Gooood morning!

Nigel says that Trump says "there will be free trade, but only with equivalent countries which do not use state subsidies and do not undercut wages".

Well, to be quite honest, using this definition, I assume the only countries with which the US should have free trade deals is the UK, Canada, Australia and maybe Israel.

The EU has many states that have no equivalent living standard, Korea and Japan use state subsidies to be more competitive worldwide including currency manipulation, China obviously uses state subsidies and is not equivalent and Russia too.

Should trade thus be restricted for most goods for most countries?

Let's see them get their brexit go through their Rothschild controlled parliament.

>free trade
>but only with equivalent countries which do not use state subsidies and do not undercut wages".
There's your answer. He's not saying there will be no trade with countries like this. He's saying there won't be completely free trade. Trump's trade platform is to use bilateral agreements and decide stipulations on a case by case basis. Tricky fuckers like China will have their own restrictions returned in kind.

We anglosphere now.

If they were that good they would have stopped Brexit.

Anybody else feel like going against the globalist is a surefire way to get assassinated?

Brexit was a people's decision, now the parliament has to vote... I bet (((they))) have more control there than on the streets.

Well, that was my question.

>Should trade thus be restricted for most goods for most countries?

why not trade goods for goods? it worked for hitler

>why not trade goods for goods?
So no money exchanges? How would that work? iPhones for pigs?

idk haha i just thought you guys liked hitler, sorry

I do not think Hitler ever had a law passed that said "German Kruppstahl may only be sold to Hungary for Hungarian salami". Trade was done by manner of money exchange back then as well.

> Let's see them do this thing they already the first time the Supreme Court ordered the Parliament vote on it.

> They already made Parliament vote on Brexit
> Won by like 450:83 or however many seats are in the UK's Parliament

I am not worried in the slightest.

The question then is, why in the world did the conservative government not have this shitty vote months ago in a binding matter? The whole "Supreme Court" shit would have been irrelevant then.

What is going on in Britbongistan?

>Trade was done by manner of money exchange back then as well.

yeah, by washing the money through Switzerland.

>> They already made Parliament vote on Brexit
No, they voted on having a referendum.
A non binding one as well.
This is where the court cases come from.

>What is going on in Britbongistan?
Lots of vested interests trying to fuck the Brexit vote any way they can.
Most undemocratic country in Europe.

I actually have no clue why they're jerking us around like this.

I know May didn't want to formally trigger Article 50 until the end of March, which I'm sure she had her reasons for.

Why they apparently aren't done arguing about whether they're leaving at all is beyond me.

Nice.

> Most undemocratic country in Europe
> not Germany

The UK may be a police state but at least it's not a Sharia state.

No, they did the referendum, and the Supreme Court ruled it unconstitutional, so they voted on whether to adhere to the terms of the referendum, and it won in a landslide, now they're arguing about whether Theresa May has the authority to trigger article 50 herself or something.

Basically they are jerking us around. Brexit will happen at the end of March, mark my words.

> unconstitutional

Non-binding.

Sorry, it's late where I am.

That's not true, the parliament went out of its way not to vote on it in fear of repercussions for later election cycles... And I don't just mean voters but funding as well.

>Brexit will happen at the end of March, mark my words.

Can't wait for the end of March.
if article 50 is triggered, I'm not worried about the next 2 years of whining.
Because with no deal, the UK is just.... out.
And there are plenty of interests working hard to try and fuck up any deal, typical libtards being so stupid, they cant figure out the UK will just crash out, and thats fine with me.