How did you discover Sup Forums...

How did you discover Sup Forums? I was watching turkey coup and was wondering what msm is not telling me so as usual I went to Sup Forums to get some juicy stuff. But due to lack of info there I searces for international politics board and found this one. The amount of info was amazing. I say like 12 hours straight just takeing all in.

How did you fins Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_SnFJcrw2b4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was posting on Sup Forums and mentioned how good it would be if black people were set on fire more often and they suggested that I might enjoy Sup Forums better

Pretty much the same thing. Started reading Sup Forums like 5 years ago because it was funny. I made some posts about how fucking stupid liberals were and all the furry faggots in Sup Forums directed me towards /pol.

You niggers should be set on fire

When Ellen Pao banned /r/fatpeoplehate and I gave up on leddit forever

I only come here occasionally to laugh. I used to go to /x/ for that but this is WAY funnier

Sup Forums is just mean, racist Sup Forums

/r/the_Donald. I had come here before then but everyone's views seemed too radical for me. Then when Donald started picking up speed, I came back and started chugging down redpills like a model chokes down diet pills. I think it was too much at once because I've lost most of my friends and everything thinks I'm "that weird guy" now.

I came here a couple of times before Sup Forums harbor, and got instantly redpilled on the holocaust with one of those vids where that guy demolishes the gas chamber claims. I couldn't handle the truth, though, and I didn't come back until after the nuke, when things settled down.

Friend showed me and I knew nothing about politics so I came here for an education

Bad education

Figured it would be a fun place to keep up with the election back in like august 2015. Then it became an alt right shit hole.

Was told in a /r9k/ woman redpill thread to go back to Sup Forums. I went to Sup Forums never looked back.

tried it.

I came for Ebola Chan. And then GG. I hate how half pol has potzd moderators but the posting frequency is better than full so this is where I usually go.

That's how you know it's working.

Just remember, your here forever

N E W A F
E
W
A
F

I realized I hadn't been into politics for about 10 years around the time of the Iowa primaries. I am always on Sup Forums so Sup Forums was a natural progression. I like it here. Good people from all walks of life around the world. Many such cases!

>pic related

Nice datamining 3 letter agency.

:( I want to go back

I heard after the nukes went off there was a lot of people running around with their skin melting.

haha

this vid senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=_SnFJcrw2b4

Zimmzam trial, the best of times

Used to be an /x/ fag, then saw someone there mention how Sup Forums is actually better at performing magic than all of /x/ combined, so I came to check it out. Turns out it was correct. Been here ever since.

BTW pic related is literally true for me.

Been on Sup Forums since 2008 but the election made Sup Forums fun.