Woman fired for finding and reporting massive fraud by rapefugees

archive.fo/LBQxH

Workers at the German state refugee reception center (LDA) noticed some of the rapefugees registered multiple times with different identities for state gibs. The team, one of them gifted with a photographic memory, find 300 definite cases of asylum fraud. When they wanted to report the crimes, her (((higherups))) ordered her to shut it down. The madwoman still did it.

One of the rapefugees with 12 identities collected 45.000 Euro extra. The average has stolen multiple thousand Euros from the state. Total damages in millions.

German police praised her courage to report a crime by rapefugees, but also noted they require permission from the (((DA))) to access LDA files with hard proof for rapefugee crimes, which of course they usually never get.

Woman is now fired. Literally nothing happend besides gibs frozen for the false identities.

Consequences for her higher ups: none
Consequences for the public institutions: none
Consequences for law abiding German citizen: unemployed
Consequences for rapefugees: unlikely, most rapefugees just move on when they are found out, thanks to nice invitations to the court by (((judges))) rather than a police arrest forcing them.
Mediacoverage in Germany: Passed by as usual in non featured online articles so they can claim they reported it. Most hide the fact the woman is now unemployed and the numbers.

Other urls found in this thread:

ndr.de/nachrichten/niedersachsen/braunschweig_harz_goettingen/Scheinidentitaeten-Sozialbetrug-in-Millionenhoehe,scheinidentitaet100.html
freiewelt.net/nachricht/mitarbeiterin-deckt-300-faelle-von-sozialbetrug-durch-asylbewerber-auf-10069920/
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steuerfahnder-Affäre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_whistleblowers
capital.de/themen/wie-der-staat-unbequeme-steuerfahnder-kaltstellt.html
archive.fo/LBQxH
ndr.de/nachrichten/niedersachsen/Wollte-Aufnahmebehoerde-Sozialbetrug-vertuschen,sozialbetrug144.html
ndr.de/nachrichten/niedersachsen/Wollte-Aufnahmebehoerde-Sozialbetrug-vertuschen,sozialbetrug144.html
youtu.be/lOdqSUIeCik
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy fuck Germany fucking nuke yourselves already you bunch of useless cunts

>my soul

Brexit can't come quick enough

Welp, Germany is fucked.

>G*****y

Any other sources?
Will try to cover in week review on small site.
Welcome to jump about and write up your own thing on it or translate to German.

Yet again the world agenda theory is proven.

>liberal governments around the world forcing immigration on their countries and punishing anyone who exposes them

Totally not a coincidence

>source is a far right blog
>Sup Forums echo chamber naturally gobbles it up as real
>germany so fucked much wew

Awesome bullshit.

The main source MSM like Spiegel and Welt is citing.
ndr.de/nachrichten/niedersachsen/braunschweig_harz_goettingen/Scheinidentitaeten-Sozialbetrug-in-Millionenhoehe,scheinidentitaet100.html

No alternative "MSM" source for the unemployment of Nadja Ni. Just this.
freiewelt.net/nachricht/mitarbeiterin-deckt-300-faelle-von-sozialbetrug-durch-asylbewerber-auf-10069920/

Cheers. Will see what else I can find about it between now and release.
Not a bit thing, but it's an extra voice to add.

>get called out on bullshit
>post random meme image

Awesome bullshit.

>talks random bullshit
>alerta! alerta! take me serious!

>get called out on bullshit again
>attack person who calls you out on your bullshit

Awesome bullshit.

Infinite loop!

So it's not one million refugees after all? ;-)

frauke petry in zeptember

It's still your bullshit thread and you should feel bad about it, but I guess that's what Sup Forums has become.
This was a good place for actual discussion, but now it's just far right morons reinforcing their opinions without actual sources.

A few years back the German state fierd a bunch of Taxcollectors because they did their work too well and attacked some corrupt Higher Ups. In light of that, it wouldnt surprise me if this was the truth

why wouldn't some refugees steal from the state? welfare fraud happens in every country. what part of the story seems unbelievable to you?

Source?

>why wouldn't some refugees steal from the state? welfare fraud happens in every country.

This is true and proven.

>what part of the story seems unbelievable to you?

"Woman fired for finding and reporting massive fraud by rapefugees."

you never heard of whistleblowers being fired? because of potential political consequences?

shes the best

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steuerfahnder-Affäre

There were some cases which where more recent. around 2009-2011 ish. But i saw those only on TV and couldnt find sources on the web. But you will find them if you look

Asylum applications =/= Rapefugees in Germany

Muhammad the ISIS terrorist #323 is not going to apply for Assylum, neither some 40 year old gypsy hiding in the floods. They remain as illegals here.

Since rapefugee numbers are not reset at the beginning of the year just the post 2010 numbers where nearing 2 Million. Realistically even with repeating cases all over the country we remain at far over a Million.

Obviously the costs are not retroactively reimbursed by the rapefugees and gone forever.

But it also means rapefugee crime rates are even more dramatic than expected. ;-)

Yes reporting a criminal sure would have huge political consequences.

We've had cases of refugees that registered themselves more than once to steal our money. They get reported and then have to fuck off.

There's no retarded cover up conspiracy going on like you Sup Forumstards want to believe so hard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_whistleblowers

here's pages and pages of whistleblowers, most in government, and many were attacked by their government superiors

why do you act like this is impossible?

Come home white man. Your country is lost

capital.de/themen/wie-der-staat-unbequeme-steuerfahnder-kaltstellt.html

still not the same case i was refering to.

Fucking hell, was listening to news all morning and no word spoken about this.

I try to subtly redpill my fellow germans by finding such stories and tell them as fun little anecdotes.

Worked pretty good so far, but how to stop our media from keeping all the informations from us?

hang Merkel, hang your media.. that step 1 or your country will end up being bombed by the US within a few years. We will not allow muslims to gain control of EU. No survivors.

>why are libcuck shills always denying reality despite all evidence and facts pointing towards it until the the culprits admit it themsef AND mainstream media controlled by the culprits picks it up.

Gee I wonder why.

So you think an employee can never and has never been fired in Deutschlands government for taking actions contrary to supervisor's wishes?

I think this is the issue you're hung up on

As long as there's something to gain for those in power, you can't.
Can only make your own.

They can't, these cucks don't even have the atomic bomb

dat imperial guard box set

>archive.fo/LBQxH
here not a right wing source

jeh its german buts its almost all true

>mfw i live in brunswik

Honestly your fucked. The state censors your speech, monitors your online activities, and actively turns a blind eye to all this bullshit. I don't see anyway Germany can save itself without a very bloody revolution. Keep redpilling brother and may kek be with you

>That pic
Well, there are some countries that openly pushed for "hate-speech" and nazi propaganda being banned in Germany.
Namely the countries in this thread.

>The state censors your speech, monitors your online activities, and actively turns a blind eye to all this bullshit.

you are talking about the USA basically too bruh, keep it in context

BTFO by cant even imagine being more BTFO

fresse halten du jude

I hate the white-german oppressing ((goverment))
It shall be destroyed !

Another link

Found it:

Coverup story confirmed. Higherups trying to cover up migrants crimes explicitely mentioned in the interview.
Unemployment confirmed. Unlike her collagues who didn't blow the whistle her temporary contract was just left to run out and yes she is confirmed unemployed now. Reason is obvious to anyone who isn't retarded.

Duh should have refresehed...

We don't have nukes.

Oh you haven't seen nothing yet.
The AfD is mainly getting votes from the CDU so we will have a SPD/Grüne government soon.

Merkel will seem conservative to that shit.

Thanks anyways, and to all.
Will write up what I can (like I said, small site, but at least it's one more voice).
Shall ahve to see if I can get it translated to German too.

>the last hope of Evropa
I caem

Where'd the guy go who got BTFO?

back to JIDF HQ?

Sup Forums was always far-right. Back to lefty/pol, nigger lover.

he's already there because he got BTFO x10000

I swear this was all part of my strategy...

The AfD steals from both + gets votes from non-voters so Red-Red-Green is a mathematical impossibility right now. They barely get 40% together.

Sup Forums was left before the reddit trump invasion

t. leftypol

No, /new/ was shut down for being stormfront 2.0 and then they all went to Sup Forums when it was created.

so what are the likely coalition prospects?

sup reddit

Merkel+SPD as usually. Unless the CDU coalises with the AfD which will never happen.

Hello r/politics

>imblying its wrong

youtu.be/lOdqSUIeCik

>ILLEGAL FAR RIGHT OPINIONS
>Sup Forums thinks they know how to meme magic
>niggers have convinced a whole continent of European white women to genocide their males all because of a forced BBC meme
GAS THE WHITES
MEME WAR NOW

Heard about the 1 euro wages for migrants. So employer pays 1 euro and the govt chips in the rest so migrant gets full wage and employer pays almost nothing. Good luck getting an apprenticeship or job competing against that.

But I don't think it's (((them))) I think it's just liberalism. No rational thought, just feels.

If you write an article use the better phrasing "left to leave" rather than fired even though its obvious she basically got fired for whistleblowing by how the system works, otherwise libcucks will bitch in denial about semantics

so the only thing that could put off the grand coalition would be for AfD to win a truly large vote share, which isn't going to happen.

so this election cycle we will get a smaller grand coalition and a bigger opposition headed by a larger AfD?

Thanks, will do.

or "lost her job"

what it said was they "declined to renew her contract" right? that sounds like a reprisal right there.

Remove that pickelhaube, schwein

""""Germany"""""" today would be spat upon by the prussians. In fact, Bismarck has been rolling in his grave for so long since his death that he could probably be used as an energy source

Correct.

your country will die, your women raped and you did nothing peasant

Of course its reprisal. But (((they))) can cite a million improbableand obviously wrong but technically valid rasons. Of course its reprisal. But this is not common sense land. Its a miracle there is even a report about it. The MSM cut out the whole "German woman got fucked over for reporting a crime" part of the story.

We got to go back to the old times, where immigrants where treated as such and not like future citizens

Keep immigration low and also the right to expel them by will, if they get too many
Its the only stablelyzing law

Lets get back to sanity
The great greek philosophers are on my side

you mean like how athenians treated metics?

>In tomorrows news: age of retirement changed to 85 to pay for more refugees.

dumb bitch should have just sent all the info to Wikileaks

true shit

That one eye coverup...

>Russian hackers responsible for fakenews about fugees who didndunuthing and are good boys
>t.state funded MSM

Remember when the Russians were the ones behind the wave of fugee rapes?
Good times.
I would link site mentioning it but 5chum thinks it's spam.