TRUMP IS FINALLY GOING TO GET RID OF COMMY NET NEUTRALITY RULES

TRUMP IS FINALLY GOING TO GET RID OF COMMY NET NEUTRALITY RULES

I LOVE THIS

WHOS WITH ME!!!

MAGA !!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gpvcc9C8SbM
cnet.com/news/13-things-you-need-to-know-about-the-fccs-net-neutrality-regulation/
forbes.com/sites/larrydownes/2017/01/24/why-is-the-media-smearing-new-fcc-chair-ajit-pai-as-the-enemy-of-net-neutrality/
fcc.gov/general/open-internet
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Checked. Not confirmed yet, but this will happen.

Why in the fuck do you think that having to pay more for "premium" content that is still just a bunch of 1s and 0s is a good thing?

You realize this is just another way to jew you out of your money, right?

This is fucked up and anyone who's spent more than a couple years on this website realizes this. Trumpfags need to go now

So is this set in stone yet? Or just speculation?

look this whole situation is very easy.

Always do the opposite of what Obama says.

Oy vey goy!

Let us charge you more for the same service!! Who needs the internet anyway?

I work at Comcast and this is great. We've been promised raises if Net Neutrality is finally axed

>Anyone who disagrees with this man is a RACIST.

Hey libcucks. We're going to be doing this for 8 years now. You are now racist if you disapprove of this man. Net Neutrality is RACIST.

FUCK your dumb nigger gay cuck Hussein Obongo.

I warned you Sup Forums

Why the fuck would you want to get rid of Net Neutrality?

stop
this is one thing where trump is dead wrong
net neutrality is the only reason this site is able to work

what the fuck please no

i wonder who is behind this thread?

Wrong.
t. I voted Trump

this

There aren't any net neutrality rules dummy. That shit was shelved over the uproar. Trump made it so they can't try again.

Why do you think that paying less for lower speeds is a good thing?

It's not the old Sup Forums I know.

These r/the_donald fags and normie twitter kids have ruined this fucking board.

What? moot had a huge campaign on Sup Forums to stop Net Neutrality. And we won. It was never implemented. Why are you stupid fucks falling for the bait? There is no net neutrality law to repeal.

Who would have thought that Sup Forums would be shilling for taking out net neutrality. This country truly has gone to shit.

Fuck off kike.
Rope day cometh.

See

He's the best there currently is.

Not that bad even if you're still mourning """old""" storm/pol/

Jews will get what's coming to them eventually -- Trump can't do *everything*

You faggots need to realize what will happen if net neutrality is taken out. Websites will get blocked by Comcast and Time Warner, who OWN CNN and CBS. They will eventually block this site. This is how the corporate media will be able to restrict what you can view on the internet. DONT FALL FOR IT DUMBASSES.

Tim Wu coined the phrase/idea "net neutrality". However, the net neutrality proposals the government were seeking were not anything that resembled that idea.

Obama is the reason you don't need the Sup Forums package from your ISP provider to see this website

>Duh it's better for the government to block sites
Net neutrality doesn't need to be "taken out". It never existed. There is no law. There is no "net neutrality" regulation.

You don't need net neutrality regulation so long as the rest of the telecom industry is deregulated as well. That way, market forces can work properly and competition will determine consumers' preferred state of affairs.

If you're going to regulate the industry such that telecom companies have a government-supported oligarchy, then net neutrality regulation is a half-assed way to unfuck things a little.

i think its a bad idea. im ready for maga, but we need net nutrality

Fucking newfags can't even spot shills anymore

>oligarchy
Oligopoly, fuck.

ITT no one who has ever worked in telecom or policy.

If we truly operated in a free market, I would agree with you. But ISP's are essentially cartels at this point. By having Ajit Pai as head of FCC, a man who wants to "deregulate" this monopoly, its gonna spell disaster.

how much would you pay for the privilege to access Sup Forums?

Its going to be huge! I like it. niggers and poor fags need not apply.
we need to make everything to expensive so that niggers and poor college kids cant afford it.

>911
>Mygodwhathavewedone.png

I think 50 bucks a month would keep the niggers and poor libtards college kids out.

Nothing because if he repeals net neutrality it will kill Trumps reelection bid.

That's bad. Since the establishment is against us, as soon as Trump is gone they will use this to prohibit stuff like Sup Forums. Also, without being an expert, I think it goes again the 2nd.

ITT: Sup Forums is forced to come to terms with reaping what it has sewn

You voted for a goddamned Republican candidate who doesn't have half a fucking clue what he's doing. He's not your usual corrupt shit, but since he doesn't know what the fuck anything is, the party is using him like a puppet.

Good job, guys. You fucking played yourselves.

>Also, without being an expert, I think it goes again the 2nd.

lmao

You're thinking of SOPA. But yeah Sup Forums as a whole has been against net neutrality.

thats an outright lie. this thread is fucked. do not reply.

I don't understand why Netflix, Amazon, and Facebook shouldn't pay more.
fuck Net Neutrality.
Make these companies pay.

>Americans oppose net neutrality

Is this a new meme, or are you really as dumb as they say? Or does net neutrality mean something different in the US than in Europe?

We are known for being retarded

This

Like, how much cognitive dissonance did you experience typing that?

removing Net Neutrality is a bad thing dumbass.

>most ISP's are controlled by cable companies in the US
>they throttle netflix, amazon prime, hulu, HBO now, and other streaming services that compete with their cable TV programming
>reddit pays your cable company to throttle Sup Forums, because reddit competes with Sup Forums
>your cable company throttles all online shopping sites that compete with their subsidieries, meaning you can't get fair prices and competition in online shopping

Now are you in support of losing net neutrality?

It's the opposite of free market because ISP's have captive audiences.

People don't have the resources and infrastructure to start up their own ISP's.

this

The costs will be passed on to you, fuckwit.

Western life is a social experiment. Thoughts?

I don't use those things, so i don't care.

>burgers will get jewed out of their money for even shittier internet
>australia tier download volumes incomming

It means something different. It means a federal proposal that was drawn up to be made into a law of internet regulations which allowed the FCC to control the internet. All of it. Content included. Besides, does Europe even have net neutrality...or are you just keying up on the word "neutrality"?

Net Neutrality has been the way the internet has always worked since it's inception. Deregulating it so that ISP's can block or throttle content based on their whims is the anathema to free market.

How is the US internet market a government supported oligopoly?

IT MEANS THEY CHARGE A PREMIUM FOR PREFERENTIAL QOS

LIKE BACKBONES HIKED PRICES ON NETFLIX TO DELIVER THEIR CONTENT

THE SOLUTION IS TO BUILD OUT CAPACITY SO EVEN THE LOW PREFERENCE TRAFFIC IS STILL VERY FAST

FUCK YEAH

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ENHANCED CUSTOM PACKAGES MY ISP CAN OFFER ME NOW THAT THEY WON'T BE CONTROLLED BY THAT COMMIE NET NEUTRALITY

Yeah, that's not what the Net Neutrality regulations are though. And that's why they didn't pass. And now, they can't try to pass them again during Trumps administration.

I think the ones who are opposed to it are just trolling

some sort of hyper pro-trump role playing thing

it will hopefully die down in a few months

I don't really see how internet, or any other utility for that matter, could be a proper competitve free market. The scale of infrastructure required just to function properly is far too large for startup providers to compete without at least some level of cooperation from their own competitors.

Net Neutrality basically means that your ISP can't charge you extra to let you view Sup Forums. It had nothing to do with some sort of 'fairness doctrine' for the internet that would force equality of speech between commies and conservatives. I have no idea how that meme started but I blame retard normies listening to Rush Limbaugh.

it's because Republicans who've been lobbied and paid off by cable companies have said that "net neutrality is Obamacare for the internet" and it works, Conservatives are literally that dumb.

SOPA and later Net Neutrality. You obviously weren't here or paying attention.

>Yeah, that's not what the Net Neutrality regulations are though.

That's EXACTLY what they were, just codified

kys normie scum if you can't program DNS tables you don't belong here

I can't fucking believe I lived long enough to see Sup Forums seriously advocating for the end of Net Neutrality.

Fuck me dead, you just can't get a break no matter where you go.

hell yeah dude I cant wait to not be able to access all my favorite american sites because of you stupid clapburgers fucking up the internet

SOPA was garbage. Net Neutrality was not, and the whole Net Neutrality thing PRE-DATED SOPA. You have your timeline backwards fuckwit

youtu.be/gpvcc9C8SbM

The idea was to codify the concept so that it stayed in effect. Cable companies are chomping at the bit to find any weaknesses in the regulations that prevent them from violating net neutrality though. They WILL use it to hurt their competition and make the market less free not more free.

YOU BONGS HAVE REAL STATE IMPOSED WEBSITE CENSORSHIP AND PRACTICALLY ANYONE IN YOUR GOVERNMENT CAN VIEW YOUR INTERNET HISTORY

NET NEUTRALITY IN AMERICA IS ABOUT MONEY NOT BLOCKING SITES

If trump said he is pro TPP, trumpbots will scream about how good the TPP is

>muh (((jews)))
>too idiotic and lost to recognize (((jews))) are not Jews.

for example John the Baptist: Jew
Bill Kristol: (((((jew)))))
Jesus the Christ Our Savior: Jew
Amy Schumer: (((((jew)))))

and anyway, based rick perry is present so this is a copacetic picnic.

No. We are the ones who know what it is, you stupid fucks, or trolls, either think it is a government regulation that exists, or it the idea that Tim Wu expressed...a philosophy for the internet. The regulations did not pass, and have nothing to do with "neutrality" on the internet. Net Neutrality, the governments proposal, was for the FCC to regulate the internet and all of it's content...which means wew would have blocked websites outside the US that did not comply.

fuck off libshit. the only ""old"" pol you know is because bush was a freedom stealing faggot, like you

Wait what?
What did he do?

You can love him all I want but when he is wrong tell him so!

Many conservatives supported net neutrality. Those that opposed it wanted internet freedom. Dems overwhelmingly supported Net Neutrality so the could restrict internet freedoms.

There are too many ignorant people in this thread. I'm outta here. They don't even know what it is, but want to drag a dead horse down arguing about it.

This.

Great, it's the fucking Night of the Long Knives all over. Meme Magic a ruler, and said ruler then erases the possibility of Meme Magic. Been nice knowing y'all, fags

Destroying network neutrality is about jew and NWO as you can get.

You keep posting here even though I've owned you twice. You have no idea what you're talking about.

>who are the NSA

do you honestly believe that anything you say online isn't able to be traced back to you?

Says the cuck who's wants ISP's to take his freedom to go on Sup Forums away

Fuck is wrong with you

for example the FCC ALWAYS FUCKING REGULATED THE INTERNET SINCE IT STOPPED BEING A BUNCH OF UNIVERSITIES AND MILITARY COMPUTERS, YOU GIGANTIC MORON

That's cause your from Brazil, or a stupid American kid. The phrase and the regulations are not related.

IN ENGLAND THE LOWLIEST BULLSHIT DEPARTMENTS OF GOVERNMENT NOW HAVE ACCESS TO ANY BONG'S INTERNET HISTORY

No it hasn't. Are you 12...literally 12? The FCC has no say in internet content.

Fuck yes. FREE MARKET, KEKS!

>owned

triggered.

SECOND, YOU TREMENDOUS PRANCING LA-LA MAN, THE FCC IMPLIMENTED NET NEUTRALITY ANYWAY

cnet.com/news/13-things-you-need-to-know-about-the-fccs-net-neutrality-regulation/

oh look it's about making sure service providers can't jew you, and protecting an open internet

it's literally none of the things braindead morons herped and derped about it being "obamacare for the internet"

KILL
YOURSELF
POSTHASTE

forbes.com/sites/larrydownes/2017/01/24/why-is-the-media-smearing-new-fcc-chair-ajit-pai-as-the-enemy-of-net-neutrality/

net neutrality isn't going anywhere shills

kill
yourself
retard

fcc.gov/general/open-internet

You don't even own a car fuckwad. You don't even know what your talking about.

US infrastructure doesn't even allow that. Rural Americans get raked over the coals thanks to telecommunications companies having an effective monopoly in areas. Its not the best choice to go with, but government kind of has to fill in this situation because of the environment of this nation.

That is correct. I do not own a car. I own a superduty king ranch.. bitch.

>You don't even know what your talking about.
>your talking about
>your

anyway to sum up this ID is wrong literally every time he posts except the one time he somehow guessed that I have a truck and not a car.

we are deregulating this shit. trump is a trust buster, because we are making america great again.