/CWG/ - COMMONWEALTH GENERAL: AMERICANS WILL NEVER HAVE THIS EDITION

CANZUK is a proposed interstate union between Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom. If it united, it would be one of the world's largest economies, with one of the most powerful militaries, an arsenal of nuclear weapons, and would be the single largest sovereign state on Earth.

Reminder that Americans are traitors and may only post if they pledge fealty to the Queen.

>Discord
discord.gg/B857N9P

>Pastebin
pastebin.com/umj3arud

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY

canzuk.org/

>Commonwealth Freedom of Movement Organisation
cfmo.org/

>CFMO petition to allow freedom of movement between CANZUK nations
change.org/p/parliament-of-the-united-kingdom-parliament-of-australia-parliament-of-canada-parliament-of-new-zealand-advocate-and-introduce-legislation-promoting-the-free-movement-of-citizens-between-the-uk-canada-australia-and-new-zealand

>Free movement between CANZUK backed by a new report
dailyhive.com/montreal/free-movement-between-canada-uk-australia-and-new-zealand-backed-by-new-report

>The British Commonwealth will rise again by Conrad Black
news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/conrad-black-the-british-commonwealth-will-rise-again

>If Britain leaves the EU, where will it turn? by Conrad Black
news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/conrad-black-if-britain-leaves-the-eu-where-will-it-turn

The reunification of the Eternal Anglo will come some day.

If Brexit gets voted down by the British commons I'm going to be livid. Mind you it will cause a lot of butthurt amongst the British right and push them over further.

I doubt it will, the tories will probably be whipped to vote for it and a lot of Labour constituencies voted leave so the MPs wouldn't dare defy their constituents, especially since Labour there is already half dead. It's alright, nobody can BTFO the eternal Anglo

This is literally, LITERALLY inevitable, and will happen within our lifetimes. Do not argue with this.

While this may end up being somewhat true i think you are getting a bit over excited on the whole "largest sovereign state thing"

It will essentially be the border dynamic we have with Aussie but across the commonwealth.

Dont the British still have dominion of Bermuda and some Carribean islands? So we get to go there? What about Guyana?

Jamaica, Most of the Caribbean, Belize, and Papua New Guinea are also Commonwealth Realms

The queen can have my fealty when she licks my big American balls.

It would never be called Canzuk. Aside from being the stupidest name I've ever heard, Canada would not get pride of place, let alone half the name. I propose Auscotlengzealand as the official name of the union that America bails out of world wars 3-6.

Canada has one of the strongest martial histories in the world

OUT

Well can i go live THERE for nothing?

That would be rad, I think maybe i would live in Canada too. The people seem nice, memes aside

Canada is not Anglo

Pretty much why we need this.

Thats why we need free movement. I can use my strong leafbux to live like a king in the carribean.

The only good leaf is a dead leaf.

Yeah we don't want a union of the commonwealth. We want a union of the Anglosphere minus America (which would dominate it with 400,000,000 people)

Fuck off

I believe you're required by law to say "en dehors" as well, my half frog friend.

One thing Anglos and Franks can agree on.

you won't have enough scotch-irish to die in wars without us

Nice proxyfagging

I am an american and I support this action. The other anglo-saxon nations need to band together and stand with us as brothers instead of being our cucks. Trump will need your hands in the wars to come

Je ne sais pas ce que tu veux dire par le proxy :^)

Oui, mon Français ces't pas sur la niveau de mon ami, Europenne.

Alors prouve-le. Que penses-tu de Charles Maurras?

5 minutes a repondre ou je sais que c'est un proxy

Euhh ... humm ... euhh ...

Alors

C'est genial

*je m'echappe*

these comics are so gay

Low-effort, Kevin

>Alors prouve-le. Que penses-tu de Charles Maurras?

Je pense quand il rejet la Catholocisme, Il fait un gross faute.

NO MORE FRENCH THIS IS AN ANGLO THREAD

CryptoFranglos, you're alienating the rest of the Anglosphere.

Decent googling, mais ça pourrait être mieux

This is why Canada can't be allowed to participate. The rest of you are welcome to apply for statehood at any time.

>Doesn't have a Queen

OUT

Are you serious that shit made me tear up.

Okay so Dad isnt going to come over and Diplo-Annex us, phew.

I read a coupld of clearly bogus things that made me think we were going to go Bye bye and form a new nation.

Next level EUIV shit

To be honest it got me a bit too.

If France ever leaves the European Union that comic will be solid gold.

>half the name
Canada
Australia
New
Zealand
United
Kingdom

They get 1/6th of the name.

>Not wanting Dad back

>CANzuk

If it was Canada, Australia, New Zealand And Dominians Afar it could just be CANADA

Cool fact, after the Suez crisis in the 1950s - in which Britain, France and believe it or not (((Israel))) got cucked by Egypt and the US for trying to defend the canal that their empires depended on, France actually asked Britain if it could join the commonwealth and form some sort of new Franglo trading empire. It didn't happen but maybe it should've.

Soon, the Anglo French alliance will be reborn yet again to save Europe. Again.

CANZUK is stupid, it'll be pronounced "CAN SUCK" for fucks sake.

What about UCN (Union of Crown Nations),

France and Britain have a history that wouldn't look out of place in a fairytale, a good ending is what it needs.

Not really, you could make a good claim that English philosophers inspired the French revolution for the purpose of destroying the power of Catholic France, and now modern France is basically the bitch of other countries instead of a real power in its own right

This is good.

How deep would the political ties go in your ideal union? Besides a monarch would you share things like a military and courts?

>Union of Crown Nations

I like that, and as it stands, that would include Jamaica and Papua New Guinea, which I think we could civilize together.

Ideally we would have a strong trade structure, based on large quantities of natural resources, paired with strong high tech and research sectors.

A highly integrated military makes sense.

Complete freedom of movement and residence between nations.

A shared federal parliament might be a possibility. Naturally this wouldn't replace national parliaments.

Our Common language, culture, and legal systems would avoid the problems the EU has.

Except

I think we should treat them like the Scots and the Irish.

Then let the quebecois fuck off then, they'll come crawling back

> They already made Parliament vote on it once
> Parliament voted by an overwhelming majority (450+) to leave

Why are people still shilling the "muh Brexit is cancelled" meme?

Really, Kevin?

No, let them secede and then start collecting all the money they owe us over the course of a few decades/centuries and refuse to let them come back until it is all paid off.

Then quietly repopulate the land with based Albertans and Manitobans after they all starve.

Kek

Yeah, no. I'm Gaelic and my ancestors would have done well to eliminate the anglo threat and send them back to mainland Europe.

>Commonwealth

More like Commonpoor

Move to NZ Anglos

> Be American
> Have all of your politics run by a Hungarian jew
> Need a reality TV star to tell the jew to fuck off
> Almost elected a marxist puppet because muh first woman president

Top kek

241 years of tears kek

>would have
but didn't :^)

>Trudeau

Check m8

> 1812

Check m8

Do you realise that things worked perfectly fine for us before the British were ever in charge?

SOON

> contribute literally nothing to the country but debt and liberal seats in parliament
> leech off the productive provinces to pay for your gibs
> bitch constantly about how Quebec isn't appreciated enough
> WE WUZ KANGS AND SHEEIT

hahaha. You're part Irish are you my snowflake friend?

Ignore D&C (((American))) posters and French Canadian fags.

Is this the Imperial brit/pol/ thread?

nah.

Commonwealth General

also Imperial.

If you wouldnt want to obey your Queen's every desire, especially the sexual ones, you're a traitor to our race.

>Americans can never have the Queen
mfw the Commonwealth can never have Hillary as their own defeated queen

>the Commonwealth can never have Hillary as their own defeated queen
thank god we have Lizzie

No, just pure Scottish Gaelic

We should've federated in the 20th century, we can start the process today with closer economic relations and regulatory standardisation, then freedom of movement (without allowing arrivals to get the dole before 10 years residency to stop benefit shopping). We already multilaterally share intelligence. Our supreme court was in London only a decade ago so I wouldn't mind a switch back to that but I doubt the rest of CANZUK would want rid of their supreme courts.

Currency union is obviously a no as our economies are totally different though, and I wouldn't like a supranational governing body like the EU, everything should be done by individual commisions in each country so regulations that would damage a country aren't forced onto the populace

Basically just copy what us and Oz have done except multilaterally (or a slower series of bilateral treaties between the five of us)

Well said kiwi.

Australia day is tomorrow folks, so get out and fly the Australian flag, with the beautiful union flag on it, and remember to BTFO anyone carrying the Abo flag.

Stop shitposting for once in your fucking life canada

Remember to spread the free movement petition far and wide, it still has a fair ways to go

Fuck Monarchy.

>T. niggers who chimped out over tea

Those were indians, user, not colonists!

wtf was the Boston tea party? a literal party?

Literally smugglers butthurt that the Poms reduced the tariffs on tea

Le ebil redcoats that cut down the freedom loving patriots were acting in self-defence too, the colonials attacked first

It's all propaganda mate

Well we have to thank the bastards for rebelling, otherwise the Motherland wouldn't of thought twice about colonising lands to the South East.

Shame they didn't rejoin

Daily reminder you should NEVER trust us when it comes to alliances.

I show you a picture of a different timeline I come from.

>That picture still exists on peoples hard drives

its your duty as a man under the same queen as i to delet that.

I still consider Americans to be Anglo bros, but fuck do they ever make it difficult.

Seconding. Please delete.

>CANZUK

MY DICK

But seriously, you guys, have a nice day.