We are the laughingstock of the world. A clown is the president of the United States...

We are the laughingstock of the world. A clown is the president of the United States. We're alienating ourselves our allies, giving our rivals free reign, and handing our enemies the advantage. We're going backward economically, socially, culturally, and scientifically. The shame of this man's reign will never go away.

The death of America's respectability. The end of American (and possibly Western) hegemony. Yet you cheer this on. Why?

Lmao fuck off pablo

>(((allies)))
I swear if you say Israel I will punch you.

>allies
Since when do you need them?

for teh lulz

Lmao fuck off pablo [2]

Suck my dick

Because libfucks needed to be woken up to the fact that their policies have failed and that people wanted a change

>We are the laughingstock of the world. A clown is the president of the United States.

No you aren't. For the first time in my life I'm actually proud of the USA and am conceding to my yank friends that you AREN'T a bunch of fucking idiots. Good job. America's been president for like an hour and is already best POTUS in history for scrapping TPP and all the other touches here and there. The best is yet to come, good luck you bunch of Amerindian rape babies.

Donald Trump's been president*

sorry brainfart

Correction: we were the laughing stock of the world. That ended on January 20th.

>Allies
You mean dependants.

sorry pablo
WE PRESIDENT

This

We are proud of you.

nah, trudeau or merkel is the laughing stock while trump is the one that laugh at them.

>We are the laughingstock of the world. A clown is the president of the United States.

Not even close to right. Have you taken a look at other nations recently? Hell, the Philippines is run by a literal madman right now.

Yes, Trump is a ridiculous character and that's at least part of why Sup Forums pushed for his election but look beyond that.

Trump said he'd build a wall, well gracious me if that wall isn't starting going up today. Trump said he'd ban assault Muslims, seven Muslim nations are now banned from having their citizens enter the USA.

For the first time in a long time you've elected a president who actually does stuff. More importantly he does the stuff he says he'll do. Honestly I'm jealous. Trump hasn't waited until his last two weeks just to fuck with his opponent, he's started keeping his promises within 5 days of taking office, fuckin' two of those were a weekend.

>implying I give a shit about what europoors think of us

This is what the media is shoving down peoples throats, they're going all out on painting Trump as literal Satan to cover up how poorly they acted during the election. The more people hate Trump, the more people will accept the shitty, immature, and downright wrong "news" we get today.

America is always president

>not even a week

Hmmm

Not true.

A lot of people in the HK and HK (see flag) support Trump.

>American media does everything it can to give Trump a bad image to the rest of the world
>Shocked that some people in the other parts of the world have a bad image of Trump

YOU
DON'T
SAY

good think we DGAF what the rest of the world thinks, as long as DT puts america first (unlike his predecessors), any misbehaving he does is 100% worth it

By all means OP keep acting like a child because you lost,(familiar story from the left) while you all sit there and cry and knock over trash cans, we will celebrate and take France next. But by all means continue to double down on your childish delusions, best thing you guys can do for us.

>More importantly he does the stuff he says he'll do.

I'm honestly surprised, I thought he'd warm up to this stuff over the course of 6 months or so, but he's just going full blitzkrieg with all the "unrealistic" promises the naysayers said he wouldn't follow through with...

It's fucking awesome, every day it feels amazing and limitless.... like we can accomplish anything now.

Come the fuck on. The USA and what it stands for will live forever and be reborn if it ever fell to ashes. I'll give trump A chance, hopefully he won't lose it.

You are not dude.
Look what we have in France... Hollande is a real clown, Trump is not

>We are the laughingstock of the world. A clown is the president of the United States. We're alienating ourselves our allies, giving our rivals free reign, and handing our enemies the advantage. We're going backward economically, socially, culturally, and scientifically. The shame of this man's reign will never go away.
>The death of America's respectability. The end of American (and possibly Western) hegemony.
lol okay faggot

His flag is American, so he's obviously a cuck.

I thought you were one of the most libtarded nations in Asia?

lol

Of course he's an asshole, but an asshole is what we need after 8 years of cuckoldry via King Nigger.

America has always been the laughingstock of the world

The weak mock the strong.

>Obama
>King N-

And stopped paying attention there.

Fuck off Kike. Before technology started to level competition we had the advantage. Mineral rich, bold, and hungry for better we were the promised land for all who were willing to work for success.

Jill was jewing her and everybody else the whole time.
>No Refunds
Also I think what was even more priceless was The Piano Guys playing her fight song with Amazing Grace in the background.

For some reason I'm fond that there are people on Sup Forums who still seem to care.

Anyone who can't handle a little meta every once in a while is a hopeless cunt.

Nigger

Seriously.

Read about the last 100 years in your spare time. If anything, our allies need us.

It's all about the memes

Also: I'm sick and tired of fucking storefronts.

>OY VEY! THE PROPHECIES.

That isn't South Korea where its female president was brainwashed by a religious cult and taking orders from South Korean Illuminati aka 8 Goddesses.

You are an ignoramus OP.
Be on the right side of history. K?

Oh shit, you're stuck in the reality where Jeb won. My condolences, user.

>usa laughing stock of the world

Check my flag faggot

>stopped paying attention at the end of the sentence.
you're a true hero user
a man among men

dont blame us. commie degenerates caused this.

It's like 2000 all over again...