ALERT: Netenyahu to "speak soon with Trump to counter threat of Irianian regime"

NOT A DRILL

Benjamin Netenyahu says he's "talking with President Trump" soon about how to "counter the Iranian regime", waxes lyrical about "liberating" the Iranian people from their government.

Can't upload because too big, can't find it on jewtube so here's a mega link: mega.nz/#!sEMnjayb!GXzPPlyIPWEtd2VTJLU3kymuVYw-F55jp3Qv0XcV9J8

THIS IS IT. ISRAEL IS GOING TO PUSH TRUMP TO SACRIFICE THE AMERICAN GOYIM TO DESTROY IRAN

RED FUCKING ALERT ANONS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KKTJp8I8CaE
youtu.be/qE_kajkP0Ks
is2.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=K6RUg-NkjY4
threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Makes sense, they did humiliate our navy men and show off missles with "death to Israel" written all over them.

Americucks will start a nuclear war
youtube.com/watch?v=KKTJp8I8CaE

Invade other country's waters
Get cucked

>Sup Forums will defend this

>sacrifice

If Israel wants to fuck with Iran, let them.

They can do it themselves.

Holding them back is wrong. As is helping them.

If Israel gets BTFO, then that's on them.

Fuck Netenyahu and fuck Jewish people

That's not my pic wtf

As an Iranian I say this is a mistake. The regime gets support when cornered. If trump starts being nice to Iran and show he isn't a threat then people will continue to shift away from the mullahs. The moment Iran is threatened they'll rally behind the regime again.

What if he wants old Iran back? Doesn't sound too bad if they can pull it off, IMO.

KEK

Barring some kind of (((terrorist attack by Iran))) Trump could never mobilize support for a war. Iran is not a third world shithole like Iraq. People outside of US know this.

Isreal is fucked purely because popular opinion (i.e. liberals) are against their treatment of Palestinians. They sowed their own poison.

If it happens then trump is a cuck like any other

Fucking kek
His speech is priceless

Where I listened this before?....
youtu.be/qE_kajkP0Ks

Turn it to glass

Sup Forums always wanted war with Iran

anyone who says otherwise is a cuck

The one problem with Trump is that he's into the (((clan))) now, and he's not a fan of Islam (he is from NYC).

Ideally, he should try and get them both to sort their shit out like a businessman would do.

Both Iran and Israel have done bad shit with their neighbors, and it's really hard to choose a side objectively if you have no bias.

FUUUUCK YES IM A FARSI LINGUIST I GET TO ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING!!!

Abdul, please.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

How much jidf paying these days

The media will shit all over Netanyahu if he pushes for American's to fight another war for him.

Why would Israel fuck with Iran when they have senile clown in Washington willing to do it for them? Half of Trump's cabinet has boner for war with Iran.

Wait what?

IMPOSSIBLE!
is2.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1485328528930.webm

>

REMINDER

is2.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1485328668969.webm

Netanyahu will remind Trump of every sleazebag property developer he ever stared down in New York. He's not going to get suckered into fighting that guy's war.

Don't you mean Xiaozhou my cucked by emu friend?

You don't know shit russkie the Persians are competent educated people living under the bassij and rev guard. If we break Islamic gold on Iran Persia will conquer the Middle East and be friendly with the us.

Ruskie let's hear your thoughts on this.

What would Putin do if Israel and her puppet invade Iran?

Emmmm. no.
And we will fuck Iran by ourselves.
All we need is you faggots to not interfere and bitch about every move that we make.

>Trump wants to repair relations with russia
>Trump sucks rich Jew dick and wants to protect israel
>Russia allies with Iran
>Iran wants to remove Israel from map

does anyone else see the problem here? How is trump going to join forces with russia in Syria to defeat the islamists if Israel wishes for the islamists to win? Pretty sure trump will do whatever Bibi tells him to do so does that mean US russia relations won't be improving?

He's firmly in the camp of Israel he will do what netenyahu suggests. If it's war it will be catastrophic for everyone. Every male in Iran knows how to fire a gun and the military was reformed to fight an occupation, instead of taking and holding ground like conventional armies. War with Iran will take hundreds of thousands of troops occupying for many years.

If the USA does limited strikes I don't know how the mullahs will react but Iranians will never forgive Israel or the USA. It will permanently damage Iranian psychology for decades to come. It's taken so long for society to calm down after the revolution and Iran-Iraq War. Any overt attack on war surpassing economic sanctions will reverse the progress made. Pretty worrying. Most of my relatives live in rural farming districts that are anti regime so they'll be ok.

I hope you get stabbed desu

>"liberating" the Iranian people from their government
Liberating (or spreading democracy) means bombing the shit out of a country, for all you newfags.

i don't want to hear that from you, fucking spic.

Your army was designed for a hard punch against conventional military. Iranian military is decentralised in command and logistics. Purposely to fight an army like IDF of US army. Israel needs the USA to beat Iran and bibi knows this

Godspeed, Donald JOHN Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=K6RUg-NkjY4

who knows, really. i remain hopeful though

hey paco, the wall is coming

Enjoy another war for the kikes amerifats lel

He knows he has to let his friend down to ensure the continuity of ever growing popularity. Falling the line like past President's will not sit well with the public both right and left.

>war for the kikes
or
>2020 victory and continued success

Yeah sure, get bombed or whatever.

Americans defend kikes even on a Cantonese chat room
lmao

Seconded. I'll take a beaner over a filthy treacherous phony friend kike any day.

If Iran stopped being so radical would Jews make peace?

George Bush had 2 presidential terms even with the war and the 9-11.
Republicans just can't stop sucking jewish cock famalam

Trump is a good goy and so are the rest of the American people.

Trips of truth!

No. Israel is besties with the Sauds.
Iran would have to give up exerting any influence on the Middle East in order for them to leave Iran alone.
The radical excuse is just a smokescreen for this.

The majority Jewish media will shit on the Jewish ethnostate leader for pushing for war? They didn't do that when he pleaded for us to invade Iraq

>Israel kills their scientists
>gets Iran a international embargo
>continuously tries to destabilize them

"Hey, you are so rude!"
"Why can't you just chill out!?"

Get out

Based Israel! Deus vult! Build wall lol!
Fucking faggots

Mexanon you've been on fire all night.

A man can dream

Jews punch you in the face
Expect no one to notice
And then cry victim

So does Assad like Israel or not?

>Sup Forums hates israel because they are the nationalists they know their country will never be
Sad!

Kek. No, the whole idea is to start a war with Iran because Israels NanYahoo says "deybad". And since NanYahoo advised the USA about the great shit that would happen after an unprovoked Iraq war, we can all see how fucking wonderful that turned out.

Hates Israel and still claims golan heights as Syrian. He's backing Hezbollah and is now firmly allied with Iran.

Netenyahu denied the holocaust? Got a link?

Cute. She'll be legal at 12 in Mexico. Better be patient, Pablo.

He didn't deny it. He blamed the Palestinians for it. Said the grand mufti convinced hitler to do it (bullshit)

She might be legal at 12 but she'll still fuck less guys by 16 than typical Norwegian girls.

Israelis are a cruel people and can be as rabid as Islamists. If you remove their limits they will do everything to kill the moral of the people. They will target energy and water sources, drop fire bombs and endlessly bombard any target with shells and bombs. The only reason Gaza and Lebanon are alive is because Israel keeps on dropping flyers on where they will hit and they were criticized by the entire world.

THE JEW CRIES OUT IN PAIN AS HE STRIKES YOU

>never having been a norwegian teenager

he's dead. the torah predicts his death

Yes they'll do the same to Iran too. A lot of innocent people will die or struggle and more than half the country hates the regime. We should have got the bomb desu. It's the only way to be safe

nah i hate them because they are jews

I guarantee there are more white globalists than jewish globalists.

the globalists are roman catholics.

threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other

Trump will tell Bibi what he wants to hear, pat him on the Yamika and play some dradle, then they'll throw back the maneshevitz and go cruising for Russian hookers.

Trump will not even entertain an Iran invasion, but he will pretend to in front of Bibi.

Bibi is kind of a stupid guy, he's ruthless, but really all he does is throw shit everywhere like the Jewish monkey he is, and throw his country's weight around. He isn't a sophisticated negotiator, trump is very sophisticated in this regard.

Israel thinks they can take Iran alone?

No yeah that sounds great whatever heeb kike said that.....

Rage it up baby! America will sit back and watch :)

Sand niggers are gonna roast hotdogs on your burning cuck hive.

My faith is in the God Emperor, all this talk about him being cucked for Israel is false. Watch this prophecy unfold, it's gonna be epic

Damn straight!

Back that up Jew.

Don't just throw around big words like this guy
Who clearly has no idea what he's talking about.

>ignoring the fact the torah predicted one dead israeli PM and has set the stage for another

exactly. israel and iran destroy eachother. where is the problem?

Keked so loud

There are 14 million jews worldwide. 69.5 million people voted for obama in 2008.

some bible prophecy teachers have come to the idea that the JIDF will fall in 2 days against a muslim caliphate.

Good. Get the fuck out of Syria, Iraq and Yemen you Shia pieces of shit. This is the only time I support Israel.

It's like two dumbasses talking.

a)Iranian military is not decentralized at all
b)Israel has none of the force projection capabilities to take the war to Iranian soil.

They are in the same neighborhood, but their wars will be limited to proxy only. Iran has better positioning at the moment, but it is overextended, and manages to be more universally hated than Israel in the mideast

How come Iran is hated more than Israel?

I thought jews and muslims were sworn enemies.

You have to go back.

Oh, you're quoting the Torah, you definitely aren't merchant.

I have no idea what you're talking about Jew.

If digits trump kills Netanyahu, during meeting.

shia muslims don't have a convert or die basis, and are much more concerned wtiht he 90% sunni muslim population that wants to kill them

quite frankly its very possible they arent going to nuke Israel at all, but will nuke saudi arabia, who is one of the puppet masters of middle east destabilization. a global caliphate should spawn out of the death ISIS, and their focusing point will be Israel. things are about to get much, much worse.

Well that proves (((it)))

this is the real kicker. I hesitate to post this because I think it may be real, but consider that Trump would make moves towards war with Iran in order to redpill all Americans.

>Bibi meets with Trump
>Trump starts saying we might need to go to war with Iran
>Liberals absolutely flipping shit, mobilizing faggy riots in cities across the nation
>Conservatives uneasy but some willing to trust Trump
>US approaching civil breaking point.
>Putin calls emergency meeting with Trump before attack
>Trump emerges from meeting in press conference with Putin, thanks Putin profusely for showing him information he did not otherwise know.
>Trump says there's no way we can invade Iran. Thanks Putin profusely for giving intel that proved Israel was lying to Trump to get him onboard (or something like that)
>Liberals start to love Putin, liberals love that Trump just acted like a rational person for once.
>Country united, liberals now have extreme hatred for Jews as well.
>America is made great once again.

>MY TIME HAS COME

66 million voted for him again in 2012 after it was clear what he was.

If he strikes a deal with Russia, then he has got green light to remove the Shia republic.

iranians are based

arab sunni subhuman detected

why would a merchants book predict the death of key merchants?

the torah is a prophecy of the death of the king of jews, jesus christ.

an angel killed 185,000 syrians in the bible

john and james were nick named the sons of thunder. they're first response to things were "lets smite them and let god sort it out" and jesus was usually like "well, i'm god, so we're not going to do that, and I'm going to sort it out"

no digits, i got digits though see

8 million ppl against 77 million. good luck with that.

JIDF falls in 2 days to islamic caliphate invasion

as much as I hate Iran, removing it will be the biggest mistake in Middle East since the creation of Israel.
Shia state of Iran counterbalances sunni states of Qatar, KSA etc. without Iran wahhabism pressure on western world will only increase. Once sunnis will get rid of one enemy, they will concentrate on another - western civilization.

Still don't know what you're talking about Jew are you retard?

Sometimes kek throws out random meaningless digits, fitting for your post which like your other posts, doesn't make sense.

I will concede that trump is not going to shoot Netanyahu during the Iran meeting

Iranians Muslims are from another sect that's the opposite of the Gulf states.
Also while Israel is disliked by uneducated people governments and any tech businessman likes them. Their tech industry is god tier in that it has such high marks in so many different industries. They also provide cost effective weapons to several Nato countries and non Muslim countries. My country got rid of its Vietnam war hand me downs for guns that don't fucking jam thanks to Israel.

>6 day war

well, i mean. i just told you netanyahu is going to get assassinated...

you sound like a nigger.

Uh-huh. Well, I'm going to have the last laugh in so many ways, so whatever.

Well what was he? What are you talking about?

Have you degenerate kikes lost your mind