Trump to sign Executive Orders on immigration

HOLY SHIT GUYS, GET IN HERE!

>President Donald Trump will start rolling out executive actions on immigration Wednesday - beginning with an order to start building his wall along the border with Mexico.

>The president is also expected to take action over the next few days to temporarily ban immigration from Muslim countries deemed a 'threat to national security' - namely Syria, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Yemen, Sudan, and Somalia.

>In addition, Trump is set to sign other domestic immigration enforcement measures that will include targeting sanctuary cities that decline to prosecute undocumented aliens.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4154332/Trump-ban-immigrants-Syria-6-countries.html

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/news/2016/11/17/trump-has-donated-more-to-chuck-schumer-than-to-any-other-senator/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-chuck-schumer-donations-2016-11
freebeacon.com/politics/chuck-schumer-more-money-trump/
blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/11/10/topping-list-of-senators-to-whom-trump-has-donated-chuck-schumer/
nbcchicago.com/news/national-international/Trumps-Past-Donations-to-Schumer-Could-Complicate-Future-Relationship-401913496.html
observer.com/2015/12/charles-schumer-wont-return-donations-from-donald-trump/
usatoday.com/story/news/2017/01/24/donald-trump-border-wall-southwest-border-mexico/97023098/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'm dual iraqi-australian citizen, will i still be allowed entry to united states? i've got family there.

looking for serious answer. will dual-nationality ccitizens be affected under this?

>>But to build the additional 1,200 miles, he would need funding from Congress. GOP leaders in both chambers have said they would help Trump secure the border, but have not committed to funding the billions Trump needs.

Only 3 republican need to vote against it and its over.

Sorry drumpfkins.

3 republicans*

Since you're not emigrating from either of those countries but from Australia, you're fine I'd say. Better to check with the authorities beforehand, though.

Reposted from another thread cause no answer:

Can someone explain to me why people think illegal immigrants are good?

As in - other countries have borders, they have border police that catches illegal immigrants and deports them. That's all good.

America deports illegal immigrants
> NOT MUH PRESIDENT
> ILLEGAL LIVES MATTER
> NOT ILLEGAL, JUST UNDOCUMENTED

Like, where does this come from?

Note: Me and my family immigrated the legal route, spent thousands of dollars on the process (each family member is ~1000-1500$ for fees, medicals, etc.), it took us years (just because we did it in a staggered fashion instead all of us at once) etc. So why should Jose or Mufasa be able to skip all that?

Thanks bro

All my Liberal comrades do not fear our great leader (((Chuck Schumer))) is here!!!

(((Chuck Schumer))) will fight (for) Trump everyday to uphold Liberal values!!!

--- Links to anger Liberals ---

theblaze.com/news/2016/11/17/trump-has-donated-more-to-chuck-schumer-than-to-any-other-senator/

businessinsider.com/donald-trump-chuck-schumer-donations-2016-11

freebeacon.com/politics/chuck-schumer-more-money-trump/

blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/11/10/topping-list-of-senators-to-whom-trump-has-donated-chuck-schumer/

nbcchicago.com/news/national-international/Trumps-Past-Donations-to-Schumer-Could-Complicate-Future-Relationship-401913496.html

observer.com/2015/12/charles-schumer-wont-return-donations-from-donald-trump/

>i've got family there
not for long m8

funding has been approved since the bush years you dumb faggot

STAY OUT

:)

do you know what an executive order is?

Can't you read, dumb white trash?

Trump can finish 48 miles on his own but he needs approval from congress for 1.2k miles.

>Can someone explain to me why people think illegal immigrants are good?
Everyone knows its bad, but people have been taught to accept it as inevitable, so the cognitive dissonance causes them to rationalize and embrace the change.

Do you know that you can't spend any money if you don't ask congress first?

He can't spend 10 billion without congress approving it.

usatoday.com/story/news/2017/01/24/donald-trump-border-wall-southwest-border-mexico/97023098/

Ayyy

>1.2 billion allocated
>can only build 48 miles
sure thing faggot

So.. theyre crazy?

Other countries have pretty tough immigration laws as well - it's hard to get into the EU for people outside of the EU, it's almost impossible to really immigrate to hong kong (you can get 1 year visas and renew them, but getting a citizenship is almost impossible etc)

Why dont leftists understand this?

get out of my country kebab

>its hard to get into the EU for people outside the EU
tell that to the 1.5 million shitskins roaming your country right now

You're in damage control faggot. You lost, and they are saving their country. Keep making foam from your mouth, nothing will stop the burgers from taking back their country.

0 arguments about the wall.

Expected from drumpfkin.

make me, faggot. its my country now,not yours.

Seems like the rapefugee stuff is for brownie points. It's too weak otherwise.

The sanctuary shit needs to go though.

Kinda impressed really, didn't think he would deliver on anything he promised.

Maybe trump can build a wall for us to :D cut off turkey morokko and russia

Go back to Bosnia

It's so beautiful. RIP.

It's the easiest way to import leftist voters. As such, useful idiots have been instructed to feel that way by the media/Democrats.

We have a couple industries that are only "affordable" because they are being subsidized by illegals who will work 80+ hrs/wk at far less than minimum wage.

Dems get more voters for their party and cheap as fuck fruit for their vegans. Why would they ever end it?
The companies involved also enjoy the profits from paying less than 1/3 of what the market cost would be for that labor, so they are in no rush either.

>US is a foster home of the planet. US needs more immigrants and a decreasing native population. It is good for my business