Why do you think your special for being white?

i seriously want to know?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=bc3_1345975509
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

'Cause there ain't so many of us left.

Well, I am superior to every other race.

Stop using all our cool shit and enjoy living like your people and then you can call us average dickface.

I swear if this was just a political issue trump would've lost, but people are so fucking ungrateful for everything the white people have done.

I could have been born in Ethiopia, the only thing I know is starving. Instead I was born in America at a pretty comfy time in history. I checked my privilege and it's pretty awesome. Let's keep it that way. I wouldn't want to waste what the universe has blessed me with.

what has the white race accomplished?

Stop posting homestuck

Because I know the difference between you're and your, dumb fucking coon.

I barely know what homestuck is and how the hell is some frog gif related to a weeb comic?

THIS. SPBP
Whatever you use to type it out

Subhuman.

Literally everything of note in human history except for the invention of peanut butter.

It's from the comic I've unfortunately read it all back when I was a liberal.

no but everyone makes me feel like I am

I don't, I just think when you look at history objectively it is clear that Europeans have contributed and accomplished more than any other race. Can you really deny that? If so ask yourself why you're speaking English and not Chinese or Swahili.

The Black Race is responsible for the greatest ancient library of all time....the Library of Alexandria in Egypt

I'd say the internet archives is a bigger deal.

Does this pic answer your question?

Almost anything and everything.

This.

And science, Newton, Gauss, medicine, low crime rates, general achievement and liberty.

This is too good. Say it with me:

>WE

Asians?

because who wants to be a nigger seriously?

First off ancient Egypt was not black, second the library of Alexandria was built by Macedonian Greeks who settled there after Alexander's conquest.

I think most ethnicities are special in some way. however I see whites as being all rounders which makes us better than most other cultures/ethnicities in most areas.

>We are reasonably smart like the Jew
>We are reasonably strong like the African/Islanders
>we are resonably hard workers like the asians

white people are the closest thing to the perfect being in my opinion

for example...both Alexander the Great and Julius Caesar were black men

My mom always said i m special

Asians are ugly uncreative submissive subhumans that have accomplished for nothing on their own. They are inherently inferior. Even """honorary"""gook lands. Japan was developed under the British and American advisors in the 1860s and still was inferior to the West in all the ways possible. Korea was developed under the American rifle during the 1950s, Singapore and Hong Kong are still run by WASPs.

That's a non seqirutre. "Any other" implies that you are referring to something along the same vein in the comparison. You are an individual, and are therefore not an "other" to a race.

You also aren't superior to every nigger. There are niggers that are smarter than you.

Because shitskins suck.

He's still is superior to them, even if he's a retarded pedohile with 60 IQ.

what im trying to get is

Why can't you guys just be proud of your European heritage....

why do you feel the need to add "White" as a defining category

Whiteness has always changed, its a political concept (Irish and Italians weren't considered "white" for a long time)

so I ask you, how do you define white?

No, there are no niggers like that. I mean, have you ever met one?

this
WE WUZ KANGS N SHIT
During whole history arabs always thought of you blacks as subhuman, greeks too, every other race too, Basically ur an animal, u are designed only to be able to live and procreate, not further yourself or your community, you are incapable of inventing anything

Beats me. But anyone non-white surely will tell you so. They wouldn't lie to us, now, would they?

>Instantly recognizes it despite filename

>WUZ

I think this is rather disingenuous. Of all non white races on the planet, the Asians were by far the most inventive.

Sure, they didn't achieve industrialization in time with whites, but when they WERE introduced to it, they became top of the line in technology and science.

Remember that a lot of things in Europe were discovered by one group of people, and then spread. White people weren't responsible for our mathematics, the Greeks were. White people weren't responsible for our modern industrial system, the British were. Different groups of people came up with things at different speeds, and the people around them were fortunate enough to learn from them. If you take every group of white Europeans apart from each other in a historical context, you might find that they compare individually with the efforts of, say, the Chinese.

They are undoubtedly an intelligent people who thrive in the western systems of industrialization. It just needed to be shared with them.

>what is: the entirety of history

I wish I was white (not reptile)

>There are not niggers like that
>Do you have limited anecdotal evidence in affirmation of my statement?

You're a retard. There are very rare, but very intelligent niggers.

I'm sure that's what /fatpol/ wants to believe.

what im trying to get is

Why can't you guys just be proud of your European heritage....

why do you feel the need to add "White" as a defining category

Whiteness has always changed, its a political concept (Irish and Italians weren't considered "white" for a long time)

so I ask you, how do you define white?

posting this again

>Why do you think your special for being white?
I don't, really. I just feel lucky to not be a nigger, that's all.

That doesn't make YOU special.

The gutter trash that litter the Sydney streets at night don't get to claim the accomplishments of great men.

"You're". Fucking niggers....

They are typically interchangeable in this context from what I can tell.

That is until subversive kike shills turn up with the "X aren't white" threads.

European=white as far as we're concerned.

I like the brunette on the left. Her name is Sage.

I don't think i am superior to any other race i just have white pride. Everyone else is allowed to proud of their culture why can't i ?

You can have English pride, scot pride, british pride, but white pride? Does that include pale middle easterners? Do you lump yourself with south italians?

Fuck off chang. China sucked ass. Always
They came up with nothing. Just a gunpowder by accident while trying to get some youth elixir. Even their most glorified Ming period was a period of constant currency crashes, famines, feet binding, weird mystic shit and eunuch rule. Very chinky indeed.

You will never be human. Your fate is to die, so European man lives

it's not that I feel superior for being white, it's just that I'm glad I'm not bl*ck

this, chinks are subhuman, white man rules.
You are living in a white man's world, Wang Wang

I recognize the Med and the Nordic

who are the other 2 guys?

The entire world is based around us. Has been and will be.

do we agree that at least black people are superior warriors/warfare?

>The entire world is based around jews. Has been and will be.

an anglo and ger prob or slav

You're a bird aren't you?

they hate us cause they ain't us.

I'm not special, I just recognize that my ethnicity created the modern world, and as such I have a significantly higher potential to achieve similar feats, as compared to if I was born a nigger or chink or what have you.

>niggers are subhuman..its been proven.

black people are at least greater warriors/more skilled at warfare then whites

They know they're not special so they pretend that because a lot of people who look like them succeeded they too have value.

How old are you? How long has it taken you to learn English?

Gotta cling onto something when you are a failure, see most threads about depression or being unemployed.

Race isn't a instant recipe for success or an accomplishment.

My height is 187cm.
At least 2 billion Asians are shorter than that.

that's not chinese. that's communism and 'cultural' revolution

Because everyone hates us for it. Must be something special.

You blacks are special, too. Just, y'know, 'speshul'.

Australia needs to stop importing chinks.

Ok, you got a laugh out of me. Good bait.

feel threatened by our superior intelligence abo?

um no
blacks are better at physical activity, because they were still in pre-neolitic stage when whites found them, and bred them on purpouse to be strong.
Warfare isn't only physical activity, battleplans, doctrines etc are also involved. If blacks are better than whites at warfare, then whites wouldn't had conquered literally all black people so easily

That's why Africa got conquered.

Nope. Please go back to r/asianmasculinity

m.liveleak.com/view?i=bc3_1345975509

>your special
My special what, OP?

We can punctuate.

you mean whites NEVER died from industrial accidents? :p

LOL now i see why anime is like it is, trying to get some good looking girls one way or another

egyptians weren't black u nigger

We just want to be left alone. Universal Nationalism for all.

Any other reply ITT has taken your bait and/or doesn't understand Nationalism.

uh...no

What's shocking for humans, is a norm for human garbage known as chinese

I don't, I just like to have a place where I can be amongst my fellow whites, like the blacks have Africa, Chinks have Asia. Shitskins the Middle East etc after that we can start reviewing accepting others into our lands.

I know white people are always very smart, they get things done.
My family love having white people in town

>KANGZ

I've noticed that most people that do this tend to have an uninteresting personality, no achievements, and many other character flaws. I assume its just compensation.

A lot of people conflate groups of people, with individuals of people. e.g. islamic countries tend to be particularly violent, so some people assume every muslim is violent

What does those have to do with being white?

Egypt was made from white

It's less that, than trying to get people to distance themselves from guilt.

If whites must take the blame for everything the SJW/cucks/(((sociologists))) blame us for, why not take the credit for harnessing electricity, flight, rockets, logic, brain surgery, etc..?

It shifts the scope of the dialogue away from self-cucking fear and faggotry and more towards a sense of identity, self respect and strength. They aren't my achievements as an individual, but men from my race and my western culture created those things. If you put some effort into understanding why "cuck" isn't just a buzzword for us, you'd really gain some understanding and not have to settle for simplistic, bullshit answers.

90% of all advancement the human race has ever made came from white Europeans for one thing, also 10% of them are immune to AIDS, naturally strong immune systems and robust bodies that handle more foods better than other races, the sky is in their eyes, etc.

If you don't love white people you're messed up

yeah mate enjoy being culturally enriched my a Muslim.

that's a myth, white people invented that too. Carver made peanut soap though.

sounds like i struck a nerve :^)

i never said we should allow muslim immigration, retard

There's a word for people who assign the traits of some to all of the group user

You had any part on it though?

this senpaitachi