This whole week

>this whole week

BEST.TIMELINE

Just wait until tomorrow when he signs the orders on border, immigration, and sanctuary cities. The left is going to collectively shit the bed.

>there are people on Sup Forums in an alternate reality who are posting under the rule of Hillary Clinton

Godspeed, brothers,

hope

i actually havent come down from the high i got on election night. This whole timeline is sooo comfy

So far away, yet so close

no one's posting in that timeline because the russian nukes took down the internet

Unfortunately Sup Forums no longer exists in the alternate universe. One of Clinton's first executive orders allowed her administration to shut down any "hate-speech fostering websites" home to the "dangerous alt-right"

Sup Forums didn't just save america on Nov. 8, it saved itself.

LOS ANGLES BANKRUPT 2017???????

get ready for riots followed by federal intervention.

Are you Phil btw?

>i actually havent come down from the high i got on election night. This whole timeline is sooo comfy

commiefornia will prob. not enforce the laws so trump will just send them all the illegals.

commiefornia will prob. go africa-mode soon

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

When the fuck did abbos learn how to use a computer?

Godspeed transdimensional Sup Forumstards

wat dafaq iz a kampootah shut the fuck up ya wite dog

muh lan

muh land bitch

MEMES ARE EVERYTHING

oi cunt got muh petrol?

Ayers Rock will forever be Ayers Rock. No one will ever call it Oopiloopidooboo or whatever liberal fags say

IT'S ONLY BEEN TWO FUCKING DAYS AAAAAAAAA

pepe is getting buff

nah guzzled it. i can shove a didgeridoo up your bumhole though.
Shut up ya wite dog and suck my big abbo cock.

>21 years old
>ever since I was the least bit politically knowledgeable I had 0 faith in my government
>always thought that maybe I would at the least be lucky to see the end of my nation since it would hopefully end in a chaotic bang instead of a whimper
>this week happens
>I have hope in my government for the first time in my entire life
Can anyone else relate? I don't even know how to describe this feeling. Is this what patriotism used to feel like back in the days when things like the flag or the pledge of allegiance weren't just hollow traditions that no longer represented America? I've legitimately been close to tears all week. I love this country. I love my countrymen. I love America.

this would be me in that timeline, not good