Want the BLM to be registered as a terrorist organization...

Want the BLM to be registered as a terrorist organization? Let the bells of democracy continue to ring! Don't let this slide!

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/petition-formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/petition-formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

You want them to stop monitoring groups like ISIS, just so they can bully people you don't like?

Hm.

I think BLM jumped the shark a while ago. Prove me wrong.

its more like we want for people to see the movement for what it is, terrorism.

So... yes?

Can non u.s citizens sign it?

Why would the stop monitoring ISIS? Its not like they can only focus on one group

that wouldn't be the desired affect but I see why you would reach that conclusion, assuming that the gov can't monitor another terrorist group.

Limited time and resources. We also just instituted a hiring freeze, so manpower is as good as frozen.

We?

Of course it can, but you can only water so many flowers. Even if you get them all, you'll be taking it away from other ones.

You people do what you want, but don't think this action doesn't have consequences you might not like.

Whoever made this better get 100,000 in 30days

The People?

Antifa is a bigger threat than BLM.

Hello Antifa, I understand it took your two braincells working overtime to write something about politics, but:
1)
The US security is extensive enough to focus on more than one group, actually, they focus on more terrorist groups than ISIS.
2)
If Sup Forums dislikes ISIS, does that mean ISIS is good? No, fact is that BLM uses violence for political means, that is what terrorism is about. KKK is a terrorist group aswell. There are of course various degrees of violence, but once you step the treshold as an organized situation to use violence to silence, and attack political opponents you step over into Terrorism.

There's still a boy that was made to drink toilet water, say "fuck Trump" "fuck white people" while scalped by a bunch of black people that is being defended by BLM. And this isn't a case of "innocent until proven guilty" - They streamed it.

BLM is pretty dead, though, it will last about 3 more months tops then it is either reformed as another group or just done for. The Trump administration is obviously not going to put up with their autistic screeching.

You realize those are actually opinion polls, not petitions. And they do no good.

its easy to see that this is kikery, and that OP is himself a kike

the entire purpose of BLM is to aggravate white+black racial tensions, this petition will achieve precisely the same thing

the proper response to jewish terrorism is to attack it's origin, which in this case is the lies being told about white people: treat blacks with respect, and refute lies patiently

signed. Fuck BLM

Pretty sad attempt lads. 13 IPs in here and only 1 signed

Hello leReddit

I never understood why you nerds feel the need to write an essay when you can sum up your post in a few words.

You're an adult; things cost time and money. Choose to budget it how you will.

anything that creates white aggression towards muslims or blacks works in the interest of kikes

Sup Forums must not forget that the jew is the enemy, and a noble goal is to unite the human races against the jew

It stayed at 1 after i sighned and verified email i think there is a delay in the count

I just wanna mention that petitions and shit are all pretty pointless anyway but it would have been nice to see you fill that right up.

>unite the human races
That's exactly what globalist kikes want you fucking retard.

>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/petition-formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
>1 SIGNED

Put this on Sup Forums op

Are we doing this again? Sure it'll work this time?

>Muslim, Black
>Human

kek