What the fuck is wrong with these fucking Melbourne cucks hating on Australia day?

What the fuck is wrong with these fucking Melbourne cucks hating on Australia day?

Its like America hating on the 4th of July?

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/jan/25/australia-day-is-dickhead-day-year-long-visceral-backlash-over-chalkboard-message

junkee.com/jordan-raskopoulos-reckons-change-australia-day-may-8-maaate/94421

Fuck our nationalism needs to come back up to par because this is unaustralian as fuck.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dhk4L39AmcM
youtu.be/8VAJ2-slOow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd like to be proud of this country, but one of these days, I'll just abandon ship, go be a patriot in some other country. The progressive's foothold is too strong here.

these city cunts are ruining this country
If any one of these inner city greens voting white guilt pathetic sacks of shit went more than 100km from their city they'd get their head smashed in

>The progressive's foothold is too strong here.
Fuck that fight it and take it BACK!
Country cunt here we dont give a stuff what these cockheads do

You cunts need to become bush bandits already. It's your destiny.

>What the fuck is wrong with these fucking Melbourne cucks hating on Australia day?
They're the only retards that actually have a Greens rep in parliament. What does that tell you?

I'll tell you, nobody has pink and blue hair in Longreach. I got stranded there once, and it hit me, I was in right wing territory. (Which was good.)

That i am a fucking retard for voting greens in country nsw.

We dont have our own version of One Nation but thats sure as shit who i am voting for

Reminder that any Australian who wants this country to be a republic is a filthy traitor

>voting Greens
Nigger what are you doing? Trying to crash your seat, with no survivors?

>grew up in bush
>roads were shit
>schools were shit
>hospitals were shit
>everything was shit
>no funds
>but the commies in the city get everything
>become obsessed with roads
>become libertarian

we need to expand highway 1 to be an at least 3 lane road, everywhere, and we need to pave it with the skulls of leftists

coward

it was a big federal election

Dont forget

>no jobs
>nobody but salty old retired cunts and gen x-y fags stuck here like me
welp

I agree
These comments make me wanna neck myself

The conquered have no rights.

Genocide/Colonization was pretty much happening on every continent.It's not Unique to us. Every single country was doing it, it was heavily mainstream.

Plus it was actually the Brits who did the Genocides, not Australians technically kek

They're still around today lads, it's not like """""we""""" DID kill them off. Sure """""we"""" did reduce their numbers but they're not extinct.

They should be thankful that the Imperial Japs or Chinese didn't find them before the Brits did.
They would've actually killed them all to extinction.

Reminder that these cunts are literally mentally ill

They hate themselves, their country and their freedoms

What a fucking bitch, you probably are a melbourne cuck who thinks he's hard for not being as much of a fucking faggot as everyone else in that city

maybe if the roads didn't flood whenever it rains and the city cunts didn't culturally appropriate funds for their modern art sculptures and toll roads we'd be able to get jobs

Feel free to check out my YouTube video giving my thoughts on this topic mates:

youtube.com/watch?v=dhk4L39AmcM

blame this 60-70s hippie revival trash gen xyz fucktards latching onto the latest social trend to blame white men for everything.

Ironic as fuck because white women are 1000x worse and complete racists and cucks themselves.

And when i say racists i mean they are racist against white males.
Its funny all the effort to decentralize just stopped around the 2006-2008 GFC and we're just left holding our stubbies in our hand with nothing.

>Move to find work
Cant broke
>Move once you get work
Cant no interviews or replies
>Move
Cant
>waaaa your not trying hard enough i have 6 jobs and i cant make ends meet
Cunt
>Waaa your just fat and lazy n33t
cunts

Seems to be the general way conversations about the state of this country go lately.

Cities just piss everything up the wall and they dont even have any jobs, infrastructure or anything to show for it.

not bad

>Country lad
>"gifted" as a child, move to melbourne to attend University because everyone hates intellectuals where I grew up
>Melb is full of useless whiny poor cunts and irritating conservative rich cunts
>turns out a degree isn't enough to get a job anyway since I'm a poor too
I just want out of this cesspool but there are so few jobs back home. Why did I think aiming for a career in the public service was a good idea? I just want to become a builder now.

Good video mate. Keep it up will ya. Subbed

These fucks don't realise that no ones celebrating the murder of abos. We're celebrating Australia as it is now, the best fucking country in the world.

This cunt had the right idea

youtu.be/8VAJ2-slOow

>the best fucking country in the world.
28 years ago before it got assfucked

Bring back bogans lad, they're everything the femicucks hate, they breed like rabbits, they're against anything left or hippie related, and they sure as fuck aren't going to hate on Australia Day

Plus some of those fuckers surf like absolute fiends

i distinctly remember going to sydney in 2008, i was 16 right, and i had never gone into the heart of the city before.

i went around admiring the buildings since my home town had a few 2 story buildings, but they were the old ones that had the bottom floor reserved for office space and the top floor reserved for people to live in. the concept of a 3 or 4 story building was crazy to me, and when i went around and saw the skyscrapers i just stood there with my mouth open staring at them.

hell, i even admired the traffic lights. we didn't have traffic lights at home, we had stop signs and the ability to not be a cunt.

we were in a hotel, and internet faster than shitty dial up was absurd to me. i sat there browsing the internet in shock.

and then i met a girl who was crying about her parents not buying her a brand new car at 18, i asked her why she expected her parents to buy her a car in the first place and she said "everyone does that". she then mentioned that her parents had to pay more money for their mortgage. we never had a mortgage. you didn't borrow shit from people, especially bankers at home.

cities need to be burnt to the ground.

Still is, have some fucking pride.

Thanks for the support mates.

nah countries going down the drain its good if you have work and a good social network but if your a loner with no work like me its horrid.
no wackas keep working at it and post back
Same for me except 13 and 2004

You sound literally autistic, mate.

did you lose your shit when you used an elevator for the first time? i did, i thought the thing broke when we were going down.

>tfw you wake up at 8 in the morning every single morning because of traffic and planes

Nice ID, mate. You are exposed as an emu shill.

Brisbanefag reporting in, saw one of those Australia Day billboards with the muslim girls on it today, was seething, absolute horsehit.
Also, can Sup Forums debunk the whole Abo's were the first Australians myth once and for all? Is there merit in Mungo Man? Did the Abo's come here and eat the real original inhabitants?

>Is there merit in Mungo Man? Did the Abo's come here and eat the real original inhabitants?
This is contested. I would be wary of asserting one particular story with confidence. IT may turn out they were the first people here.

Ultimately it is not really relevant.

THEY'RE BACK

Wouldn't surprise me, given that they did kill off the megafauna as well.

>Australia Day
>Equal to the 4th of July

nigger..........................

Yeah it is a real shame about the megafauna.

They are still in denial that they ate them all, but the evidence is getting hard to refute.

Really undermines their "nature's guardians" posing.

>Emued
HOW CAN THEY EVEN COMPETE