Do mexicans hate gringos?

>be blue eye 6'0 white canadian visiting mexico
>all the mexican chicks mire me big time
>all the mexican men are manlets that seem mad at me

I'm guessing they assume I'm an american asshole? Manlet complex?

We don't care.

Don't care, nice digits leafy

Nah we only hate Americans when we play soccer, other than that we are cool.

look at that taco rage hahah

Ok thanks maybe I'm just being paranoid since I barely speak spanish and assume mexicans are talking shit behind my back. I was starting to think Trump being the president would translate into hate towards white people visiting.
Love your country btw, you're welcome in Canada anytime

What height is manlet?

Dude when we say we don't give a fuck is because we really don't give a fuck.

I'm a legal US citizen currently in Mexico. Why would I be mad Mohammed

i would suggest you stay away from the outskirts from the city, and i mean it. People form cities may don't care that much (you're basically a ess obnoxious version of an american), but the cholos roaming the outskirts are likely to rob you, especially after trump.

Go to Michoacan

If by taco rage you mean indigestion after one too many hot peppers, sure.

At worst you look "odd" to us. You most likely stand out, and apart from the usual white we have around here. So yes, people look at you. But then again, we also stare at black people since we only see them on TV.

>cholos
That advice applies to any decent folk, regardless if they are foreigners or not.

>this delusion
>this projection

kek

stay passive-aggressive Juan Xoactlpiluxiathlcothl.

Why we would we hate someone just for being from another country?

It's the way you are how you atract either good or bad attention. Also listen to this wey , just don't go to poor neighborhoods.

i think maybe back in the 80s and 90s, but today who cares?
then again there was that whole thing about making trump piñatas as a way to """"""""""""""""""""protest"""""""""""""""""""" his actions

I simply don't understand this faggot maybe because he is "german" i bet he is turkish or sandnigger

You don't understand Mexican mentality. It is something that resembles Zen, but with drinking beer added to the mix.

No they just want your money. They like to take the piss out of gringos, but most mexicans, and least in tourist areas, are pretty chill. Just avoid big cities, you will be fine. And use common sense, because it's like any other developing country where you will get jacked for being stupid, cocky, and drunk.

I am just trolling because I hate my life

It's okay german bro, just start doing something for Germany.

I'm so sorry. You should adopt our mentality. I think it would do you good.

Actually don't. Mexican only hate asians in general.

Germany is lost

Doesnt even look like Germany in the big cities anymore

Yeach we know ...
mexico is india tier rape no coutry

>Mexican (((Intellectuals)))

They love gringos down in Mexico. They are the #1 source of ransom money.

Oh. Don't know what to say to you then. Things won't change unless Hitler mk II appears.

That feel when someone hundreds of miles away is mad at you for some unspecified reason.

>mexican emotionals

OP here
I want to add that that it's kinda nice to not see any niggers at all here.
How did you do it?

Have another one.

Anything under 6'

Taco here
It's true mohamed
When we say we don't care we don't care

Sure come spend your dollars or euros in Mexico, come try the REAL American dream
The US is about to be uncucked and germany is dead for all I care

top zozzle

mejishit are this mad because they can't be white

>mexican reactionals

>muh KANGZ
>gibs!
Race cards don't get you shit here.

We killed them all at the plantations. Same what happened to the chinese.

You *may* find some on the eastern coast in Veracruz. And the occasional cuban illegal immigrant begging for cash in Monterrey or Reynosa.

No they are not! Fuck off we're full!

I doubt think Trudeau feels that way. In fact I think he's inviting everyone into Canada. Well everyone except white people of course. Canada has too many of those already.

No worries, most mexicans hate cold.

Dude, they're WAY better than chinks, muslims or blacks.
You should see the girl here... they're (mostly) all pretty, feminine, and always seem to be enjoying themselves
No fat SJW feminists around here. Plus they're christians

This is true. Here in Monterrey 6C is considered horrible weather, and yet I hear Canada reaching -20C and lower.

I was a soccer referee for over a decade, got some fucking coin from a Mexican team that came for a tournament once, you fuckers talk shit in spanish thinking no one understands the vile shit you spew, flop ever 2 minutes while screaming IEEEEEEE, and generally play like shit.

They have a great border, including a wall and defend it viciously

Nig caught roaming Mexico aside from metros are subjected to harassment such as having them sing the national anthem to prove citizenship and other forms of cholo bantz

Naturally, the few heuzillians that do make it over are promptly shipped back

Wrooong.

Mexican women age like shit and most of them are fat. Mexico is even a more obesse country than the US. They aren't feminist because Cartels kill them if they go to Canada they would be the biggest feminist ever.

Also
>Christians
kek
LatinAmerica have 0 idea what Christianity means.

100% wrong. Their race just got diluted among the rest of the population.

Sudaca
Manadera es mejor

>Manadera
Literally no idea what you just say.
I don't speak Chicano

Maradona es mejor*
Perdoname pinche sudaca

>huehuehue football hue
Typical brown people only thinking about sports.

>Mexican women age like shit
Wrong. All races of women age like shit anyway
>and most of them are fat
wrong again

personally i dont.

Just trying to start a riot

dear mexicans, i would like to thank you for tacos and burritos

Callaté sudaca nadie te quiere po

Just make sure to eat the actual thing and not Taco Bell rubbish.

I live in a border town and mexicans are fucking obnoxious bean bastards.

Then you're a poorfag american. Get a good job and education and move to where the money is. Stop blaming other people for your problems and take responsibility for your shortcomings.

I'm more curious about how much you guys hate your poor people. You have some of the richest natural resources in the world, between oil wells and your tourist magnet geography. I see some hobos now and then who have substance problems, but I've never seen any of those fucking shanty towns in the states.

Don't you give a fuck about these people?

Go to appalachia or the southwest and parts of the deep south for some third world rural poverty in the states. We just don't ever see it on TV.

woah, slow down there buddy

Al pastor fresh off the spit

Amerifags are scared of it. But nothing like Pastor cooked doner style. Street tacos in Mexico are god tier food. Anyone who disagrees is missing out.

They still have fucking houses, typically not built on top of moats of trash and carcasses. They have access to benefits too.

Shanty towns don't exist because of population density. But poor people who live in rough shod homes definitely exist, they are just spread far out. Drive through any shitty desert town, and you will see rusted junk, and fucked up trailer homes and makeshift buildings. Parts of Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Idaho look like that pic, but more spread out.

6'0 subhuman manlet if you are not at least 6'2 you arr not white....

Nah, for every girl that marries a foreign, there are 1000 more. In fact we have an excess of people that we have to export mexicans to other countries :)

Mexicans girls are hot and easy now that they have to marry an American guy to avoid deportation.

Mexican women see mexican men the same way everyone else does, with disgust.

My friend married a mexican woman and she told me that mexican men are very into machismo and have no manners or self awareness.

That is why mexican women love dating non mexicans, they get treated better and have the added intensive of getting a better life outside of mexico if they date a non mexican.

If you are not mexican and know a bit of spanish that is all it takes to get a mexican woman.

and unlike Europeans mexican women will not divorce you after getting a green card.

I bet she is a feminist. Feminists here are mad because we are not cucked like in other countries, so they can't do whatever they want. People here don't fall for that bullshit.

I don't hate white people.
When I started university at age 19, I was afraid of being discriminated against. Most people were extremely nice - Much more so than the other mexicans I grew up with.

The only thing I don't like about white people now is that their self-loathing screws it up for EVERYONE.
White guilt, virtue-signaling, SJWs are the worst.

I don't hate white people

bump

My parents are both white Mexicans that legally immigrated to the states and started a family. My family is all white, so are all my cousins and shit. I'm 6'1 green eyes white skin. Although I grew up in America, I speak perfect Spanish and have worked in construction along side many illegals and shit. They still don't accept me. I don't have a retarded chicano accent either. I think they don't like me because of their height and shitskin. Probably just jealous of my legal status.

What part of Mexico did you visit? Chihuahua has a lot of white Mexicans.

>Canadian
They don't hate you cause your white.

>Chihuahua
This is a breed of dog.

>white Mexicans
These are just called Italian ppl.

>Canadian
>white