Why do white "people" lack empathy and compassion

I mean is it fun being soulless?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wfF9IjNOQN0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_vulture_crisis
atlasobscura.com/articles/what-became-of-india-s-corpse-eating-turtles/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

..alot of good that will do

this thread is the equivalent of a big nasty curry poo right in the middle of the fucking street

I take it the customers are still giving you a hard time in the call centre panjeet? name an african or even indian charity that gives to europeans, cause i can name plenty of european charities that send you endless amounts of our money for doing nothing

Hi I'm akon and I got all this money from white children by selling my soul to a Jew

The oil in transformers are carcinogenic. They're going to have a bad meal.

That is why you don't donate to charities. They take most of the money

Are you implying it's whites responsibility to shoulder the burden of the inadequacies of other cultures in the world?

what is a soul? explain please

post the webm of the nigger frying himself trying to steal copper

How much aid did any shit skin country send us when Katrina hit or hurricane sandy hit?

They'd shoot us down before they accept any American refugee if that was ever the case.
We are civilization. You on the other hand are a gigantic toilet that happens to have nukes.

To be fair, it's kind of funny.

All these charities trying to "help" Africa and basically doing nothing. One rich nignog comes along and does more for Africa in a year than all these charities have basically ever done.

It's pretty obvious something is up with all these charities. They should be looked into for possible fraud because it's clear the money they're receiving is not being used effectively (or more likely, just not being used).

if it wasn't for british colonization, india would be subsaharan africa tier

Akon is a fraud. ahem.

Anyway, I am white and I have a huge capacity for empathy and compassion for all humans. Including the Stormfront psychos who I find embarrassing. and frauds like Akon.

>Implying nogs care about food quality so long as it's deep fried.

youtube.com/watch?v=wfF9IjNOQN0

Akon goes into detail about him lighting up Africa, and also about trying to get American blacks to go to South Africa (something you guys would like)

SHUT UP PAJEET! you know that's a damn fucking lie. The meme started as 600 million and when it got debunked, they made it 80 million as people would believe that. Still meme and fucking lie tho. Akon might helped few villages, but 80 million? get the fuck off with that bullshit mate.

Hahaha
>empathy

When a dog bites you while you are trying to give it food it's only natural to not feed the dog a 2nd time.

Why don't Indian "people" poo in loo?

I mean, is it fun shitting in the streets

see

Keeping niggers alive......a good thing...kek.

/thread

More like 800k but it's still true that he helped more than any charity seeing that all these charities do ia get food from Europe, creating a dependancy and destroying any potential economic system in Africa seeing how they can't compete with free food and free shit, instead the money should have been invested the same way it is all over the western world
And thus africa wouldn't be this shitty now

Charities are a scam.

This needs coverage

I wonder how many of these charities have Jewish ceos

where did akon get his money from? all those poor Africans? or the affluent peoples of affluent nations....so technically hthey funded all the bullshit he has done and took credit for

>American blacks to go to South Africa
ofc that niggers would leave only to countries with whites LOL. how about going back to your shitty countries which u came from cking niggers.

Thats because he went there and did it himself.
It's technically his business, not a charity.
He's done more for africa than any of the rich niggers in america.

akon is a tumblr meme

it's fun being the winner

why are you such a fucking racist pajeet?

why do pajeet shitskins stink so bad and try to scam people out of money?

Poo in loo, air burials, throwing your dead into the Ganges, caste system, crushing poverty.

You have literally no room to call out others here for lack of empathy. Your people give the mainland Chinese a run for their money.

And it won't be maintained so in a few years it'll all fall into ruin so they'll be be to burning logs and transformer oil

empire_of_dust.jpg

That is just an urban legend.

Africa is actually a good place for solar power because they get a fuckton of sunlight, they could probably become a developed country by exporting energy if they weren't too busy raping and lynching each other

Jordan Peterson would call this attitude evil.

> air burials
whats wrong with this?
As long as it's done properly it's beneficial for nature.

Why can't brown people understand civilisation and crown authority? Fuck you

>Cooking with vegetable oils releases toxic chemicals linked to cancer and other diseases, according to leading scientists, who are now recommending food be fried in olive oil, coconut oil, butter or even lard

how true is this

Africa is shit, and will continue to be shit

A mystery for the ages, to be sure

Know what? Your right.

We should ALL deposit our dead dozens of yards from crowded neighborhoods. Like the noble and proud peoples of the sub-Sino continent.

Next time I'll check my disgusting, white, proper-disposal-of-corpses privilege.

Look up Hillary clinton's haiti charity and then the video of some higher up getting black mailed by bill clinton into giving money to them

We need a stronger ebola, then a nuclear war with china so they can get the fuck off that landmass

This, I worked at the Salvation Army for 15 years. It's all one big scam to line your pockets, off the books it was the best paying job I've had in my entire life.

I used to monitor their web infrastructure as each venue can change it's own website but also has access to the greater hub, I had to make sure none of the old fuckers or the dole dossers they got to do free shit for them fucked anything up.

My favourite scam was how we got schools and bands to do music for us for free right, then we put it on CD and charge ourselves to buy each CD for the use of the separate venues, only each CD "costs" us over £200+.

We then pocket that money and list it off as charity.

Truly a beautiful and natural thing.

Totally not something you'd expect to find drawn on the front of a cannibal corpse album.

As i stated, when it's done properly.
having dead bodies yards away from crowded neighborhoods isn't how air burials SHOULD be done.

You must be pretty dumb if you believe that's normal. it's just lazy to do it close to where you live.

Why do you think churches and graveyards are usually high up on a hill? -
1. because it's closer to heaven
2. keeping the buried/dead away from the town!

Akon is actually from africa and has an interest in it's development. The rest of the liberals? Virtue signaling at best and donations to (((charities)))) that redistribute most of the money into vacation funds.

kek

Too bad Indian vultures are fucked
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_vulture_crisis

It's about time "Akon".

Why do black people lack empathy? Why do poo in loos lack empathy? When did they ever help poor whites?
I mean is it fun being soulless?

are we the ones rioting, killing, and robbing others? I think you need to stand in front of a mirror and ask yourself that question, nig

Dammit White people!

why aren't we compassionate enough to circumsize women, use rape as a weapon and torture our enemies by cutting off their limbs just for the laughs.

If only!

>your examples are the exception, not the rule!
Drinking corpse water isn't normal, but in India it is.

Granted, some communities do it properly, but those are rare and getting rarer. Turns out when your river is "Holy", you can shit and throw corpses into it to your heart's content.

I know you're trying to prove a point of some kind, but until you do this thread is now the river Ganges.

atlasobscura.com/articles/what-became-of-india-s-corpse-eating-turtles/
Their turtles are going extinct too.
So I'm wondering how doing that kind of shit is "beneficial to nature" as implies.

AKON is actually a pretty cool cucumber. alot of the money he makes he spends helping his kin

i respect that nigger

is that a human leg?

White people opened the door for people like Akon and have been doing thinks like Akon but don't require any praise.

Of course.

good for him

africa needs people like him and not charity from the west

So let's not give money to africa anymore, everybody wins!

shieeeeet

>opened the door
>by capturing them in their homelands and let them work without payment for hundreds of years

how generous.

LOL
Stop living in the past and forgetting everyone's role, kid.

>solar energy

How many calories per kw/h?

POO

Not an arguement

Duh.
Yes some has to repay.
With great power comes great responsibility

We send our doctors everyday

Cooking oil? oh fuck. They fill them with like motor oil to help cool them.

What is this I'm looking at?

/Thread

>implying we're the babysitters of the third world
>implying this isn't just a stick photo of a nigger with a meme attached to it that's wrong

Why do Indian "people" lack toilets?

I mean is it fun shitting in the streets?

I'm all for closing all foreign aid programs across the globe strating right now. Bb take care

Niggers rounded up other niggers and sold them into slavery to Jews and Dutch

Learn history fucker

>implying black people have and empathy or compassion

Is your picture trying to add to your point?

Why is it expected that "white people" help Africans more than they help themselves?

And if we lacked empathy, why are we flooding our countries with poor "refugees"?

Holy
>implications
Pooman

Foreign charities do nothing to help Africa.
They do not end the political corruption
They do not end the violence
They do not kick start the economy
They do not create agriculture
All they do is create more starving Africans

THIS

akon seems like a cool dude, helping out his country

also
>giving money to (((charity)))

You're delusional and lack comparative reasoning. You've just proven your hatred and bias. Both of which you've built on falsehoods. Embarrass yourself some more please.

When disasters strike, who helps the effected region most? India or so-called 'white people'? Bigot.

Niggers gonna nig.

I wouldn't know poo, I'm not the cunts from India phoning elderly people in the UK scamming them out of tens of thousands of pounds.

Get fucked.

he looks like a black mister clean?

Empathy and compassion are memes. Only women and nu-males think empathy is desirable.

slavery against blacks was nothing compared to what they did to the Irish.

White people gave him the money in the first place. He redistributed like a good little commie.

Can't fault this dude for putting the effort in and paying out of his own pocket. I genuinely hope he succeeds and helps make Africa less of a shithole.

>according to every single study whites have most empathy out of all races
>indian proverb - tears of strangers is just water
literally poo in loos have a proverb promoting sociopathy
don't you have some streets to cover in shit or something?

Blacks and other ethnics promoting white genocide on Tumblr and other social media have turned any response from white males into self defence as a retaliation.

It's not a matter of empathy but continuation and survival, plus self defence.

> Don't blame me, blame the white hating white genocide bloggers

"White by the glory of God, born British by grace of the Lord. And proud."

White hating white genociders, keep out and stay out. I have new friends now.
> Signed "Prepped White Man"

based akon. i wonder why he's so lonely though?

He just improved the living condition of Africans. Thus creating more starving people. That is not an improvement.

But they're going to tear up all those solar panels while they continue to ravage each other in great violence. There will be a field of metal skeletons where solar panels once were.

Look into the history of whites trying to save Africa, as far back as like 400 years. Solar power works in Africa because it requires no upkeep. But anything that requires consistent effort and infrastructure, farming, livestock, business, all total failures in Africa because of low IQ and infighting.

Elite Liberals know this truth but masque their intentions with platitudes. Elite Liberalism is all about convincing others that you care and to trust you. Alinsky 101.

Literally the only way to somewhat "fix" Africa is to completely leave it alone and cut ALL funds, programs, charities etc.

They have to develop on their own for it to last. Don't send free shoes to Africa, it puts the local shoemaker out of job. Don't send free food, it promotes laziness and producing more children than the parents can feed.

Unfortunately libs don't understand this.

>Gives them solar energy
>they can now reproduce even more
>already inflated the population to 3 billion
>will now inflate even more

>even more starving people in the near future

Great job akon.

Well if they don't understand send the libs then.

>implying Akon did shit to help Africa
Behold, Apostle Dr. Kwado Safo contribution to the world.