*knock knock knock*

>*knock knock knock*
>"hello is David there? This is Rei with the Trump Final Wish NEET Foundation."
>A hapa woman stands outside your door in unisex clothes without makeup. She seems like a standard, girl next-door type.
>"Just a reminder this meeting is required for further receipt of your Basic income."
>you back up to the other end of the apartment from the door. "Be right there!" You shout. So this is what Trump envisioned? Heh. You grin to yourself and turn the lock on the knob.

underrated post

>This is Rei
fuck off you're not turning me into orange goo

>Rei
Trump would never.

>you turn the knob on the door and open it, painstakingly self conscious as you do so, but with a smile on your face.
>"Hi?" she says, "I'm Rei, pleased to finally meet you. I've heard a lot about you. Thanks for finally meeting with me."
>She appears somewhat puzzled. perhaps she did not expect you to be so unkempt. Alas, she is obligated to meet you as much as you are her, either of you will not continue to receive basic income unless you do so, the mandate orders.
>"So, our first event is a walk to the park and feeding ducks. It's a good thing the weather's alright, isn't it?"

nice fanfic.

Misaki Appreciation Station

What anime she from?

Welcome to the NHK

>"I love the park," you say. "just a second while I get my jacket."
>you turn around and go back inside, wading through the clothes and bags on the floor. She looks at you with disdain. But at least disdain is an emotion, and it will evolve certainly.
>"Uhh, no offense but you should clean your place."

>Misaki will never be real
hurts me right in the kokoro, senpai.

> More more more more

Lurking. Please continue

>"all in good time," you say with a grin. It's hard to contain your enthusiasm. You have a strong idea of how things will turn out for you both

Happy wed friends. Let's hope we get our assigned Misakis soon!

FUCK OFF SLUT

Fun fact. The word "хyй" on his shirt means "dick" in Russian. Some russian hacker literally puts dick on shirts in hikki anime

bumpu desu

>fuck off you're not turning me into orange goo

>anime posting

What animoo is this and is it good?

Love Lab. it's pretty damn good if you're into cute girls doing cute things and funny shit. it doesn't really go anywhere though, so there's that.

Thanks, Puerto Ric-bro

Wtf is this shit anime

Wheres the part where she fuggs you with futa dick