Gringos, your wall will be useless

Canada lifted us the visas, We can invade Jew York from Quebec, and Oregon from BC hahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

USE THAT BILLIONS TO EDUCATE YOUR WHITE TRASH AND NIG NOGZ HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2700946/From-bribing-drug-cartels-immigration-officials-paying-hotels-train-rides-Coyote-smugglers-reveal-costs-involved-smuggling-child-migrants-Central-America-U-S.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Spain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pastry_War
youtube.com/watch?v=WaT5RcJcumc
youtube.com/watch?v=FYRw1bmjxAk
youtube.com/watch?v=uJZjQLOQgCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Increasing Nervous.........(insert proper noun here)

i really hate my fellow canadians for allowing this to happen

all because we have some sort of elitist attitude towards the states

nice thread pedro

WALL

>Oregon from BC
>Mexican intellectuals

How come ur women all bloat into mrs sanchez after their first kid

>implying Mexico wouldn't be nuked in the next month

>Canada lifted us the visas, We can invade Jew York from Quebec, and Oregon from BC

What the actual fuck are you trying to, Juan?

not really man, you guys are fucked

all those immigrants coming from central and south america who pass through Mexico on their way to US are going to be stuck in Mexico

you guys are in serious trouble, i'm not even meming or joking, Mexico is going to get fucked up the ass by Trump's policies

How will you get here when you're too poverty to fly?

In Mexican culture it's seen as respectable to be a fat slob, no joke.

>till down

Hmmm, then, we build the northern wall. You have to go back.

>MFW Mexicans try to mimic the Cubans and wind up in Japan
>Japan becomes the new Philippines

I KNOW JAMES, CANADA IS OUR BEST FRIEND NOW, IT SEEMS YOULL NEED 2 WALLS HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

ITS NEAR. BTW

And go to federal prison for a few years followed by being kicked back into mexico.
Try again and it will happen again.
Commit crimes and you will face the law.
The death penalty is on the table.

Phwehehee

Oregon/wash resident here. If you try to go cross-country without proper prep here you will die. Enjoy being eaten alive by mosquitoes and floundering through swamps until you perish. Crossing a desert is one thing. Crossing through even a mile of straight bush is another story.

Es posible Nahuel, Yo debo elegir España. Chile. Argentina o Brasil como mi nuevo hogar.

Someone is upset...

MERCI MERCI, WE MUST INVADE YOU AGAIN.

There is truth to this though.

The leafs really fucked us over here. People pay coyotes thousands of dollars to help them cross the border. I don't know how much a flight is from Mexico to Canada but it is probably a few hundred dollars.

From there, people can just walk across the border since it is so large and our resources will be focused on the south.

Also, there are other undesirables who will cross from Canada, and you know the smug leafs will smile all the way while they help these people cross into America.

BUILD ICEWALL
U
I
L
D

I
C
E
W
A
L
L

We build wall

You stay behind wall

The funny part of this map is not what we see, but what we don't. If blacks grow that large, then obviously they will also be growing that large in mexico!

hope you swim for it

t. legal immigrant in Seattle, Washington

Wow you obviously know nothing about American demographics.

Middle America is all white.
Pacific northwest is all white.
All the black people are in the east (besides a few in Cali)

Mexicans get killed in middle America. There is a reason there is no Illegals there despite lots of farming. It is basically a lawless land.

We have segregated niggers into their ghettos. They have basically destroyed themselves so we don't have to do much to remove the niggers.

hahahahahaha those crackers only have 1 or 2 babies, compared to mexicans and nig nogs.

So the coyotes will stay in Canada then ?
The canucks just fuck themselves harder each year i see.And as soon as the Whites are gone your Folks will starve in the millions. Really funny if you think about it

Are you retarded?

The picture is just meant to show percentages not where the niggers will actually live.

>We can invade Jew York from Quebec

Go for it, fuck NYC and Bloomberg. Do as much as you can to destroy that city. Try to keep emigrating to California as well.

What happens in summer ?????

No. Coyotes will stay here. Hans, we have white hispanics, like 50 M. Mexico built universities, mexico city, and civilization before snowniggers.

So, the guys that couldn't afford a passport and an excuse, the ones that walked through miles of unrelenting desert, are going to fly up here and make it through one of the most skeptical border services in the world...

Then walk across yet another, high surveillance border area...

Into the United States... Which has been actively deporting hundreds of thousands of illegals per year already.

You're a fucking moron.

Well it actually just Shows that the Whites are at Point where their Population stays at a certain Level (Thalos) this is a good Thing since you have a stable Population. The minoritie Chart doesnt Show how much children they had, it just Shows how much Immigration there was. That is only a Problem if the welfare state stays the way it is right now

They'll never be able to afford the plane ticket.

Canada doesn't have summer stupid

>Canada lifted us the visas,

That requires you to take a plane or a ship and enter from the Northern Canadian border. Only a small number of people will even attempt that. You wetbacks don't have any money which is why you swim across the Rio Grande or walk across deserts without supplies to get here.

Migrants are paying anywhere from $4,000 to $10,000 each for the illegal journey across thousands of miles in the care of smuggling networks

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2700946/From-bribing-drug-cartels-immigration-officials-paying-hotels-train-rides-Coyote-smugglers-reveal-costs-involved-smuggling-child-migrants-Central-America-U-S.html

Only to be sent back to Mexico Pablito

>your wall will be useless

Then you won't mind it being 10ft higher.

Lol yeah civilisation before. What civilisation ? the one you got pulled over from the Carthaginians ? the Romans ? or the Habsburgs ? The Phoenicians ? Which civilisation ?

Jesus Christ.

American education.

Wall to the north, wall to the south, no more stinky Pablo running his mouth.

That was Spanish owned. Ever since they left your ass look how much you lost. "Come and take it"

Silly Mexican.

We're going to simply deport you by throwing you off the top.

You retarded spics will just stay in cucknada.
They'll bend over and spread their assholes wide for anybody with enough melanin.
It's a fucking paradise for trash like you.

>the one you got pulled over from the Carthaginians ? the Romans ? or the Habsburgs ? The Phoenicians ?

Spanish Empire, Spaniards were influenced by Romans, Carthagians, Visigoths, Celts,etc. They just built their civilization here.

Are you retarded Hans?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Spain

Well just wait dude there will be lynch mobs hunting you shits down stay in Mexico Pablo.

Then we'll build a wall on the Canadian border and make the leaves pay for it. You're not getting in, Pedro, even if Chief Leaf over there lets you use his useless chunk of land as a proxy for your illegal immigration.
Oh, and good luck invading states that are blue and turning them red once the people inside see what you asshats do.

Inability to detect sarcasm is a sign of Autism. Thinking Oregon borders Canada is a sign of >mexican intellectualism

wow.i just realized i'm gonna be invaded by mexicans here in minnesota thanks to canada. FUCK THE LEAF. the day of the rake will come

why educate the helpless? the wall is a rallying point that drives the momentum of trump's presidency, backing out now because spickers might be sneaky and jewish after it's built would be asinine.

it's far more than border protection at this point, it's a monument for the people.

hahahahahah I forgot WA, you are more retarded than me, if you think summer doesnt exist in cucknada.

You can't board a plane if you are a convicted criminal.

You'll never want to leave Canada though, they give you basically free fucking everything - from housing, to medical care, to drugs.

Why come to US? You'll still be dodging deportation squads

Loool And who ran the Spanish Empire you Mexican fuckwit ? A Habsburgian Count. If you Count the Spanish Empire as a Pinpoint in your civilisation then réad about it you idiot. It was ruled over by fucking Austrians and every Mayor tech was pulled from the Holy Roman Empire ( Germany Czech and Austria also parts of Hungary and Poland ) All your Progress was made because of middle European Technology. Read up on your History you mongoloid

Does it really feel good to support the human trafficking and slavery of your own people? If you aren't just trolling, then you're more cucked than the Africans, and that's saying a lot.

Belize, which is probably rock hard right now, can have it all

you dont get it. migrants can buy 10 plane tickets to Canada.

This.

think of the wall as a middle finger to spics

My god you're fucking stupid. Neck yourself

>I'm so poor I have to smuggle my being into another country to survive
>Oh shit there's a wall in the way, but the guys above them don't mind me
>Let me hop on this plane with money I don't have to fly over my destination so I can sneak in from the other side

Literally won't happen. Good luck wetback.

>Canada lifted us the visas
why wouldn't you just stay in Canada?

Summer doesnt exist in Canada. This is the most stupid thing ive ever heard.

Cuckdeau will submit to Trump.

Don't make us bill you for 2 walls, now.

That's cool. We'll just send your spic ass to prison.

Anyone caught border jumping in the US twice automatically gets sent to prison.

to play hockey and freeze to death? fuck off hahhahahahahaha

Unlike the US Canada actually has checks at the airport to make sure you aren't poor before entering and will actually go back. We also have deportation squads.

Mexicans are so broke they can't pay attention

Why are mexicans always so aggressive??
Also, how will they get here when the majority of them have traditionally come by foot?? It won't end well for anyone even if you get shipped here.
This is mexico's chance to be great, despite how it looks. Stand with your people!
Also, you'll really regret coming here when you meet french canadians. You think Americans are racist?

you said it that asshole. Are you Barron Trump?

I know what is the problem with Mexico.

They are too invested in finding a way to leave their shitholes rather than fixing it. Maybe the good USA guys could send them a couple of nukes to start the pinata.

This, mexicans seem to hate mexican culture more than anyone, even mexicans tell me that.

It's called a joke you obese sisterfucker. A joke that went right over your head, if you still have one of course

that's another joke because you guys are constantly beheading eachother. Thought I'd clear that up for you in advance

>mfw mexcrements will leabe canada soon as winter hits

mexishits can barely stand 50 degree winters in california

its going to be beautiful

If digits Trump will suckerpunch Trudeau on live TV and force Canada to pay for the great northern wall

>so poor you have to sneak into another country to find work
>magically pull out $500 to take a plane to Canada first
>leave the welfare state of Canada for the USA where you're treated like a piece of shit
yeah, not happening

I dont know why you hate the idea of having 35 M of Mexicans in your frozen bitchy palace. We know the French, they invaded Mexico and made war to us because one French baker got pissed off with us, LMAO.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pastry_War

Build FIRE wall.

You don't need a wall with us. Just give guns to the good leafs (not in toronto/hongcover) and we will clean up this place. Most leafs are cucked by whoever brandish the biggest stick.

Hijo de la chingada. Chinga tu madre.

Most mexishits are too stupid for their own sake all they want is attention.
Don't ever reply to obvious posters.

The funny thing is that the spics will just stay in Canada because of the superior gibsmedats.

>Paco BTFO

Why are Mexican nationals so proud of being sneaky niggers?

You wouldn't last a day here. All mexishits cower in fear when november hits and temperature drops to 0

please be serious, I tell people canadian winter doesn't exist but if someone can't handle cali winter then they will literally die. Also you basically have to be a millionaire to live in a city where you'll get work so have fun being homeless in the snow.

guess which criminal has enough assets to build a wall?

>spits out the bait

The almighty American education things snow in Mexico is non existent.

youtube.com/watch?v=WaT5RcJcumc

youtube.com/watch?v=FYRw1bmjxAk

They are shit Tier People by now.
Their former Greatness is left only in the History Books. They are corrupt. They dont want to work in their own Country to make it better.
They know it, they are ashamed of i.
Thats why they are so aggressive

>extraordinary single day in a century with snow in shitwawa
vs
>180 days under freezing temperature

Nice one juan

>Mexican intellectual

Don't kid your self, user. Toronto is already being flooded by spics. Keep in mind Trudeau has given them a FREE PASS.

>Mexicans agree to pay 600,000 pesos
>Don't pay

I'm watching you Taco

I live in Chihuahua, we have 4 months of snow.

youtube.com/watch?v=uJZjQLOQgCY

And you need to polish your english.

lmao look at that shithole. Why would you admit to living there?

Napoleon complex. When I was a kid I grew up as Catholic and hate to take confirmation classes. My class was all spic except for me. Even though I was 5'10 at the time I towered over them.