>PROTECT MUH SAFE SPACE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MtFLzPPXmE0
youtu.be/YE807c-0cp0
archive.is/irycw
archive.is/8KR1V
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>this gives life to the show

The only safe spaces you have are the ones provided to you by men willing to use violence

Look at that fucking (((nose))).

So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

My, what a big nose you have.

Rick and morty staff are already in the process of hiring her.

So enjoy your shitty leddit show getting shittier m8

This proves what exactly?
Oh fucking no, she made a joke about a ten year old who probably has no idea what SNL is.
I thought left-wingers were supposed to be the pussies.

There you go! Attack the (((media))). To rob them of voice is to deny them influence. Their silence is your gain.

>falsely make claims on Barron
>Melania gets upset
>don takes charge
>kike bitch gets the sac

And nothing of value was lost. You couldn't imagine what charges you'd be facing for calling the Obamas niggers or monkeys...

From the looks of the writers they got during production of season 3 to fill quotas i was already under the impression that the show is pretty much going headfirst into zombie simpsons territory anyway.

Already dropped it.

That you are so petty that rather than attacking the man whom you fucking hate you go after his kid. It would be like me hating you but, instead of going after you I just go ring up your mother and call her a cow for raising a bastard such as yourself.

If you got a problem with someone then you go after them and not their kids. It only makes you look like human scum.

This is why the left is in a death spiral
You are advocating attacking kids due to their parents politics
Grow up cunt

It proves you hate the taste of your own medicine ;^)

> some faggot show will be faggoter

wow im devestated

I'm not a leftist
But if the right taught me anything, it's that nothing is sacred
And jokes are jokes anyway, fucking kys
So it would be like that thing that Sup Forumstards are all too happy to do at any other time

Saw it from the catalog thumbnail and came to post this

>anonymous shitposting on Sup Forums is the same as civilized discourse

Ask me how I know you're an idiot.

>It has been a long standing tradition that the children of Presidents are off limits so they could grow up as normal as possible without fear of being targeted for political agendas. However in 2017, after years of liberals having their way and being told they are no consequences for anything they do, they attack a little boy because his father became president and they didn't like the father. Said liberals are now acting like the victim in a desperate attempt to avoid any and all consequences because they cannot comprehend being punished for doing something wrong.

>Sup Forumstards
>b-but I'm not a leftist

Nice try

Cute ad hominem.
>comedy writers are the source for unbiasd civilized discourse

kek joke all you want but don't act surprised when people call you out for being an immature tool for attacking kids over politics

>this is the vicious, scathing attack
sooooooooooooooo bad
Lemme call the WAAAAAMbulance.

SNL is run by a company that has the right to do as they want.

Did they do so because the majority of people find this disgusting and would turn against it?
Did (((they))) realize said thing and "shut it down"?
Did the management of SNL have personal issue with that?
Who knows, and who really cares. All that matters is a leftist got punished for being a cunt. The same people who would cheer if racists were executed publicly.

OY VEY

Kek. At the end of the day she's out of a job and you're mad as fuck.

Suck eggs lmao

I don't get it, what does she mean first?

Wasn't the Sandy Hook kid home schooled too? What was she trying to tell us?

It's more amusement at the hypocrisy really.

I didn't make the rules, and I don't support them, but I'm not going to complain that the people who push said rules are being forced to live up to them.

Lefties fired her, user.

I'm guessing you don't know about their unwritten rule where don't talk shit about the president's kid

>Sup Forums has the same platform, viewership and reach as SNL

Seconded.

It was kind of funny.

We have the same rule here. Families are off limits.

lol okay, sure

>hypocrisy
Your values are incompatible with my values, so people expressing your values should be suppressed. What's the problem?

Look it up for your country

It started with Carter's kid IIRC

Lefties (SNL runners) are the ones that did it to this bitch

I agree. it's pretty amusing to see the hypocrisy of leftists who disemployed people for silly jokes complain that one their own got fired

The fact that they have female writers on the show explains why it's never fucking funny anymore. I know its been decades but it used to be an ok show many many moons ago

Is it hypocracy when you punch someone who punched you first?

T-TAKE THAT BACK!

Found the new PC crowd

oyyyyy veeyyyy

A woman wrote happy gilmore

I loved Celebrity Jeopardy in the past. You could have made the Best of Will Farrel nothing but Celb Jeopardy.

Shame that you don't get any of that humor anymore.

There will be no more safe spaces left when we start liquidating you kikes and your shitskins allies.

homeschooled people are socially awkward, barron is socially awkward
white guys shoot up schools, barron is a white guy

I'm not saying she's right or clever with the wordplay, but it's not hard to see what she means here.

And wasn't that such a fucking laugh riot? A couple of quirky women talking fast at each other? LO-fucking-L!

youtube.com/watch?v=MtFLzPPXmE0
>the tolerant left

let them eat each other. one less liberal for us to deal with down the line.

Call it whatever you like. Seeing your enemies suffer from self inflicted wounds is a thing of beauty

what about that fox sports faggot who talked about barron killing animals/serial killer potential. his career needs to get fucked.

>that nose
I almost hate how Sup Forums has taught me to successfully distinguish the characteristics of jews and whites. Pic related caught me off guard though, apparently was half jew. Could've fooled me. Must hone my jewdar skills.

[citation needed]

They wouldn't fucking dare, would they?

Who's was funnier Sup Forums ?

I'm still trying to figure out how this could ever be seen as humour.

No, it was hypocrisy when joking about "minorities" would get you shunned and fired but it's all good when it's white people.

I would prefer nobody got fired for mere jokes, however I do enjoy them getting a taste of their own medicine.

>It's not really cool, but I'm still laughing at it happening to someone else

How does that boot taste?

I lied faggot. That movie was one of the greatest of all time. Was trying to prove bias. kys sheep faggot

You're making fun of a little kids dick. What the fuck? I guess for a Jew that's the only person with a smaller dick than him.

>Sup Forums fired her
We dindu nuffin retard

Just like seeing a trump suppoter jump through hoops defending the pee cuck in chief

When does Trump get suspended for his abuse of Melania ?
youtu.be/YE807c-0cp0

You're a fucking dirty Jew. That movie is just a Jew movie so it gets pushed to hell. We really need another Holocaust. I mean a first one or whatever.

Is she /OurGirl/, pol?

Kek. You're just mad it's our boot on your neck instead of the other way around. You were cheering when you libs had your boot on us

Get used to the taste

This is actually funny

why would anyone cheer for this?

firing people because of their twitter posts... S M H

I was thinking of Gilmore Girls. Read what I said it was about.

that's not me it's a writer for Comedy Central. Much less backlash than the SNL writer's tweet

Your pp is smaller Jew boy.

Nice concern troll, cuck

We're using your own tactics on you, but we'll do it better

Get used to losing.

Shut up kike. My dick would hurt going in your ass.

>You don't support us totally so that means that you're on the opposite end of the spectrum

Apparently being in the middle isn't a thing anymore. Not really caring and calling out everyone for their retardation isn't a thing.

The left is a pile of shit but things like this and people getting so ass-blasted is another demonstration of babby tier bullshit.

A Jewish man paid me in adderall to fuck him in his asshole.

>Shooting people is not cool
>So I'm not gonna shoot back at the person shooting at me.
Have a (you)

I wish they were making jokes about Sasha and malia being whores and sucking cocks when they were 10 years old. But typical kike nigger loving wouldn't allow that

which was a completely shit movie

Stop with your terrible b8 you faggot. If you are so desperate for attention go get a hobby you sad pathetic fuck

He's a Jew so he thinks every dump a Jew takes is a golden turd.

>Implying this was us and not women with autistic kids getting triggered.
>Implying it isn't always women doing shit like this.
>Implying Sup Forums can't take a joke.

Leftists unironically advocate violence against wrongthink, why should anyone care if they get fired for being too offensive? Furthermore, what point is there to make threads like this on Sup Forums?

See here

>Dat (((nose)))

Are you a gay or a female?

To see the mental gymnastics, duh.

Jokes are just jokes online, if you put those same jokes on national television it is different. He will hear of it one way or another and no 10yr old is equipped to handle that. It is literally adults bullying a 10 yr old child because they dislike his father.

>It has been a long standing tradition that the children of Presidents are off limits
>It has been a long standing tradition
>long standing tradition

Even the Obama children were not immune

>Conservative Blog Commenters Target Malia Obama With Racial Slurs
archive.is/irycw

>Malia Obama targeted by Iranians
archive.is/8KR1V

Shes trying to say he will shoot his family

>To see the mental gymnastics, duh.

>not seeing past level 1 irony

>Was thinking of gilmore girls
found the unironc faggot

mine wouldnt

Fucking this and whatever flag that is.

where? I never saw shit. Only thing was how Michelle's arms are huge and she looks like a man. The girls have always been off limits even when photos came out of them doing dumb shit. Same with the bush twins

Cause the Vancouver Sun has an equal level of exposure as Saturday Night Live? Holy shit you are fucking stupid.

I'm saying I wish they would have done that.

You again?

>giving a shit about some useless writer
>free speech is only okay if it is used to further my own agenda

That being said, ripping on a child is disgusting and since SNL is a private show, they are responsible for what they put on the air.
Therefore i can understand the idea of firing writers which spread opininons you don't like.
But freedom of speech is not freedom of criticism.
Same thing with most newspapers last year. Yes, they had the right to be biased as their speech is free, but they are not free of criticism for it and this was ultimately their downfall.

That nose.

Who gives a fuck

For real though that's pretty fucked up what she did. I can hardly think of anyone noteworthy saying something similar about Obongo's kids.

Kids ARE off limits here.
Are you simple or something?