Aus/pol Let's Pretend we're Australia Day

So who's goin to their mates house in thongs and a singlet to show off their tatts? Whack on some Cold Chisel, a band that hasn't been around for about 35 years and chant Aussie Aussie Aussie oi oi oi? A chant we nicked off the Welsh I think.

>whack on some cold chisel
what are you? fucking unaustralian or something
put on triple jay hot 100

As far as I'm concerned, the Australian spirit and Australia itself is dead. Celebrating Australia Day is a mockery and insult to the Australia that once was. Part of celebrating Australia Day is Australian pride, and Australia has nothing to be proud of any more.
>inb4 shill, cuck, etc

Australian Jews, I mean boomers. Don't forget to pay your taxes so we can get our pensions in our two million dollar houses as we try to keep house prices going up further into the ionosphere by selling to rich gooks!

Wtf you want a republic? But real Aussies love the Brits and their class system. I was conscripted to nam and spent 6 months shoving shells into a cannon. You owe me!

Do your part, protest Australia and leave your ID in the car when you purchase plastic butter knives at your nearest convenience store! It's time to rise up!

Triple M is cucked af my man

Nah we have lee enfields and bayonets. We're not that cucked.

I'm going to bribie or caloundra with some mates.

>bolt action for home defense

Oh hey it's that fuckwit from the other thread.

Fuck off with your republic dickhead, not going to happen.

Getting drunk at my mates before staggering home to drink more and talk shit with my online mates.

Feels good

I'm not going to do anything.
This fella is right. Nationalism is fucking dead here thanks to multicultural horseshit.

Gonna do some blockies in my VR Commodore with the windows down blasting Violent Soho

This and yelling Aussie Aussie Aussie oi oi oi is cringy as fuck.

who getting on the vb tinnies tomorrow here

Red tins cunt. One day of the year I touch this shit

¿spɐl ʇɥƃıɹ ı ɯɐ 'ǝıssnɐ uɐ ǝq oʇ ʎɐp ǝuıɟ ɐ s,ʇı sʎǝʇɐɯ ollǝ

ʇunɔ dn ʇnɥs

I hope you cunts all have a fucking choice Australia day. I'll be smashing a doz in your honour.

>triple j

Fuck off, cunt.

triple jay where lefties before our main steam meaty ore was.

Listening to pop music is stupid though so.....

our pepes are pretty savage

>put on triple jay hot 100

Is that a carpet snake?

Memes everywhere.