Take a moment to appreciate how based redpanels is today

I mean God damn. This is on another level.

Stop shilling your shitty comics here stupid fuck.

>our obsession with hitler is hindering our ability to secure a future for white children?

>irony

First time I've audibly laughed at something here.

yeah, that's what i got from it too

I'm assuming you are the author of these comics, yes? Can I be your intern; help you with the comics and the brand.

I work for free.

(You) lad

what do the 14 and 88 represent individually?

heil hitler and the 14 words of "we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"

Okay, so whilE I agree that the obsession with Hitler holds back the White Nationalist movement in they eyes of normies this pisses me off because I do not give a shit about white children. HOWEVER what is important is that we secure white values. Grow up Sup Forums who fucking cares what colour the future's skin is?

14 represents honest white nationalism, protecting your people and respecting your heritage and culture.

88 represents the neo-nazis and "alt-right" useful idiots who shriek about the need to protect the white race but hold it back through their juvenile attachment to memetic racism, hate, and outrage.

Here's the important part: Note that the 88 is preventing the 14 from ascending to its place on the mountaintop, and this struggle is being watched with gleeful satisfaction by the 6,000,000 merchant in the background. Many Sup Forumskids aren't going to understand this message.

14 is the 14 words "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"and 88 being Heil Hitler as H is the 8th letter in the alphabet.

No one will love your comics mike

Isn't it the other way around?

88 can also be seen as representing the legacy of Hitler and the NSDAP in general - a misguided attempt that has cost the lives of tens of millions of white people and has set the stage to our current state today.

truth. naziboo retards have been holding back white nationalism for decades.

88 is great and all but it's not on the same level as 14.

Nevermind. This comic is correct. Skinheads get out REEEEEEE

And it pleases the jews

Virtually no one would understand that message as it requires massive leaps in logic without being told what the numbers mean. Even the 6 gorillion one doesn't contextualise the other 2 mystery numbers.

If you don't know that 1488 means you should probably fuck off.

funny enough to deserve a (You)

what if you fucked off before you found out? probably would've married a coalburner and raised her son

So i got to ask as a mostly Irish German Polish and English Catholic American turned Atheist .... who exactly is "White" in this 14 word rant? I'm sure they don't exactly consider me a mick, pollock as being "White" so tell me what anglo saxon fuck or german fuckwidthe think their white heritage is that fucking great? What the fuck makes "English" or German heritage any fucking better or worthwhile shit fest over Italian, Spaniard, Portuguese, Belgium, Romanian ... yadda yadda yadda

I mean your 14 word fuckers seem to be pretty fucking WASP AS FUCK for my taste with a level of shitty food and bad music to last a life time.

like pottery

you're thinking too hard and you have a chip on your shoulder. you know what white is.

You are one logical step away from seeing that you do care about white children. It is through new generations of our DNA, aka children, that we secure anything at all, including values. If you care about securing white values, you must, above all else, care about securing the well being of white children.

he's right, "I want my homeland to be for my people and put them first" is a perfectly sane, normal and healthy thing to believe that's blatantly obvious to every other race and most white people agree with deep down even after decades of brainwashing

but virtually the entire white nationalist community does the liberals smear campaign job for them by becoming a retarded strawman who spends all day worshiping, excusing or only le ironically doing either for Hitler who was the worst thing to ever happen to white nationalism who got 50 million white people killed and smeared even the word nationalism to this day and is the reason why europe and germany specifically is currently getting enriched

most white people dont want to state clear as day facts like "white countries are great to live in and non-white countries are really bad to live in" because then they'll be associated with wannabe KKK shitheads going on about the day of the rope and autists insisting we need to clone Hitler and then nuke israel

if you don't know what 14/88 means then the message is obviously not intended for you since you're a turbo normie who cant rectify a community you're not in

youre supposed to make shit up not tell the newfag the actual meaning

>I do not give a shit about white children.
You need to stay in the United Kalifate.

I don't get it.

Alt-light as fuck. That being said civic nationalism with no niggers and less spics and chinese plz.

Holy shit, I didn't get it at first. That's actually pretty good.
no u. I like it.

Left: 14
Middle: 88
Right: 6,000,000

The name must be named. Quit being a faggot.

Jew*

Kike*

You see this post you wrote? Read it to yourself. This is the reason you aren't white.

Kek demands it!

No motherfucker I don't know what "White" is because like many people the only people considered white historically in american history were Rich, English, Owned Land, and Had money.

If you were a dago, a mick, a wop, a pollock, a kike, gypsy, ruskie, or a kraut before ww2, you were not seen as white you were seen as second class citizens.

So fuck you and you learn your god damn history. Also Catholic, I might not be now but fuck you and the KKK and Nazi's too.

I had polish and german family both in Dachau with Red Political Prisoner patches who survived WW2 while others of their family didn't and still others of their family escaped to America. So go fuck you self double fuck hard.

You can name the Jew without worshiping Hitler. You know that right?

A fucking moon

Yes, but the supposed "redpilled" character mentioned nothing of it and implies that Hitler was the catalyst for WW2. It takes away the heat from the banks and ZOG. Next thing you know, you get another TRS drama episode where Jews are considered allies.

And Hitler wasn't pro-white, he was pro-German.
We're past that now. Move on man.

So, his alliance with non-Germans was based on what? Convenience?

Leaf getting rustled... Doesn't surprise me

Maylayfag tried to promote his own shitty shit lib comic (((ironically))), got BTFO'd for samefagging.

Continuously samefagged in other threads saying how he had totally changed his tune and was willing to do right wing stuff. All while ignoring his obvious same faggotry that he routinely was called out for.

Man, you get all the (You)'s
Nicely played.

He didn't have to invade Poland, though.
Yes. He was even allied with the Japs against America, dood.

I'm sorry your family survived the camps. I wisht they had perished, one and all.

He didn't but Churchill forced his hand.

The US were not the good guys at the time. Well, I take that back since the fault of it since the blame should be directed at the government at the time and not the average Joe.

Look moron, it's simple. What are the countries/civilizations/ethnicities that have produced most of the world's greatest achievements in the last 500 years? What other countries/civilzations/ethnicities successfully adopted that culture and technology, and were prosperous until poos, niggers and kebab showed up?

Perform a simple calculation and get the answer. That's what matters at this point. One step at a time you dumb shit.

KKK says what asshole. White nationalism is segregationist shit fucks. Its Apartheid africa. It's a minority ruling over a majority with iron will. America has not and will not ever be a nation of just white people. It was designed to be 1. A prison colony for the worst and most undesired 2. a cash could that could be ransacked for the homelands
3. a place where desperate people wanted to come for some idea of self determination if possible.

So fuck your white nationalism bullshit. Its just more bullshit to fund the pockets of a few con artists who you want to buy into.

I enjoy being a mixed mutt of the world and i enjoy my hot college educated latin wife as well.

You are getting better at fishing for (you)s

Hitler was a manlet anglo with maternal separation issues who was extremely successful at killing off german males.

>mystery numbers
Is this a next level shitpost or just another /r/donald newfag?

Pol will argue what is and isn't white till the cows come home. It's partly banter and partly actual storm fags. You're white if your ancestors/people built/developed/invented anything of note (food doesn't count) or contributed to society in any way ( being imported as farm equipment by wealthy Jews doesn't count)

Why don't you goys realize that the nazi LARP is Sup Forums's greatest weapon.

It's a banner all can unite under, a sword to brandish, and a shield to hide under so no one can undermine our true beliefs.

No one here is genuine stormfront

1/3 deny the holocaust because of the fact that you literally cannot question it without pain

1/3 are pretty sure it happen but question the validity of the history books

And the last 1/3 have a sense that there are some exaggerations.

Also it's board culture

Why don't you admit you kike slaves and Jewish communists are what killed so many whites and not Hitler.
Bolshevik kikes will answer for their crimes

Culture and race are intertwined.
IQ distribution and race are intertwined.

A great deal of how we act is done on the subconscious level, and dictated by our DNA.

Believe me, you do care about white children.

The merchant sells but the goyim buy. Hitler's spergout not only killed a shit ton of white people but also made the product more enticing.

>Hitler was a manlet anglo with maternal separation issues who was extremely successful at killing off german males.

He was a war hero...what the fuck have you done?