Who is he sending?

who is he sending?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AIeA-l7k4wM
youtu.be/VBmRxOE2xh8
google.com/amp/newsroom.blogs.cnn.com/2010/04/26/chicago-violence-is-the-national-guard-the-solution/amp/?client=ms-android-verizon
12news.com/mb/yourvoice
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CIA

Mad Dog.

The ((((feds))))

Hitler

National guard desu

he should declare niggers a national emergency

>228 shootings
>42 killings

It's only January though, that can't be correct?

Welcome to Chicago!

The National Guard

>Ben Garrison
>The Zimzam
>Mel Gibson and Vince Vaughn
>Officer Wilson
>David Duke
>A squad of Roof Koreans

Trump will assemble the best antinigger task force the world has ever seen. Who else should we add?

The fact that hes the first black president to do something about all the crimes whites perpetrate in Chicago ... it just baffles the mind

You mean Chiraq

He's giving Zimmerman a fed job and sending him in

Hey Chicago, I heard you were stepping out of line.

You'd be amazed, Arvin.

NATIONAL GUARD ROFLSTOMPING HYPE

The Bogdanoffs

youtube.com/watch?v=AIeA-l7k4wM

Welcome to Niggertown

RIGHT
WING
DEATH
SQUADS

The call that saved Chicago.

Roof

>228 shootings
>42 killings

That shootings to kill ratio is horrendous. Also, when they talk about mass shootings here's where they come from

I nominate Dylann Roof

pewdiepie, samel al hayeed

>who is he sending?

Right wing death squads my friend!

fuck that goof

>that can't be correct?
nigs are quite uppity

Not that I'm against the idea on a practical level, but under what legal authority can he mobilize federal law enforcement to do the job of local law enforcement without the governor declaring a state of emergency and asking for federal assistance?

There are legal restrictions that keep the federal government from doing things like this to protect the sovereignty of each state.

It seems to me that any such action would violate state's rights egregiously.

>tfw A-10s and Predator drones cleanse the ghettos.

'Tell me about Chicago, why are the murder rates there so high?'

LOL

yea I fucking wish cunt

Amazing, isn't it?

It's open war in the Negro areas.

Presumably he would use the national guard after declaring a national emergency.

Lots get patched up [for free] from the hospitals, though.

Most would probably die without 1st world care.

Who's going to stop him?

our best

WHAT THE FUCK

I had no idea it was this bad

youtu.be/VBmRxOE2xh8

jesus christ

Niggers in chicago have a culture of killing one another, its like LA in the 80's. Basicly you buy a cheap hi-point pistol with goverment money and the only thing you were raised to do was leach so you have free time allday so you join a gang.

>H-HE DID IT! WHAT A MADMAN!

I can't wait to take back Chicago from the liberal horde. And then California and wherever else order has been replaced by lawlessness. Reconquista 2.0 here we come

Local police stopped proper policing; they just respond to calls now.

BLM is pretty much the reason why the violence is so high now. Police figured it's not worth risking your life for; if they shoot a Negro criminal, they're now fucked by the media.

Perhaps now with Trump they might start back up, but it's going to be slow since the gangs have run amok for months now.

>muh secession
>muh state rights
>muh lincoln was a traitor

>Oh Trump wants to send the army? What a great man!

it's not shots fired it's separate incidences where shots were fired

sweet home chicago

Can't wait for sleepy doctor to relocate them onto labour farms.

Moonmind

Where do i sign up for a nig hunting license? Whats the bag limit? Can i get extra stamps?

Cnn suggested it first, but with the national guard.

google.com/amp/newsroom.blogs.cnn.com/2010/04/26/chicago-violence-is-the-national-guard-the-solution/amp/?client=ms-android-verizon

rip trihex

The solution is to starve them.

That or work them, you have to keep them busy so they have no time to kill.

Best guess? Department of Homeland Security. It's the closest thing we have to a Federal Police force. Also, Posse Comitatus forbids the use of Army or Air Force troops or equipment for civilian law enforcement. It should be noted that Navy, Marine and Coast Guard are not banned from law enforcement duties on American soil. The National Guard is exempt from Posse Comitatus as they are nominally controlled by the state governor. However, National Guard units have been deployed under federal authority for law enforcement duties in the past at the direction of the state governor. In this case, it would depend on whether the governor of Illinois opposed or backed Trump's Federal takeover of Chicago law enforcement.

Drumpf sending in right wing death squads

To be fair, it's become more bean town than boston

right wing death squads

A lot of them are self-inflicted too. Pavement apes don't know how to use the safety (if it even works on their cheap piece of shit pistol) and just stuff the gun down their pants when they want to concealed carry.

Thus, they have a hilariously high rate of self-inflicted gunshot wounds to the groin and buttocks.

12news.com/mb/yourvoice

GET IN HERE ALL YOU!!!!!

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO FAGGOTS!!!!

If that wouldn't be hilarious. What they wanna do? Preparing a coupe d'etat?

12news.com/mb/yourvoice

You can vote multiple times.

EVERYONE IN HERE!!!!!

the presidents own

the Marines.

pro tip, Marines are trained and conditioned well enough, if given the order, we would punch our own mothers.

That's fucking kino.

Jesus christ on a popsicle.
Just send in the military and clear the ghettos.

howard

2016: 762 murders, 3,550 shooting incidents, and 4,331 shooting victims,

There were 480 murders in 2015, the most in the city since 1997.

fire up the rotary engine boys!

This. Tanks in 30 minutes.

or you could, like, ban the guns, honey

If it was white people doing it, it would be 228 shootings and 228 killings

Dude that's nigger shooting, only 1 out of 300000 rounds hit a target.

Really worked out well in France with all the terrorists killing your unarmed lemming asses with ease...

Top fucking Kek, I thought the "it sounds like a warzone" was an exaggeration. Seems like they are playing warzone all around town.

Send the national guard, it will be fun.

Sauce?

Why did he put carnage in quotations? Is he implying blacks killing blacks is not carnage?

Shot over, we have a firemission underway to level the section 8 housing in sectors a7, b5, e12, and j4. Rounds to target eta 95 seconds

this is one or two events a year, not chronic violence. arabs usually burn cars instead of killing people

Funny how the first black president couldn't or was too pussy to do shit about black violence and ignorance so a white president has to come in and actually solve problems.

Who are these guys? Can I get a quick rundown?

wow, for a GUN FREE zone, there sure is a lot of shooting going on.

>right wing death squads
This is what the liberals & MSM will run with

ATF

Feels almost like home, huh?

Look at this proud-to-be-a-brainwashed-government-bot faggot.

Easy to see why all the other branches refer to marines as "cannon fodder". Anyone with any intelligence is in the airforce or navy.

>US Marine
>ASVAB scores in the basement

Rundown pls

>cia performs coup on king nigger crime lord
>creates a power vacuum into which isis seeps and the usa now has a radical islamic terrorist nigger problem
bravo, cia! you do it again!

One or two incidents in decades.
Meanwhile your metropoles are literal warzones.
hmmmmmmm maybe youre just too dumb to see.
(btw. im pro gun but your argument is retarded)

shootings in 25 days

yoo what the fuck, that's worse than Juarez/Acapulco

national guard, corden and sweep south chicongo, door to door operation.

then send all the gangs to fema camps

Working out real well in Marseille uh?

is that why everyone gives marines a wide birth at base? Because we are crazy enough to do it, don't you forget it.

Create moon man in a lab.

How did that holocaust thing work out for you or the killings under communist Russia or China.

Checkmate fag.

this would have happened after they suicided MLK and JFK if it was going to happened.

>tfw ISIS don't like well armed twitchy folk