How do we remove Trump from office before he does even more damage to America?

How do we remove Trump from office before he does even more damage to America?

you kys

It's too late
It's always been too late

Who is we?

please just keep him as your president, nobody gives a shit about america. just stick to your isolationist foreign policy and stop fucking around with the reset of the world and you're golden as far as the rest of us are concerned. Stop invading and bombing shit, and you can do whatever domestic policies you want, build a million walls, go ccrazy, please. Just leave the rest of us alone.

You must kill yourself.
If you oppose Trump and want him out of office, you are his enemy. If you kill your enemies, they win. Therefor, in order to beat Trump, you must kill yourself.

You move to a different country stupid whore shouldn't you be in the kitchen?

ok first thing you need to do to remove someone from office in that level is to kill them... can you give me your details so I can help you plan this... honest...

That's never going to change no matter who the president is. The real (((hands))) pulling the strings must be ousted

Blow more niggers cuck.

Move to Mexico. Instant President change.

cry as hard as you possible can like a little baby

I'm going to be so fucking upset if tomorrow is a straight-up Kattegat episode.

Trump is turning America into a banana republic dictatorship while you guys are standing idly by doing nothing. Enjoy your dystopian future.

by crying, if the Naval Observatory Tear Meter, Yonkers (N.O.T.M.Y.) detects a critical level of tear moisture in the atmosphere he's automatically kicked out of office. Try to really get those tears flowing and he'll be out before we know it.

>Uhh, actually I was thinking about moving to Canada, Australia or maybe New Zealand, you know?
>I just feel their country is more in line with my beliefs.
>The only problem is they don't accept enough refugees or Africans or Mexicans, and I will be campaigning for them to do this. I think I would be happier among these people rather than racist whites.

Nice RP

Wait until his 4th term is over

Indefinite hunger strike.

Start today!

You reply to this post in order to prevent your mother from dying in her sleep tonight.

By re-re-elected him. Reeeeeeeeee

catfishing barron

is that the viking chick?

yup, winnick
fucking hawt

Promote him

By murdering every Beluga whale in existence.

Do it faggot.

He has to fuck up.

I do not like this women. She is supercilious.

HRRRRNG LAGERTHA

>damage

Damaging the lives and mental states of illegals and commie traitors isn't damaging America. It's restoring it.

This thread sets a new low for bait

Yo B!!!
how many men you kill?
act all hard for some fake thotty.
smells like a virgin to me.
OP is also retarded though, you might be happy together.

Fuck off leaf.

You wait 4 years and vote a different candidate like a normal person

Bruh, when a leaf calls out your shitty bait, it's time to put the keyboard down.

>anything that challenges my warped world view is bait

You guys are worse than SJWs.

you stop trolling and shut the fuck up and go to work for the country.

put the keyboard down? No > needs to hand the keyboard to his Mom...I'm sure she's more balls...

>please just stop fucking bombing shit
...don't make us bomb the fuck out of you straya

>Trump is turning America into a banana republic dictatorship while you guys are standing idly by doing nothing. Enjoy your dystopian future.

This pathetic drivel was the only statement you made that resembles a point. It's not worth addressing further. Get help.

Katheryn Winnick is so fucking beautiful.

Literally the perfect woman.

I am by opposing Trump. It's pretty clear to anyone with some basic critical thinking skills that Trump is setting the stage for an American dictatorship by attempting to silence the media and government employees from saying anything that can be construed to be against his agenda. This is some Soviet and China-tier shit.

fuck off, he just gave alt media press passes. fuck off and kys

>before he does even more damage to America.

What damage has he done?

Kys nigger

>isolationist policies
Refresh my mammary as to what exactly fucking 'Straya' has contributed to anyone/anywhere/ever?
Your cultural significance was ended by a fucking stingray attack.
Sort yourself out before you post this trash,pooftah.

You can't stump the trump.

Many have tried and failed already.

This is a losing battle.

Stop trying to stump the trump. He is unstumpable.

this. we just have to get the assault ban before the civl war.

also this

fuck you... we have fairy bread! Our culture is fucking tops you seppo cuntstical!

go eat some vegemite you nigger

Its a boong, eucalyptus nigger (one we had to get used to because seppos can't think of anything other than nigger), coon (not the cheese that shit is tastey), vegemite (i.e. a black smear of shit), or a queue warmer... get it fucking right, if you are going to insult someone, at least use the ones that relate to them...

>How do we remove Trump from office before he does even more damage to America?
LOL you tard. You had how many months. The Media, the celebs and every fringe group in the USA supported Hillary.....98% chance of winning.....AND SHE LOST. YOU LOST. THE LEFT LOST.....BIG LEAGUE!

So, no there is nothing you can do to stop him. You tried so hard, and got so far and in the end it doesn't even matter.

>we
top kek, where do you think you are?

fuck off you dog cunt

This is the pendulum OP. This is the result of needing to hear about your 27 gender pronouns. and your safe spaces.

lagertha is the true earl of kattegat!

Easy, swing your hairy leg over your unicorn, wave your magic wand, and transform him into one of these two douchebags