism even, are examples of this.

Is this whole trump-tesla time machine the reality we helped meme into the now?

The Frog rises user.

Also its always been known, Wh40k orks. Everyone believes its real, thus its real.

Now tell me, are you gonna sit around and flap your gob, or help us waaagh?

What would happen if we meme that meme magic isn't real?

we aren't sure what the reality is.

This is a possibility, and retroactively changing the past has been done before, although we aren't entirely sure what has been changed. we only know through reasoning, as our own perceptions were not changed.

Why do humans believe that their beliefs magically affect reality when they don't?

Francis Galton disproved the efficacy of prayer in the 1800s.
It was always viruses and other diseases, not demons.

Sup Forums & Sup Forums are basically a weapon if in the right hands

And by weapon I mean propaganda machine.

>The higher ups long since agreed that something like this is real, and our institution was set up to observe and investigate these occurrences.

>Theres an actual laboratory dedicated to this, or so I've been told, but the actual science behind it is kept under wraps.

LARPing is one of the lowest forms of meme magic. This thread sucks.

Quantum observer effect says hi.

The beliefs changed. He was one (among many) who debased the faith in god, and reduced the Abrahamic deity's power.

Prayer doesn't work because people don't think prayer works (at least in large numbers)

What is truly known though?
Are you saying we can meme to shift the reality of the past? and if so would that change the present?
Perhaps we just didn't perceive that our perceptions didn't change since many of us are bound in 4D in a sense. If we're starting to make 5D waves with our memes we wouldn't really notice the shifts, but perhaps now we know after that they've shifted. Not when or how.

The way I like to visualize it is to think of a 2D plane bending in 3D. The 2D object seamlessly moves to another place in dimension. It seems like something happened which make a ripple. I'm just not sure the why, how, what and any implications to consider...

>Prayer doesn't work because people don't think prayer works (at least in large numbers)
That is an implicit fallacy, because if you believe something works, you are incapable of determining whether it does work or not.

Predetermined belief prevents the finding of truth. Anyone who already believes it's working will see it working, no matter what actually happens, even as the person dies.

>Quantum observer effect says hi.
Unproven theories.

The stock answer is that you can't disprove superdeterministic bohmian mechanics.

just how fucking butthurt /x/ is now that Sup Forums is the new magician board?!
all they can do is fap to their imaginary succubus sisters meanwhile we control elections now.

I think Kek itself was one such retroactive shift. I was a huge Egyptaboo as a kid but have no memories of Kek until Sup Forums found him.

>that Sup Forums is the new magician board?!
The psychology of memetic sorcery has been well known since the days of Sup Forums.

/x/ always fails to use it because they genuinely believe in magic.
Since it's just psychology, they have no capability to use it.
Like people who believe reciting incantations will make science work better.

Prayer....memes....magick rituals...therapy...this is all a type of psychological alteration at various levels of existence for the purposes of manipulation.

So your saying we can use memes to do anything my fellow faggot? Does that mean that one such as I could manipulate memery to give myself power and if so how much heavy memeing would I have to do to give me power?
Would I have to turn myself into a meme to acomplish such a thing?

is kek even confirmed to be from there? I mean I saw the infographic but what other confirmaton is there?
I've never seen an actual pic of a big kek statue

Praise it

>a huge Egyptaboo
>an actual pic of a big kek statue
There are a lot of Egyptian deities, most people have never heard of.

Like Meretseger, the deity of the Valley of the Kings.
"She who loves the silence", 'sender of sweet breezes'.

>Before the use of your meme power to make trump win, the United states relied on a general popular vote for the president, but you concentrated enough power to shift that small thing retroactively, to make trump win.

This thread is retarded

Pic unrelated? If anything that's a snake statue with humanoid head

Witnessed, Sup Forums is more powerful than /x/...Praise KEK!!!

meme magic and kek are not real but memetic power is...

>Pic unrelated? If anything that's a snake statue with humanoid head
I believe it's from her cult centers in the Valley.

Pic related, it's her.

Remember, Egyptian deities were very city/region based.

not realizing /x/ subverted Sup Forums

what's this have to do with kek?

can it help me land my oneitis tho

Super assblasted