Tranny tries to change date of Auatralia day cause "muh abos"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF TRANNY (((SOROS))) SHILL CUNT, WE WILL NOT CHANGE AUSTRALIA DAY, PLUS, MAY IS FUCKING COLD, IM NOT HAVING A BARBIE IN THAT WEATHER YOU MENTALLY ILL CUNT

DISLIKE THIS VIDEO NOW
youtube.com/watch?v=tV57_pRGToU&ab_channel=Junkee

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oOlDewpCfZQ
youtu.be/lU2KPdYdoBo
youtube.com/watch?v=iWWasutZ_IY
youtu.be/FfYdgCu30lo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

:^)

May 8 1901 – The Australian Labour Party is established.

fark off cunt

Not surprised, you lot are absolute cucks to your native population

Sneaky fuck

Pretty faggy tbqh

Is that the guy from Axis of Awesome, Raskopoulos?

Yes, he's a tranny now

welcome to hell

HOLD TH EFUCKING PHONE.
IS THAT THIS GUY????

youtube.com/watch?v=oOlDewpCfZQ

DID THE BAND BREAK UP BECAUSE THEIR SINGER WAS A TRANNY FAGGOT? KEK

>Axis of Awesome guy is now a tranny

I legit thought you were joking because it looked like him

what in the fucking world is going on anymore?

I expected nothing less from a fucking fern

>may 8
>may8
>m8

What did he mean by this?

Is that thing wearing the dress for comedy purposes? Or is that how it looks every day?

That whole video was a parade of numale degenerates LARPing as real Australians.

Absolutely disgusting.

It should be May 8th anyway. It's a good meme and the abos will finally shut the fuck up, a win-win.

Actually I changed my mind May 8th good chance it's gonna be too fucken cold to do anything

>the abos will finally shut the fuck up
Yeah just like the niggers in the USA shut up in 1965 after the Civil Rights Act.

Never heard a word from them again.

Not even gonna watch it but is """""""""""she""""""""""" from Melbourne?

Unironically seen this video about 20ish times on my fb today lads

Want to off myself desu. The amount of "change the date" shit this year is ridiculous

>you wouldn't celebrate the holocaust or any other genocide so why would you celebrate this one
Lel implying I wouldn't celebrate the holocaust...if it actually happened

SJW Leftists will never stop whinging.
There was a video by internet aristocrat about it iirc.
About how you should never apologize to sjws because they end up taking a mile if you give an inch.

And memeing aside. Who wants to have a bbq so near fucking winter?

WHAT THE FUCK PAULIE NOOOOOIO

Who is this fat peice of shit and why is it trying to force an opinion on to me. Does being a fat peice of shit somehow give it more credentials? Who is the most mentally ill wins? Fuck this freak show.

It is current year. If a mentally ill obese transvestite tells you to jump off a bridge you just do it and don't risk being a phobic or bigot by hesitating.

You're right mate, it is the current year. Don't know where my head was at, my inner trans-phobic bigoted ideals crept out, got to force them back in! It's people like me who force women to abandon STEM based Degrees and keep the glass ceiling in place, I'm so ashamed. What is my wifes son going to think of me? Xe shouldn't be exposed to this side of me.

Aussies dont get to post this meme.

i fucking hate junkee so much, they are more cucked than buzzfeed and huffing in paint

their main editor writes for the guardian alot too

also nice false equivalence there, me getting drunk on my private property somehow affects leftycucks in sydney and melbourne? rofl

No one should, you're a terrible, terrible person.

Do the Abos actually give a shit about this, or is it just being used by lefties to attack white people?

typical cuck cunt. trying to make something popular by making it funny.

I doubt many people care about this shit. There's no where near the amount of SJWs in this country compared to the US

talking to young aboriginals about it they do not give a shit

Yeah...
Ruined my day when he announced his transition. >the cool funny dude in axis of awesome is dead

That's because you can't talk to young Aboriginals, "Dardy", "Cunt", "Gibme" and "Green Cans" only goes so far.

They were even able to teach that Gorilla sign language...

I once saw him years ago in that shop Minotaur when he was still a guy.

this, thankyou

This is the gayest piece of propaganda ive ever seen. Fuck melbourne is gay

I think I may have gone to school with this thing, what's its name?

Jabba the Hut

Good to see the superior British genes are still alive and well in shitpostland.

leftism is literally a mental disease.

youtu.be/lU2KPdYdoBo

God damn, that (((Soros))) fucker is everywhere. Is there a country that he is not trying to destroy?

youtube.com/watch?v=iWWasutZ_IY

swear its mostly hippies, and hobos. All my black friends don't care, they'll probably be too busy partying

Holy shit I remember that place, used to there when I visited Melbourne

Is today Australia Day? The new Dead Kelly should be out then.

But it isnt your land you heteronormative neurotypical bigot.

It belongs to the original custodians of the land. Forget the nitty gritty parts on whose tribe it originally belonged to, it belongs to them as a whole.

So if you were any sort of decent person you would spare a room and your land to house disadvantages transdimesional cyphersexuals and aspiring 1/16th idigenous finger painters earn their uni degrees in arts and interpretive dance to spread their message and stories.

>Be Danish
>Finish bachelors, so does GF
>lets spend a year traveling Australia before we start our masters

Decide to start in Darwin and drive down south then across to Perth

Darwin
>All the pol aboriginal memes are real, they truely are like animals. They are FAR worse than gypsies/roma

Brisbane/Queensland
>Nice as fuck
>People are actually nice, if you ask for directions they ask where you are from and then suggest things for you to do

Sydney
>Its Hong Kong, seriously
>Ask for directions, get ignored

Melbourne
>Its just a shithole pretending to be something nice
>Fat chicks and bad tattoos everywhere (more than the rest of Australia where bad tattoos seem to be the fashion)

Perth
>Like a smaller version of Brisbane but with more aboriginals

>custodians of the land

kek. yeah we only slaughtered 90% of them, raped their women and stole their children. but we are the cucks..

Who is this semen demon

>From central Australia, full of abos. >Haven't met one in person that gives a shit about the date.

It's all fucking white lefties and some 1/64th casts that do all the whinging

He's an actor, still doesn't make it okay though.

THIS!!!!!

Why do people come to Darwin. It's a shithole. There's nothing to do here

Holy fuck I saw this on Facebook, said ew what the fuck is that and kept scrolling

Thought it was an aboriginal women not a tranny

Its the dude from Axis of Awesome, the four chord song people

So whats the actual argument against this?

This is true

youtu.be/FfYdgCu30lo

wew lad

We need a cleansing. A purge. It must be violent and it must not stop until the nation is washed clean.