Goyim only exist to serve their purpose as slaves for the chosen people

Goyim only exist to serve their purpose as slaves for the chosen people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gVSY2VZFnek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven_in_Judaism.
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/15283-zoroastrianism#anchor6
persiandna.com/angels.htm
guideangel.com/angels.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zealots_(Judea)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicarii
veda.harekrsna.cz/connections/Vedic-Bulgaria.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Indeed.

It's just butthurt.

jews only exist for the purpouse of making soap and to make buttons out of them

Rot in pieces, Ovadia.

Jews only exist to service their purpose as slaves for the (((hybrids.

remider a Jew that breaks Shabbat is 100% like a goy and has no share of the world to come
youtube.com/watch?v=gVSY2VZFnek

we need the ruskis to revive the white army

Kinda wish i was jew, seems fun with all this fantasizing and i think im pretty close aswell. Sociopathic, not dumb and links from father side. Missing the autistic obsession for god tho. Sadly wouldn't be able to force myself beliving in mil years :/

hey Sup Forums, say "goyim" in pig latin
come on, do it

chaim stop taping our goyim-hate lectures on posting them on liveleak

You can still be a Jew without god. most are secular liberal nation wrecking cunts who never go to synagogue.

Just become a fat gay SJW, its the same thing.

Oh, no. What would we do without a share in an imaginary afterlife.

Prove him wrong

You know I would actually be fine with this if Goyim only referred to the Arabs. those fuckers look like they need your direction.
Europeans are better off without you though, please leave asap

yeah, ty but nty. couldn't force myself into cringe embodiment either, atleast not for free :^)

Go fuck yourself rabi i am russian i dont give à shit about your black sabat i work in sabat and i eat not kashrr food i eat pig in sabat and i put russian music in sabat and i prey in orthdox liturgia in shabat :)

Feel good to be snow Niger in Israhel

jews only exist to feed the ovens.

Serpent seed. Shekinah hoax

war with Iran soon goys

oyim-gay
I'm gay
I get it

why are there Jews in goylands in the 1st place?

lead the Jews out of Exile and return to the Promised Land.

no observant Jews should exist outside of Israel.

Any "Jew" living outside of Israel is a goy.

you should be actively promoting local Jews to return to Zion

What will happen to the 90% secular Jews and those who break shabbat?

Thanks god he dead askenazi russians and polish Never liked him

Only the shitskin jews sfaradi and mizeahi love this fag with his ganavim mizdainim v bni zonot datihim mi shas שס

What's Jew Heaven supposed to be like?

Is it the same as the human concept of heaven, or more like the 99 Virgin kind?

99 virgin kind just like the Arabic

Jews and Arabs use to be same shit they look the same and they talk the same

Thanks god for the askanazi Russian Polish here

I wish I was Israeli, they are so fucking hardcore and murderous. Jews are the greatest killers of all time, they fucking genocided GIANTS for fucks sake.

Jews are reincarnated. No Heaven until resurrection, that's the red pilled Kabbalah version. Some retards believe in a more simple versions of the afterlife.
No virgins in any of them though.

also in the afterlife you literally get stoned to death over and over thousands of times for each time you've masturbated.

Not in judaism, because no established afterlife canon.

>implying ukrainian whores are saints

Ukrainian girls are narcissistic pyschos who will leave you and take all your shekels once they get their green card

there is a reason why ukrainian whores are utterly despised anywhere they invade

Cheers lads. Had no idea it was that different.

Especially, regarding the "cosmos" part.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven_in_Judaism.

C'mon man stop lyin just look at בית שמש the Jews spit on women and child girls every day there and a women need to sit in the back of the taxi :( same us Arabs :( fuck you if like this guys

Don't believe this guy Jews and Arabs are same shit and have same shit Turk cultur

Dude eat your falafel and humus with pita and stop lying

Worst people in isreal are the cult religious here they don't work they don't give nothing for the Jewish country they don't go to army even :(

God bless Russians and polish strong mother fuckers askenazi here

have you thanked Christian Europe today, Sup Forums?

Kinda sound like kikes, except they put out more and aren't disgusting to look at :^)

Original Jews believe:

There is no fate
direct connection with God
God does not commit evil
Man has free will; “man has the free choice of good or evil”
The soul is not immortal; there is no afterlife, no resurrection
There are no rewards or penalties after death
reject revisionism (talmud, commentaries, kabala etc)
reject numerology
reject any representations of God
believe that God is infinite and can not be percieved or known
gentiles are cool

By the time of Classical era Judaism, we see different "sects" (even as political parties) in Judaism. Sadducees, for example, only observed Torah, and they knew the wisdom and prophetic works to exist, but they should never be held above Torah which was supreme. Then Pharisees, who observed the works of the OT (generally) as we see them (plus books all have removed as Sirach) and they had the slightly different perspective of a coming savior because of the prophetic works. Essenes were even more esoteric, observing all works and some we may never hear of, and these were, to a degree, graduated even further into the concepts of angels, heaven, afterlife, a sort of duality between good and evil forces, and a final outcome

I'm also Russian, you illiterate mongrel.

Either 8/10 troll or dumb jew that can't sense his own hypocrisy before posting.

Can confirm. Not that it will be enjoyable for you, either.

You can enslave the world, but you won't be free yourself. That's all.

What are you talking about? Final resurrection is the cornerstone of Judaism and always has been.

Lol if you are a shitskin Jew there will never be love between us not here not there not never my friend

But if you Russian Ukrainian Belarusian Polish or just Slavic Cyrillic blood they will love you and will cook for you and go out with you and make you a nice aryan kids :) to grow and die toghter

But if you are a shitskin Jew thet love your rabi more then women's and you dance on tables and play tarbuka and listen to golan yaman shit skin Arabic Asia music go fuck yourself there will never be real love between us

Deal with it you never control us here we control you

>Most scholars, Jewish as well as non-Jewish, are of the opinion that Judaism was strongly influenced by Zoroastrianism in views relating to angelology and demonology, and probably also in the doctrine of the resurrection, as well as in eschatological ideas in general, and also that the monotheistic conception of Yhwh may have been quickened and strengthened by being opposed to the dualism or quasi-monotheism of the Persians.

Much of the theology found in ancient zoroastrianism was later used in ancient judaism. Judaism, like many religions in the region, combined aspects of pan-babylonian mythology with zoroastrianism. Christianity later picked up a few more that the jews missed, likely through the influence of Mithraism

infact Kabala is based on Zoroastrian angelology/demonology

persiandna.com/angels.htm
guideangel.com/angels.htm

I'm a Jew and you're full of shit.

We're literally useless parasites in comparison to the European nations and their offspring.

I think I'll be smug and continue.

See those Jewish and "Jewish" kids Putin, Trump and others have?
You'll be eaten inside out.
I recall baron Rothschild stating that hardiness already don't think of him as a legit kike.
Doesn't take all that much brainpower to see where this will end.

Its sad that if there was no ex soviet aliya this country was in the shithole so long ago.

I'm actually a Balt.

Let me tell you something. You are just a meal ticket that's all. Ukrainian, Slovenian, and Russian women play the game of sucking everything out of you like pros. You cannot even fathom through your autistic yokal mind how grimy and cutthroat people from eastern Europe are. Think about it as the charm of a European with the mind of an asian.

They are all cruel HAPAs. They are an entire race of Elliot Rodgers.

She will never see you anything else than a mean ticket, because the eastern European mentality is about one thing and one thing only, survial.

The only possible way to keep a ukrainian woman in line is through force that's it. That's the only thing they respect that's the only thing they admire. In eastern Europe you're either weak and get pushed around or your strong and do as you will.

There is no love. So your autistic fantasy of finding the perfect country girl to settle down with a fools game. I know you will go through with it though, so when she sucks you dry, don't say you haven't been warned.

The only possible way to get a descent eastern European girl is to actually come into the country and meet one like you would a girl in the states. The ones that go through those agencies are bad news.

I can't hate the Jews for that, it's the mentality whites should have when dealing with third world races.

It's academic bs. The thing is, Kabbalah, Zohar and Arizal's writing have nothing to do with mythology or demonology and in fact deal only with psychological aspects of the Divine, disguised as mythology or occultism. It's called Sod for that reason. You can't study Kabbalah or true Judaism academical.

in israel, russia is YOU!

If you like this religious scums and this cultur good for you I will stay with my moto Russian Slavic music Russian Slavic tv shows Russian Slavic movies Russian food Russian cultur Russian girls Russian books Russia heart and Russia strongest and pride
My moto

Women cook take care at the children's till they grow and become good Slavic guys

The man go work and bring mouny to the femily every day have sex with her and in the weakends to visit my perents and her perents

weak b8 m8

The Sadducees also rejected the notion of spirits or angels, whereas the Pharisees acknowledged them. [17]
The Sadducees do not believe in resurrection, whereas Pharisees did.

The traditional Jews rejected the Oral Law as fabricated by the Pharisees. Rather, traditional Jews saw the Torah as the sole source of divine authority.[11] The written law, in its depiction of the priesthood, corroborated the power and enforced the hegemony of the Sadducees in Judean society.
The traditional Jews rejected the Pharisaic use of the oral law to enforce their claims to power, citing the Written Torah as the sole manifestation of divinity.

The rabbis, who are traditionally seen as the descendants of the Pharisees, describe the similarities and differences between the Pharisees sect and traditional Jews in Mishnah Yadaim. The Mishnah explains that the traditional Jews state, “So too, regarding the Holy Scriptures, their impurity is according to (our) love for them. But the books of Homer, which are not beloved, do not defile the hands.”[21] The traditional Jews thus accuse the Pharisees as the opponents of traditional Judaism.

But Pharisees are traditional mainstream Jews. The Sadducees were just lazy corrupt elites.

>the good ukrainian whore

these sweet whores have ingested an ocean of moroccan, sudanese, and arab semen before you get lick their semen from her lips

>The Sadducees were just lazy corrupt elites.
True.

>Pharisees are traditional mainstream Jews.

Mainstream yes, but traditional? They literally gave themselves the absolute authority to interpret scripture, surpassing even that of God with some bullshit, obviously taken out of context bible quote.

We the Russians actually work here and working hard thets how we get so strong here we come with nothing from Soviet Union Russia

And look at your Jews ?? Look at bucara Uzbekistan Jews here or the nigers thet get every thing free
And the religios Jews What they doing here ?? Only reading the tora book and get every thing free dude they not even looking for women's here they go to Rabi and Rabi give them a women to marry what you have to like about this cultur what ??

Tell me if you Russia like me what you like about isreal ??

I like the sun here thets it

2nd Temple Jewish groups:

Sadducees (from Tzadik aka the Wise ones) were a continuation of 1st Temple Judaism and followed the original religion of Ancient Israel. Sadducees were the intelligent class, consisting of educated and scholared leaders.

Pharisees were the common folk from Babylon. The Zealots/Sicarii were part of this group wanted to remove the educated Sadducees and replace the original Jewish laws with their own Babylonian version

Acts 23:8 (The Sadducees say that there is no resurrection, and that there are neither angels nor spirits, but the Pharisees believe all these things.)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zealots_(Judea)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicarii

>Pic related: The Thread

You're still not getting the gold back.

Hello, Jews.

I am interested in understanding why Jews believe that they are the chosen people. I've looked around on the internet, but I am not sure wikipedia and random sites are
a good enough source and simply don't have the time to do the hard research. Can you give me information where exactly in the Torrah it is discussed and mentioned why it is that god chose you (if at all mentioned) and why you feel that you are the chosen peoples.

I have a theory and I am curious to see if there is any truth to it and am also interested in understanding (to a modest degree)
the reasoning behind your motivations of considering yourselves chosen.

The theory involves the nomadic history of the different Jewish tribes before they settled around Jerusalem and their prosecutions after that.

Since I do not have the time to look for sources myself, can you help me understand your reasoning behind your belief that you are the chosen ones or if its too long to write at least name a passage where I could look for myself.

Thank you and goodnight.

wtf guys i was just ovadia-posting to bait goyim i come back and all this infighting

>common folk from Babylon
But spiritual and intellectual elites were exiled to Babylon, while more submissive Jews were allowed to stay.

>not knowing that every group believed they are chosen

the chinese (celestial people), japanese (chosen children of the levitating ones), greeks/romans (called others barbarians), persians, mayans, aztecs all had supremacy ideas of being chosen

even the goths (good, gods)

slav in slavic means slavni (good, awesome)

its just a giant circlejerk
jews are the first nation in history because they're the first ones autistic enough to say "we are the chosen people"

since then, "we are chosen for X" has been the rallying cry of nationalist autists everywhere

>They literally gave themselves the absolute authority to interpret scripture
That's a good thing, you don't want to stay primitive like other religions. The problem is that our generation of religious leaders lost any connections to true spirituality, previous generations had had.

Exodus 19:2 - 19:6
Then Moses went up to God, and the Lord called to him from the mountain and said, “This is what you are to say to the descendants of Jacob and what you are to tell the people of Israel: 4 ‘You yourselves have seen what I did to Egypt, and how I carried you on eagles’ wings and brought you to myself. 5 Now if you obey me fully and keep my covenant, then out of all nations you will be my treasured possession. Although the whole earth is mine, 6 you[a] will be for me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words you are to speak to the Israelites.”

>the russian jew complaining about about everybody not working except russians is my favorite

But is there anything to ligitimize the claims, anything mentioned as to what God wants with you for him to choose you?

Is it to lead the brainless goyim towards his divine light or something?

in exile:

the commoners adopted babylonian stuff

the elites retained 1st temple stuff

"we are the chosen people"
"white supremacy"
"alah snackbar"
"black lives matter"
"free el chapo"

As a Russian our biggest problem in isreal is thet we Russians Ukrainians work hard and hate each other here and don't won't to help each other :( we will die but will not ask for help we will fight till death and die fighting till death

And if you look at the nigers form Africa here they get every thing free school free uni free and they helping each other they are toghter blacks united

Look at cult religious Jews here same shit don't know shit about life don't care about other don't wont to speak even with other people form other culturs think they are above the gods don't work never had a work in thee life only read tora every day and night get food and milk from tnova and meat from neto a meat company

We need to be united my Ukrainian bro if not we will die thets our biggest problem here

gr8 b8 m8

russians are famous welfare queens usa, canada, australia, germany, britain, and israel

the only people who work in israel are chinese and mexicans

What does the Torah think about it. I know it's just endless arguments about endless arguments. It's an exercise of the mind using and developing a sharp though for a quick rebuttal.

It's like with medieval theology in Europe, there were legitimate discussion about seemingly trivial things like "How many angles can you fit atop a needle's head".

I'm just looking for argumentative proof, it's hard to believe that Jews have not rationalized this

kek
I wish Israel had welfare, I'm to intelligent to work.

>slav/slavni means good, awesome
common misconsception

slav derives from slavo/slovo = to speak
opposite of slavs were nijemci/niemci (aka germans) = the mute ones (they couldn't speak slavic only germanic)

although there is slava (glory) as well, but in the context of the etymology of the word slav, it's meant as "the one who speaks (slavic)"

Jews exist only to diffuse lamp-light.

become an uzbeki hasid in ramle

I'm really afraid of this, our politicians have done everything else Israel wanted.

It's simple - literally nation of priest. Good Jews believe that some day they will bring Divine Light to goym. Not in the form of Judaism, but by invoking the coming of the Messiah.

It's real we the Slavs and Arabs realy hard working here and religious Jews not they never had one day of work in there life

We get every thing by are on no one help us we need tv or iPhone we go and work for this and buy us one and we not united here

I will give you example Canadian sorry for my shit English

I had a big Russian nucler doctor manger thet come in the year 1991 just befor Soviet Union fall :(

I come to isreal from Ukrainia in year 2010
I get my first job in a power nucler station us a simple worker I worked for 9 years here and he never even talked to me in Russian or ask we how I am doing :(

Do you think that there is something in the history of the Jews (and I am aware that it's quite complex) that would legitimize their claim of a "Chosen peoples"

For instance their prosecution throughout history being as a blessing in disguise because they are a nation(or peoples) without a country, and countries increase the risk of forgetting the "initial" lesson of the forefathers (it's a complex civilizationional process but it is closely related to memory and the boundaries of the Ego). And thus them being nomads, having to survive through their resolve and intelligence bringing them closer(or increasing their chance of seeing the initial light of the first fire) to the truths of the universe (god).

This dude got one eye on da goyim and one eye on dat bitch suckin him dick lamaaooo

Yes, obviously, but these are speculations. Jews don't like spiritual speculations, that's why philosophy and theology are forbidden in Judaism.

What are the Talmudic texts then? Aren't they discussions about other texts?

Continion

I meat Arabs here yes they look agly yes they are Muslims but they help you they teach you they talk with you they have the same moto us Russians to work hard and get every thing you wont with your on hands never ask form help from any one here love and respect your cultur they speak Arabic here we speak Russian here

Best Arabs and Slavs Here are brothers

Religious Jews never work they only reading tora book here every day and night till they die they don't look for women rabi give them one they don't need to go buy food every day the companies give them the food to there homes and whan you come to there homes they have 20 children's to feed so they will grow to be religious us there perents and never work I thre life

Fuck isrehel my sons will not grow here whan they become 18 I will send them to America i have a nephew there with a Russian femily I want him to marry there and become American this is my plan

Ritual and civil laws mainly.

>philosophy and theology are forbidden in Judaism
tf? just lost all respect for Judaism. dumb fucking jews. kys retards lol

>108959617
l000000000l

kk im gone now soz

russians are the niggers of israeli jews
literally cancer

Oy vey don't the goyim our plans

DELET THIS

Isaac was the chosen child to sacrifice to create a bond with Jah

Jews are the Isaac of humanity and get punished for being chosen

>just lost all respect for Judaism
Judaism is from God, not from some homosexual monk who thinks he has a bright idea, like Christian theology.

We'll They doing good job

I will teach my tall Aryan girls the same to take your grean card and leave you to die alon agly fuckin Jew

My girls will marry only Russia. Or Slav here with good job

talmud is opinions/commentary/arguments in the zoroastrian tradition

Judaism is hugely influenced by Zoroastrianism, but not in a theological way. For many centuries, the heart of Jewish culture was in Baghdad.

Sassanid protection, free to worship and contribute to the greater society without much fear of persecution.

The Talmud was assembled under Sassanid assent. Jews in Iraq were impressed by the legal code of the Persians, and wanted their own laws to apply to Jews everywhere. The Talmud incorporated elements of the Torah, Jewish tradition, and Sassanid jurisprudence. Extant legal records from pre-Islamic Spain look a lot like the Talmud, with extremely specific prohibitions and regulations.

There's a lot of dialogue about the Zoroastrian influence on early Christianity

Just like how Vikings sacrifice cattle to from a bond with their gods, with the greatest one being a voluntary sacrifice of a clan member. there's some real sexy ontology in Icelandic myths and cosmogony.

There is only one place for all the kikes in the world and in this thread....

That's interesting, proto-Bulgarians and ancient Jews might have met then.

veda.harekrsna.cz/connections/Vedic-Bulgaria.php

Suits everyone if all the jews go 'back' to Israel.
Self imposed ghettoisation.