archive.is/K7Doi
tlotl.imgur.com/all/
archive.is/nXiV7
archive.is/t21Jy
imgur.com/gallery/X8c0M
archive.is/Cci5h
web.archive.org/web/20161231201856/http://www.allegropizza.com/
letsget.net/(S(iltitahgfujuswchovmxyq3v))/Public/Login.aspx
vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/ben-swann-reality-check-pizzagate-cbs-news-immediate-backlash-ensues-video/
biggayicecream.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They got away with it.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on cancer?

People are still looking into it at voat. The EWO and hollywood threads keep getting deleted by the nigger mods.

youtube.com/watch?v=hnLqQbHZbFc the investigations are ongoing

away with what

Can you redpill me on Hollywood threads?

Trump fags keep sliding threads because it's bigger than they thought and their God emperor is as guilty as clinton.

you have to go back

/x/ took over and shouted down anyone who wanted to look at things with actual analysis, instead of massive fallacies like "look at all these random things I've put together, with thus much smoke there MUST be fire and if you disagree you are a PAID GOVERNMENT SHILL / ILLOOMINATTY"

This attracts people who troll those people, and then the whole kerfuffle pulled in literally every single fucking fringe wacko on the entire internet, and I've been entertained by those people since the fucking days of usenet.

They put zero effort into weeding out garbage especially because the garbage was the most interesting clickbaity shit. They also would ignore any possible criminal events (drug use, bribery, fraud) that didn't line up with THEIR preferred storyline of satanic child sacrifice.

I expect the voat board now has people talking about orgone energy and timecube. They brought it on themselves tho.

oh, right now people are just making up "evidence" for attention. some guy started a fucking web store (PIZZAGATEGEAR) to sell fucking t-shirts and for his attention pitch (much like zoe quinn and sarkeesian would fake death threats) he decided to say that James Alefantis threatened him and his family over facebook, then never posted any proof than easily 'inspect-element' edited screenshots, and no real police report.

People there are all rabidly believing in it and inventing reasons why it could all be true.

This guy was prophetic

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1429846

the whole thing is such a shitshow now that I'm going to start faking evidence and posting it myself, just to get in on the lulz

They have been making headway with Majestic Ape, one of the bands that played at Comet frequently

I guess once you are on GQ list of The 50 Most Powerful People in Washington you get away with a lot. Who knew being a pizza place owner made you one of the most powerful people in a capital city of one of the most powerful countries in the world.

49. James Alefantis
gq.com/gallery/50-most-powerful-people-in-washington-dc#49

23. Heather and Tony Podesta
gq.com/gallery/50-most-powerful-people-in-washington-dc#23

gq.com/gallery/50-most-powerful-people-in-washington-dc

TL;DR: Blackmailing world leaders with proof that they are pedo is get out of jail free card.

holy fuck a literal clickbait tier website list

washington dc is fucking small user

Ok pedo (((user))).

A list full of obvious suspects is just a (((coincidence))).

eh, at least they'll have to keep their heads up for the rest of their lives since they know we're watching. And they probably have gone months without pedo sex.

>anyone who thinks i am being retarded is part of the conspiracy

I would rather be on a pedo witch hunt and see this faggots rot in jail/hell than defending them like you are faggot.

Seriously, why even add resistance to finding out whether they are pedo or not? Who are you defending and why? Scared it is going to ruin Sup Forums reputation of shit posting?

The investigation continues.

Hey James Alefantis!
Fuck any children to death lately?

The worst red pill to take is that:

Pizzagate was all real. Nearly 98-99% of our findings were real and children really suffered.

It cost Hillary the election because 100% of hillarys attention was put to defusing pizzagate bomb, making the right bribes, contacting/blackmailing the right people, paying the right hackers

She hates herself for slipping up
She hates Podesta
She hates bill even more now

It cost her the election but they all get away with it

And the worst part is, they will tighten their game and continue elsewhere : /

user is good. We're so good when we work together. But we weren't good enough this time and I think they'll be winning for a while. They best we could do was recruit a few new members, red pill a few new people... it's bitter sweet though. I hope those kids find peace one day. And I pray they find justice

Seriously, these user's are adding resistance to finding out if these Lib/Dem faggots are pedo!! Why are they doing this?

It is like they are... you never know.

I'm convinced Sup Forums and /x/ are now the same board.

Whenever I try to maintain a coherent discussion with someone, that person or some other twit steps in with a link to a tabloid or religious echo chamber as their "citation".

Pizzagate has reached levels of insanity comparable to JFK and ETIs - it is thoroughly beyond "Elvis spotted in Cancun".

It's almost as if a bunch of 19 year old kids are so new to the internet that they don't understand the appeal of 'talking shit to people who are making fucking bizarre assumptions or just being idiots in general'.

I mean fuck, I raided beastforum (bestiality enthusiast website) back in the day with hordes of anons. Shit was fun.

Also bad logic triggers me. Mostly it's the desperate attempts to keep tying the podesta emails to the weird tryhard edgelord shit on the comet pizza instagram. I've actually met these kinds of tryhard literal faggots, with their art school pretension. It's normal for them. When you take away the emails, you just have weird homos being weird homos. They're probably fucking boys in the 13-17 range, all homos do that. (Which is why they should be gassed)

The podesta emails are clearly about drugs or just random normie humor attempts. I can give clear examples of where they're actually talking about how to divvy up some cocaine, but none of the pizzagate tards want to hear that stuff.

Also, all the actual evidence has all turned out to be faked by attention whores like pizzagategear faggot. Your whole little movement is a joke and that's why it attracts trolls who want to keep pushing the jokery.

Go back to Huff Post you pedo defending faggot and take your pedo defending (((coherent discussion))) with you.

You (((leftist))) faggots never seem to understand that killing and raping your children is evil and to never be defended. When you do defend it you will be fucked up.

I ask that you give me one reason to not pursue PizzaGate as the possible pedo case that it is.

I 100% believe that the elites are doing shit to kids, and that they talked to each other about it all the time, but I don't think we dug deep enough and in the right places. Like others have said Sup Forums (and mainly /x/) went full retard with the little information they got and decided to put all of their attention into a fucking Pizza place expecting there to be children locked in the basement, instead of logical things like the POI's travel history, their social networks, their investments and their connections with any child-related activity/institutions.

I'm starting to be convinced that Comet Pizza was some sort of distraction that Podesta and others maintained so that if people did start to get close to uncovering them they would find it and because of the slightly off-kilter nature of the place, dedicate their time to it. But it's a smokescreen, a false trail, and has no relevance to what they are actually doing. Then when it turns out that Comet Pizza was fucking nothing the media can portray it as some retarded conspiracy if they need to, and move on, while the people that didn't take the bait are left looking like idiots whenever they try and go public. But I will admit that too is a pretty far reaching conspiracy, and probably not true.

Several working ops in play broski...
We're in a marathon here ,not a sprint race.
Don't get discouraged or distracted, the pressure has lifted slightly after we diffused their nuclear option via the Don Dada.
The BUSINESS of Pizzagate :
All dekektives should watch the GARY WEBB stuff (WHERE IS ERIC BRAVERMAN?SERIES DAY 70-89) for some throughlines and siderial bulletpoints around the big picture narrative.
THE COMPANIES
THE CONFLICTS
THE CONNECTIONS
CPP is such a small piece of the puzzle,but it forms a corner.
The other corners are also "legit" businesses and people like our buddy Jimmy.
Don't give up user, voat has a lot of data points but we are still just opening this box...the key,door,stairs and ALLLL the rooms are out there yet to find...this thing is BIG.

At 33rd and Walnut Street in Philadelphia on University of Pennsylvania campus (Joe Biden's new home, next to Drexel), there lies this sign:

archive.is/kX7vH

imgur.com/nCeONRc

archive.is/Iumqz

imgur.com/mlM9BKa

There are publicly viewable telephone numbers and GoldenBearGarage (idk what the fuck it is) has a little sticker next to it (I will get a picture of it tomorrow).

The first thing that I decided to do was ignore the little sticker for now, and look at where the closest Pizza place is.

I found Axis Pizza 0.4 miles away. It is open 24 hours or 10 am to 10 pm (when you go to order) according to its website (it doesn't clarify). I then decided to archive as much as I could:

archive.is/ajKVF

archive.is/K7Doi

tlotl.imgur.com/all/

archive.is/nXiV7

Axis Pizza also has a VIP loyalty program on their shitty ass website that they haven't updated in who knows how long. I don't know if this is worth looking into. I am just giving you what I found. I'd recommend that we search through this.

I found that the Pizza parlor was mentioned here:

archive.is/t21Jy

The owner of Axis Pizza, Dimitrios Dimopoulos, also owns these things (worth investigating in my honest opinion):

imgur.com/gallery/X8c0M

Allegro Pizza has a website that is currently down.

archive.is/Cci5h

But here is latest wayback machine of it:

web.archive.org/web/20161231201856/http://www.allegropizza.com/

So that's all I have for you guys for now. Forget about the symbolism and shit from my other post. I don't want you guys to mistake me for a shill. Axis pizza looks like Comet Pizza 2.0. There is a network that you are connected to, in order to make orders. I cannot archive it. If someone could break into this network and get everything out of it, that would be really fucking useful:

letsget.net/(S(iltitahgfujuswchovmxyq3v))/Public/Login.aspx

Axis Pizza has the exact same memo as Comet Ping Pong. Shitty website. Backend network for managing orders. Shitty coding. Shitty everything. They have duplicate videos on the website home page! COME ON!

don't be so defeatist user!

there are still a bunch of autistic mutants assisted by a horde of well-meaning albeit bumbling recently "red-pilled" and utterly furious righteous obsessive normie losers who are still investigating.. just more so on voat and other forums these days.

if nothing else, lots of this information is getting out there. if not real justice, at least not any time soon, at the very least some much needed light has been shed on the sick reality of gov't involvement in sex slavery / blackmail / human trafficking etc.

but i don't think it's necessarily slowing down just because Sup Forums is no longer obsessing over it, if anything it might gaining more traction. first relatively fair mainstream coverage of the topic aired on tv just recently: vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/ben-swann-reality-check-pizzagate-cbs-news-immediate-backlash-ensues-video/

>osted wrong pic

This is so much greater than us once the right Species gets involved these people are fucked.

Fuck off pedo interloper.

CIA greased JFK.

Same CIA that abuses these kids in pizza shop networks for project Monarch.

Take a look if you dare. Friends of Little Baby's Ice cream above.

biggayicecream.com/

Once you lose. You lose. You have to go back. To Hell.

I've been following the Pizzagate stories with little doubt that there is something that underlies it all, though I find a lot of the threads to be self-congratulatory and circular while anons and shills chase shadows and bark up messengers' legs. If you're going to investigate, you have to learn how to research and start following the little strings you find, rather than patting yourself on the back like a 10 year old that you found another string and pulling it out as soon as you find it. That kind of behavior gets you nowhere. Best case, it lets THEM know you're on to them, giving them time to clean up and cover up, or alerting them to keep an eye out for you when you decide to walk into the place like an r-tard. Worst case you end up outing the wrong police officer and putting his and his family's life in danger like the Sup Forumstards did.

Do you really think John Podesta or his brother went all the way to Scotland to kidnap one little girl? Do you really think the Clintons themselves are directly involved, like hands-on and not just playing the diplomatic game to make things easier while reaping the benefits? Do you think they don't have underlings and connections to do that kind of dirty work for them? Why are they doing all of this?

What does this have to do with FBI user's warnings about the Clinton Foundation and Human Trafficking and so on? Everybody involved (especially on twatter and raddit) are sperging out on circumstantial evidence that looks convincing but is hardly anything to go on.

How does it tie in to Bohemian Grove, Pedowood, Child Abduction or Human Sacrifice? What does it have to do with Moloch, Spirit Cooking, or the Jews or Globalists? What is the motive? What's the end state?

Well, I have an idea about that. How many kids go missing from around the world every year? Thousands? Tens of Thousands? More? How long has this been going on?

Well, here's a stab for you: it's been going on since the late 1800s, when the Bohemian Club was founded -by a Jew-, but also when Zionism started and (((coincidentally))) a bunch of Jews bought up major US newspapers (including the NY Times and SF Chronicle, two "papers of record" that sell themselves as the authentic narrative of history). Almost immediately, they start pushing a certain narrative about 6,000,000 European Jews in mortal danger before Hitler was even born. There are pictures, pretty convincing pictures of real human bodies bound up at the grove in the early 1900s, which is where this whole sacrifice rumor really got its legs.

Now, have you noticed how married to that specific number (((they))) are, and how they insist that the whole 6 million were burned up in the ovens? It's because it's part of Talmudic lore written almost a thousand years ago. It's a prophecy that 6 million must be burned in sacrifice to god to cleanse the souls of the sinful people before they can occupy the whole promised land.

Now… Six Million didn't die in the holocaust during ww2, certainly not in gas chambers and ovens, but woe be unto you if you say that. The six million didn't die because they didn't exist in the first place. They were invented by Newspaper men to raise money, and later covered by Jakob Lestschinsky, a man whose poor statistics sampling and illogical extrapolations make Nate Silver look like a god.

Well, the Jews were able to leverage the 6 million into getting a beachhead in Israel, but there's one little problem. If they truly believe in their mysticism, their god, not the god of the Torah, but their god of the Talmud still demands 6 million burnt offerings of human beings/souls, specifically Jewish souls.

So the solution? The Jews have been running human trafficking since they walked out of the desert. And they've been using legal quibbling to get around even their divine commandments for just as long. And they just happen to control politicians left and right AND the media narrative around the world.
All the rest of it? The Spirit Cooking? The Cheese Pizza? Pedowood? Anton Levay, Satanism, parties with lots of sex and drugs, bulls and mares producing lots of illegitimate children, fertile Teenage starlets going yachting, and connected politicians who can get them access to orphaned children in disaster areas. That's all just a lure to build their web (The web they promise that they're not building at the Bohemian Club) with willing -or at least compromised- participants.

So what does this mean? It means that pulling on the string of comet pizza and calling out Alefantis is not going to accomplish anything. The powerful people and the real plot are too far removed from the thoughtless hedonists who are easy to catch, and the powerful have agents they use to do their dirty work. Comet Pizza and the rest are recruiting stations and money laundering operations, nothing more.

So what should you look for? Transportation, Destinations, Building Permits, Public Records, Tax records, political donations. What transportation companies do the Clintons use? What companies donate to the CF? Look for the logistics behind the thing. The children can't simply be sacrificed, they must be sacrificed on the altar of Moloch, they have to be moved, they have to be kept somewhere. They have to have been gotten from somewhere.

Look for reports of missing children around the country and events or visits that coincide. Do you live near a port? Did any ships leave at the same time that children went missing?

They're going to keep it up until they have greater Israel back and until they rule the world from Israel.

>KIDS 4 6
>kids four six
>kids for sex

James, stop, you know you're the Finer for the "art buyers". We know.

what if trump is complicit? Are you more tied to his personality than logic?

What point of evil doers go to Hell do you not understand. They're certainly not going to Heaven that's for sure. They build industries out of evil in an attempt to con all of us.

its the pedowood all over again
this is an evolution of 90s conspiracy types like fritz springmeire, runs pretty fucking deep

Make an EWO thread and watch the shills flock to it in coordinated teams

Easy way to farm (You)'s
It's amazing to watch

Try harder. You almost had me, James.

it's all over the demonic money. of course it runs deep.

youtube.com/watch?v=oBSvUlkB61s

The Pizzagate meme was part 7 of the Bogdanoff master plan. It's technically over but it will lead to MUCH more serious stuff.

Think of the situation room of a superior Species. Not one of ''''them''''. They're coming and '''''they''''' know it.

Evil ''''people'''' are going to get algorithmed into the next dimension of suffering lemme tell ya a minute about record keeping.

If we erase the evidence maybe the Deities won't care. -Yahweh Pedo probably.

hold up. hold. up. what if we wiped the server with a rag.

wtf are you doing

killing their evil morale.

>when it hits you that your decisions make who you are though they're also viewed by the public.
>not everything you do is protected cause you didn't choose to be born you little bitch.
oh fuc.

they've really done it this time. no one can run from Justice the consequences won't be the same.

Madeleine McCann was abducted in Portugal not Scotland...and yes the Podestas have vacationed in Portugal multiple times, coincidentally Podetas emails have a 6month gap that overlaps with Madis' disappearance.
If you look into the case it looks like her parents possibly were involved in sketchy shit,like knew 'important' people...

So to answer your question..
> do I really think the podestas blahblahblah?
Definitely maybe bro...
and 'that' part of my spergtism keeps itchin for answers.

on a scale of 1-100
1 being not very done and
100 being done as fuckeroni.
they're 1000 on the scale of doneness. congratulations.

hopefully you quit meat and cheese satanist moloch shit right here and now Anons. lest ye be gone.

bump

justice will be done.

almost 777

The beautiful future is attempted to be subverted by evil who would have guessed it.

They're ded.

Evil is Kill.

Sup Forums: what if evil is not kill.
me : evil is kill.
aren't i inspiring pol.

this killed me idk why. keep going brer leaf.

Rake yourself,leaf.

when villains are defeated in fiction it's cause deep down they know.
they're done.

you can't force me to stop calling them out user.
face the music of the holy inclination of justice.

I will tell you what will inspire Sup Forums... a pizza place full of pedos in handcuffs spending the rest of their lives in jail and forever marking the (((left))) to which the CTR troll (David Brock) and his butt buddy (James Alefantis) as well as the Podesta's and the Clinton's as a bunch of pedo lib/dems faggots.

Alright you fucker...
You won me over,keep going

don't do meth kids

>reddit
>faceberg
>twitter
>whatever the fuck the bottom left one is

yeah that's pretty much all i needed to see.

normalfag

Damn are you an oldfag or just too autistic to know what instagram is?