Why do liberals spend so much money on education but spend their lives based on emotion rather than logic?

Why do liberals spend so much money on education but spend their lives based on emotion rather than logic?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewbook.com/todd.waters.33
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like an albino nigger

Vanity.
Hence the crying selfie

theres some semite in there somewhere.

because it's somebody else's money

Nevermind, it's just white. Not white in the racial sense though because to be white you have to be a pioneer and driven even if you're genetically European.

I can't wait for le epin college educayshun meme to backfire when these idiot have to grovel for taxpayer money to bailout their student loans after spending a decade throwing their degrees in everyone's faces.

what the fuck is it?

Glueman?

someone to post these degenerates leftist cartoons please

Real life minion?

what the actual fuck is that thing

The "education" is used as a pillar supporting the emotions. You can cry like a child when you don't get what you want, or get violent when you disagree with someone's views or try to ruin their livelihood because the education they're taught is taught as completely 100% empirical and factual and anyone who disagrees must be evil/stupid. This justifies the emotional outbursts in their minds.

This is why it's fun to mock their tantrums in front of normal people but you can never actually get anywhere in a argument with these people by saying their acting like children. You have to attack the foundations of their beliefs to make it crumble.

That's why people saying it was wrong to punch spencer get nowhere with leftists. They are attacking the emotion, rather than the foundation of said emotion.

Or you could just get some glass bottles and start breaking them over these people's faces. Whichever one is easier.

conehead

your worst fucking nightmare.

>That's why people saying it was wrong to punch spencer get nowhere with leftists. They are attacking the emotion, rather than the foundation of said emotion.
So true.

It's Egghead

I imagine most of them started college at a young age, as pressured by society.

This requires paying tuition, and I suspect less than 5% of them actually have sufficient family resources to cover the expenses.

Really, half or more of my generation and the one to come soon thereafter are just sad stories about how a young brain with an undeveloped prefrontal cortex (you know, for thinking ahead and such) confronted with the idea of a high-interest loan produce only misery.

Throw in a well-developed ego, and you have millions upon millions of very highly-certified children who cannot and will not turn the blame on themselves for their situation and project their misery upon the world.

Blind pride and a poor understanding of ODEs created a world of SJWs. Its the schools' fault for unscrupulous lending and admission.

His parents should have not let him wear a traffic cone as a child.

>(That's a tear under my nose for the record)
A BLOO BLOO BLOO PLEASE FEEL BAD FOR ME. Pathetic.

>Getting a degree in sociology isn't being educated.

Tod's a bit of a weird cunt.
of course he's a kiwi

>Throw in a well-developed ego
With social media popularity forever increasing I see no end of over inflated egos.

Fear of ostracism. Liberals must conform to the hivemind or risk being shunned. This is a deeply ingrained evolutionary trait, and one of the most important drivers of human behavior.

The education aspect grants moral authority to their cause, since we live in a secular society. The emphasis on emotion is obvious - if they were logical they would be conservative, and emotions are more easily manipulated than acceptance of points of logic.

It's just a self perpetuating scam/cult for the insecure and stupid.

He's the best at catching jellyfish

Is this a transtrender man? Because it definitely looks like it

>if they were logical they would be conservative

Do you think they'll become more conservative over time or are they lost hopes?

JUST

To feel better about having a degree. It's all about the degree.

I'll never understand how these idiots can get through life while being so emotional.

I didn't vote for Bush or Obama, but I didn't cry like a bitch because my choices lost.

*virtue signaling intensifies*

Holy fuck that thing's existence must be suffering.

He will do great in post-apocalypse society.

Maybe that's his (?) plan. It would explain his (?) political views.

some will wake up and question, most will not. Their children will see the hypocrisy and rebel, so there is hope for the future, but in the meantime we will be stuck with a lost generation of useless shrieking imbeciles.

tell me that this thing is not married ( and able to reproduce)

>The group that makes all their decisions based on fear and anger talking about logic.

Heh.

He's a fucktard Kiwi whos Facebook profile is open, so you know anyone can comment on his shit, so someone probably said something to upset him.....

Judge Holden

Every single time I see liberal tears. It just lights up my life.

The Hills Have Cries

They're not very smart.

He is a kiwi? Probably from Wellington...
Why care about Trump? Just another faggot trying to pretend we are relevant

Kek

that's a fucking 8head

how is that possible

Middle bottom pic is related...

kek

XCOM 3 confirmed?

HE RIPPED OUT HIS OWN EYELASHES

WHAT KIND OF MENTAL ILLNESS IS THIS

8/8

Shut up and pay for my wall.

jewbook.com/todd.waters.33

Decent

>tfw twitter use your likeness but you dint get paid

I don't trust people named Todd its just odd.

Especially when they're women

It's completely justifiable.

I'm worried he will cause a mass shooting.

kek confirms hes an alien!

or a albino nigger

Does it really count if it's due to the ricochet from his head?

I know a decent, god-fearing, Trump supporter named "Todd". Rare but they exist.

In bird culture, this is considered to be a faggot.

Because they think spending money on an education is the same thing as receiving one.

top kek gotta rewatch jerma rumble now

You mean lots of people try to shoot him at the same time?

That would be very progressive.

>"education"
>logic

I'm not sure how you got the idea these are related

How attack foundation of beliefs?

is this degeneracy?

I understand this reference.

Witnessed

YOU DARE PROFANE THE PROPHET IMMORTAN JOE WITH THESE FOOLS

WITNESS

I keked tho

This

Alopecia areata

One of my bosses has this...
its fucking scary

My sides

fuck someone post a pic of majin buu

education nowadays just means older people told you how they feel about a subject in a formal setting

Trichotillomania.

>no eyebrows
He has cancer

I wonder who posted that picture, the tranny or the small colony of ayylmaos living in it's forehead.

A brave soldier of the resistance

We got a mad man!

cus you had an fucking ape as president, you really wonder people behave like monkeys now :DD FUG!

>tfw when you honestly have trichotillomania in real life

Psychiatrist offered me medication, but I will never submit to the pharmaceutical jew.

This nigga has no eyebrows!

Is that the thing from Prometheus?