Nice fucking GOING

How does it feel to have a King who literally rules by decree?

Executive orders for everything because the entire Congress hates his Putin owned ass.

Nice going, you fucking idiots. We could have had her.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/22/prosecutors-inauguration-day-protesters-arrested-will-charged-felony-rioting/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

seems cool
I wish he was our president too

nice bait. I'd sage but this should be fun

Do executive orders not need to be approved by another party or something? I thought it still had to go through Congress?

It was okay when oldbama did it.

Sage

Didn't bother me for the last 8 years.

Looking forward to seeing the loophole used for justice and prosperity, to be quite honest with you, family.

Obama wasn't a braindead Cheeto. Big fucking difference.

Idiot.

You don't understand government mandate.

It's not the popular vote.

It's winning and having both houses of congress.

ENJOY. Not tired of winning yet. Not even close.

>Didn't bother me for the last 8 years.
You didn't hear a word out of me either. I have been alive long enough to see this sort of thing happen a few times. The pendulum swings left and right.....This time it even surprised me how far and how fast it happened. House, Senate, executive and soon the Judicial branch.

Pic related:

How does it feel to lose? When it was election day and the smug cheeto's smiling face was up on the screen as the declared winner how did you feel at that moment?

lol dipshit it was potus 44 who set the precedent of overruling congress by executive authority to set up obongocare - and now the shit chickens have come home to roost.

LOL..

feels purty good

Say bye bye to all your President Chimpout executively abused gibbmes, libshit.

And...

EOs cannot extend past the executive branch's scope of lawful execution. EOs revolve around how departments operate and how laws are interpreted/enforced. this is literally what the executive branch exists for, but it's usually left to the departments to focus on their areas of specialty rather than the president shitting out commands for everything under the sun

feelsgoodman.trump.maga.jpg

> o'bummer gives himself executive power
> trumpster uses it
> "nice going you fucking idiots"

eyyy lmao, did they cut your foodstamps already or what?

you live in a strange reality. EOs have always been used by presidents. ACA was a law passed by congress

You're right. He was a brain dead nigger.

Thanks to obama expanding the Executive Branch , Thanks to former Nigger in chief Obammy!

but he was a jew hating schmendrick of the lowest order

lowest approval rating of any president in history...so there's that

Translation:
Nice going guys, we could have carved our own eyes out with spoons, but instead, we end up confident and happy! JEEEZ!

Hail King Andrew II.

To be perfectly, 100% legitimate with you, to give a shot of truth, to speak verifiably my true feelings, to give it a good ol' dose my authentic thoughts, to enunciate my own personal veracity of opinion, to express forthrightedness in my expression of innermost ponderings, to conjure up a straightforward thought created from my neurons firing and creating a neural lattice from which a semi-tangible electrical impulse is created with which I may direct about my body to accomplish certain goals when it comes to expressing said impulse through vibrating cords in my throat to create soundwaves that reverberate off of your inner ear's cochlia which is then processed by your brain as another electrical impulse which you will then know to be fact, in other words, to be honest with you senpai: I literally don't give a single fuck. I'd rather have THE DON issuing orders from the white house rather than a bunch of corrupt cocksucking politicians riding one corporate dick after another screaming and mewling about like pigs fighting over a trough of food to find out which decision benefits which donor and ultimately sabotaging the republic because they can't get their heads out of their ass.

>mfw I knowingly responded to a troll thread

Anyone have that comic where Trump meets the people in charge of drone strikes and spying on the US population then sits down and says "Thanks Obama"?

The same polls claiming trump will lose have him at a low approval rate

And yet he's full filled more campaign promises in a week than Obama did in 8 years.
If you trust the polls, you'd be happy to know Obama left with a high approval rating... he did, r-right guys?

Yeah, fuck the left for telling white men the bitter truth about their souless country, amirite?

No, fuck you.

The next Democratic President will be a fusion of Bernie and Amy Schumer. I literally don't care if a miracle makes Donald Dumbfuck god.

Votes will swing our way again. And once they do, far right pantshitters are absolutely fucked. Brown people and women are coming and they are progressive AF.

White America will be torn limb from limb. We will tell your children Jesus wasa faggot and George Washington was a racist, slave beating assfucks of a man. We will put Islamic law into what's left of your precious Constitution.

You won't do shit.

eat shit, niglet

wew lad, really gets that noggin joggin'

Actually, found it

>filename
>not aweapontosurpassmetalgear.jpg
Son, I am disappoint

just wait until we build gas chambers lmao, then youll be in for a surprise

Poor quality antifa LARPing, 1/10, would kick teeth in if given the chance.

>The next Democratic President
2024 possibly, but I predict 2028. After Trump has had his 8 years, the liberal left will be happy with moderates like Cruz or Ryan. Whoever the Republican is that is in office from 2024- will be part of the pendulum swinging back.

If you don't kill yourself by then, you will see it happening.

:^)

this is the same thing obama did because he had a a republican congress against him

>2016 Trump wins
>2020 Trump wins
>2024 "Moderate" republican wins (cruz/ryan tier)
>2028 Its finally HER turn, but she will have been decaying for a decade, so someone else on the left will get it

If you are lucky enough to not have killed yourself by 2028, you guys will have it again. Keep your chin up. You can't win them all, as we all know.

He was a globalist puppet, only good for pretty rhetoric to trick the liberal masses into thinking that he'd actually do something beneficial, while actually allowing elites from other governments and corporations to take advantage of the US for their personal gain while they shilled the globalism narrative.

sorry for double post/the chans lagged up

LOL the people who actually do this shit for a living say dems probably don't have a shot fo another 40 years. And in that time they will mold themselves after the Trump party because they recognize that it's the only thing that works.

Hello shill. Nice that Soros quadrupled your funds.

Want to know how it feels? It feels like I am fucking you in the ass, and that feels amazing. That face on the cheeto you posted? The dude who is railing you right now. You are never going poop the same, not after 4 years of this, especially not after 8.

yeah, it doesn't swing every 4 or 8 years though.

trump ain't no bush. the last time it swinged it was the 60's. also, the pendulum still isn't on the right, it's still swinging

>How does it feel to have a King who literally rules by decree?
Pretty good. He pretty much mirrors many of my stances.
>destruction of media, academia, and other Leftist infrastructures
>deportation of illegals
>banning of Muslims
>reduction of gibs to useless parasites (niggers, wetbacks, women, etc etc)

>Week later 2 antifa retards mistake each other for fascists and attack each other and one got shot
It writes itself!

>le cheetoh man

is this insult considered funny or witty in leftists circles?

>You won't do shit.
Trump is already doing shit. Move to Mexico or Saudi Arabia if you love your "progressive" Islamic ideals so much.

by the same pollsters that said hillary had 99% chance to win and that FL, OH and the rust belt were blue

>tfw I just read something someone wrote saying the shooter being released was a bad thing because they think the shooter was a Trump supporter shooting an innocent anti-fascist

Or.. The DNC actively conspires against that ideal candidate you're speculating about now, just like they shilled for the Hill.
Then it comes down to another term of Trump or another establishment democrat, who claims to be """"leftist"""".

mmh will the islamic costitution permits to teach that jesus (one of the prophets according to the koran) was a faggot?

That only applies when you are talking about republican numbers. The media loves Obama. We are talking about Obama right?

Congratulations, that's the leftist manbaby attitude that made President TRUMP possible in the first place.

also, voter Id laws passed by a total republican administration. end of the games

Fuck off democracyfag. You had your run. It's time to make this republic into a glorious empire.

We had a KANG who enacted his rule by decree for 8 years already. Far as I'm concerned fuckall has changed.

>implying trump isn't cntrolled by the globalist kikes

What would happen if trump used N executive action to nullify all current and future executive actions?

This is the artist on inauguration day. Not to say they should be underestimated, but our enemies are often frail and stupid.

i am excited for the end of this bs. can't wait to be a real country again. TRUMP MAGA

Congress could block him.
They won't.
Executive orders are giving them an out if things don't work.

Sounds like you should have spoken up when Obama was doing it. Oh well, I warned you all. Now suck my dick.

the irony and stupidity of your post being that obama has issued the fewest executive orders in 120 years.

He issued about 34 a year. Like holy shit are you tards a bunch of dumb gay motherfuckers. I swear that i will never stop being astonished by how much yall delude yourselfs.

>Congress could block him.
>They won't.
>Executive orders are giving them an out if things don't work.
Besides that, many of these orders are just placeholders to get shit done now. Meanwhile Congress will enact them as law down the road.

President Pussygrabber lost by THREE MILLION votes. His approval is in the toilet and there's no place to go but down.

Zero percent chance he wins reelection if he isn't impeached first.

Go flick your inverted penis to Islamophobia somewhere else. The hugbox for far right pantshitters here is officially over.

>yall delude yourselfs
Come on nigger, this isn't worldstar (PBUH). At least get a proxy and pretend to be foreign if you can't write in English.

yeah fuck telegram for that :C

>Trump is controlled by globalists
>pulls out of TPP and threatens ending NATO and the UN

>percent chance
Your delusions cost you one election already, cuck. Try nominating a gay disabled Muslim next time.

as a spic I can confirm we are not you white cuck...though I might join a gang and start mugging white hipsters.

Bruce jenner is a trump supporter though?

Fuck Queenie in the butthole. At least he's making an effort to Make America Great Again.

>Nice fucking going

Thanks.

Doing exactly what he said he would.

Most transparent presidency ever....

Yeah, it sure did cost us. Dumbfuck won by less than 100k razor thin margin votes in three redneck states. Dumbfuck would have fucking lost if Comey hadn't decided to make a big fucking deal of the emails at the eleventh the hour.

Dumbfuck is President in name only. Completely illegitimate. Hated. Squatting on the Oval Office thanks to a freak lighting strike that will never ever happen again.

Go ahead and cheer while Dumbfuck tries to undo everything Obama did. When he's gone in 2021, the next President actually elected by the people will flush his steaming racist shit in a matter of days.

Then we'll bus Muslim and Mexican families to the wall and break it apart with sledgehammers piece by piece. They'll plant Donald Dumbfuck's wall rocks in their gardens as a reminder to stop fascism before it gets started.

Every election for the rest of your life will be a bland affair between a progressive and a normal Republican like Kasich or Jeb. A reality TV fuck will never be allowed to stir up racist hysteria ever again.

what was wrong with tpp?

>threatens ending NATO and the UN
>threatens

>breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/22/prosecutors-inauguration-day-protesters-arrested-will-charged-felony-rioting/
>Cucked by a neo-ratzi Kek

kek
get necked faggot
>saged and hidden

Anything drastic leading to chaos won't happen so relax
it will just suck a little bit more like it always does
or funnily enough if you ignore everything your life would be completely unaffected
the question is why do you care so much
are you afraid to realize that your own actions have greater effect on your life than that ever of the US gov?
call me when they start shooting people in the streets otherwise just suck it up and get back in line
that's what everyone will do anyway which is the funniest part

"then we'll bus muslims and mexicans to break it down"
slave labor?

Lol you better not in my town 90 percent Hispanic and we appreciate the wall we have ..

>king
Emporer*

Well guess what, faggot? With all the illegal spics getting deported and cities like Shitcago being scoured clean of felons by federal troops, Democraps will NEVER win an election again without dialing back the cuckery to a level of several decades ago.
Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, even fucking California and Illinois will all turn a glorious red, and stay that way until the Dems uncuck themselves and return to acting like civilized humans. And that is as it should be.

So the only Mexicans being bussed to the wall are going to be the deportees getting thrown over it. Your leftist fantasy will remain exactly that.

kek at this leftist running through the script like we haven't heard all their "alternative facts" before

at least the cunts are somewhat entertaining, for now

>Congress is now republican, and they love him
>Obama signed amazing amounts of executive orders, so did Clinton

You're a poor loser and should jump out the 25th story window of the empire state building. But let me know first so I can get that shit on gopro

Are you literally shaking right now user? I bet you are. So mad that you can't even.

It gives me pleasure to read your salty posts, you dumb nigger. Enjoy the reign of our Emperor. I know I am.