Antarctica Weird Sequence of Events

On 12 Feb Patriach Kiril met with the Pope. Now a meeting between these two church leaders hadn't happened for a 1,000 years. A few days after on the 18 Feb, Patriach Kiril flew to Antarctica. Just 4 days after the meeting. In Antarctica, Kiril blessed the waters and the lands and praised the location as the ideal lands for humanity. Something is going on there and it really should be talked about.

Other

>8 Nov, election day in USA, Kerry's visit to Antarctica

>Buzz Aldrin being hospitalized in Antarctica

>Giant Remains

>Mount Terra Nova

>Hollow Earth

>Atlantis

>Anti-Christ being buried in Antarctica

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/01/16/509565462/an-ice-shelf-is-cracking-in-antarctica-but-not-for-the-reason-you-think
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
npr.org/sections/13.7/2017/01/17/510214434/why-hell-can-t-freeze-over-quantum-physics-and-absolute-zero
youtube.com/watch?v=wTM19wewp3w&
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/568409/antarctica-atlantis-found-ancient-city-pyramids-plato-hapgood-civilisation-giza
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/573738/nazi-ufo-base-antarctica-egyptian-pyramids-atlantis-ice-discovery-adolf-hitler-spaceships
youtube.com/watch?v=BxyfiBGCwhQ
divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1209-endgame-pt-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's the clincher- I hear Barron Trump is on his way down there right now.

are there any good documentaries on Antarctica?

Daily reminder that no flights go directly over the Poles

It's a big topic. Start by looking at Operation Highjump and others and soon you'll find yourself with an insane amount of ''connections''

We've covered all this ground in previous Antarctica threads. Unless you have some new information or /pic related/ move on to something new and relevant.

alright thanks

so give me quick rundown

this is nigger-tier leaf posting that you are taking seriously.

Why is it always the leaf posters that come up with the dumbest LARP nonsense? Trump being a time traveler, LEAF
AI GF get, LEAF
Hollow earth threads, LEAF
Hillary body double, LEAF
Julian Assange Hologram, LEAF

SAGE you faggot bongleaf

What did Edgar Alan Poe know? What did other authors like H.P Lovecraft, Jules Verne know?

Some of Poe's poems

>Ulalulume

>The Narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym of Nantucket

>The Extraordinary Adventure of One Hans Pfaall

>MS Found in a Bottle

Other interesting books/authors

>Ultima Thule: Further Mysteries of the Arctic

>Charles Darwin

>Caius Juluis Solinus

>James Cook, A Voyage Towards the South Pole and Round the World

>David Standish, Hollow Earth

>John Milton

>H,P. Lovecraft "At the Mountains of Madness''

That is because radio and compasses get royally fucked so near the poles, and it's incredibly easy to get lost, even for military flights.
USSR used this fact in the past to try and lure USA spy planes near the north pole over their own airspace, to then intercept them and capture them.

Tekelili

Yeah, Admiral Byrd wrote the same things in his diary

Weird shit is happening in Antarctica. Might be hidden Nazis. Or a flat Earth. Or a hollow Earth. Or an ancient hidden civilization. Or now that the ice is melting, due to polar/global warming/climate change, they've discovered some gigantic creature ruins. Or Atlantis.

Or maybe it's just a fucking crack in the ice. npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/01/16/509565462/an-ice-shelf-is-cracking-in-antarctica-but-not-for-the-reason-you-think

There is an opening somewhere in Antarctica that leads into Earth's hollow interior.

Earth is hollow with polar openings that lead into its hollow interior. Outer Earth governments know about this, but are not telling the masses.

Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are coincidences. There is a world inside our world

npr.org/sections/13.7/2017/01/17/510214434/why-hell-can-t-freeze-over-quantum-physics-and-absolute-zero

Whoa that's crazy it's like a hexagon just like on Saturn

Have you seen this?
youtube.com/watch?v=wTM19wewp3w&

nothing is happening. it never does.

Thanks for the info bong never knew about this. I recently watched a documentary on antarctica and loved it so much. Do you think there is anything to the belief that nazis ended up creating a colony there? Do you know about new schwabenland?

HOLY SHIT KEK CONFIRMS NEW SCHWABENLAND. I WAS ABOUT TO ADD "I THINK THERE IS" to my post but didn't and am glad I didn't or I wouldn't have gotten these digitals

nice digits

It is very possible that they created a colony there. Operation Highjump basically proves it, why would a ''research'' expedition go with so many warships? The US forces encountered advanced technology and ran away

Damn I remember hearing about this in the documentary very interesting stuff user thank you

66°32'28.47"S 99°50'51.20"E

66°17'9.70"S 100°29'10.78"E

Ancient Ruins:
66°17’10.5″S 100°29’07.8″E

Entrance 1:
66°36’14.70″S, 99°43’11.11″E

Entrance 2:
66°33’6.60″S, 99°50’24.84″E

Unidentified Object:
66°14’43.81″S 100°32’48.73″E

-64.922430, -59.680671

77°25'2.25"S 160°51'27.53"E
snow kek

71°14'28.75"S 74°55'55.06"W
shark

70°41'28.03"S 67°53'45.93"E
alien

66°36'4.55"S 99°42'55.85"E
? animal ?

66°36'44.86"S 99°43'34.91"E
? pig and trees ?

66°36'39.42"S 99°43'26.72"E
? dark object ?

66°35'46.58"S 99°40'20.71"E
"m" icon

66°36'12.99"S 99°43'12.38"E
enterance

69°15'36.01"S 76°50'50.42"E
peninsula

66°18'33.57"S 100°32'1.40"E
rollback satellite time

66°19'18.82"S 100°32'11.73"E
rollback satellite time

66°17'10.99"S 100°29'11.45"E
ice hole 1

66°19'22.64"S 100°30'55.41"E
ice holes large 5

ice hole large purple
66°32'28.47"S 99°50'51.20"E

70°41'46.75"S 67°52'40.28"E
ice hole on land

82°30'43.12"S 103°52'57.37"W
buzz's twat

-64.922430, -59.680671
Volcano hole

Is that black mass in the middle supposedly a hole to the inner earth?

Are these for Google earth?

It could be. Most proof is pointing towards that. Mysteries of the world make much more sense if for a moment you believe the Earth is Hollow.

Yeah, coordinates to interesting stuff across Antarctica

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/568409/antarctica-atlantis-found-ancient-city-pyramids-plato-hapgood-civilisation-giza

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/573738/nazi-ufo-base-antarctica-egyptian-pyramids-atlantis-ice-discovery-adolf-hitler-spaceships

I know it's true, but what should I do with the info, will this knowledge help somehow? Will some have a chance to go there? will most of us die?

youtube.com/watch?v=BxyfiBGCwhQ

if only I knew..

divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1209-endgame-pt-2

seen it, mind-boggling to say the least, but amazing

What if mountains are actually the dorsal fins of dormant, massive land sharks that dwell within the Hollow Earth, created as biological superweapons? How long until Hollow Earth Shark Super Weapons (H.E.S.S.W.) begin mobilizing to destroy all Outer Earth military outposts with tremors?

"If there is no such thing as 83 to 90 degrees latitude ON the Earth, then how can one reach or fly over the North Pole?

"If the Earth is not hollow, then why does the north wind in the Arctic get warmer as one sails north beyond 70 degrees latitude?

"Why are there warm northerly winds and an open sea for hundreds of miles north of 82 degrees latitude ?

"After 82 degrees latitude is reached, why is the needle of a compass always agitated, restless and balky?

"If the Earth is not hollow, then why do the warm northerly winds mentioned above carry more dust than any wind on earth?

"If no rivers are flowing from the inside to the outside, then why are all ice-bergs composed of fresh water?

"Why does one find tropical seeds, plants and trees floating in the fresh water of these icebergs?

"If not all the fresh water icebergs positively do not come from any place ON earth, as would be impossible unless we assume the existence of rivers flowing from the inside to the outside, then where do they come from?

"If the inside of the Earth is not warm, why do millions of tropical birds and animals go further north in the winter time?

"Why does the wind from the north carry more pollen and blossoms than any wind on the exterior?

"If it is not hollow and warm inside the Earth, then why does colored pollen color the snow for thousands of square miles?

"Could it be that pollen from millions of acres and colored flowers causes the snow to be red, pink, yellow, blue, etc.?"

Kek

>the snow to be red, pink, yellow, blue, etc.?"

I'm no snow monkey but i'm pretty sure I know what causes yellow snow.

Nice digits and where do these quotes come from?

Do you goyim need MORE happenings to distract you from Antarctica? Do you WANT another 9/11?

Do not make another thread about this.

we are on the right path

Antarctica is a Sup Forums classic but you fags need to get some new content

All this stuff is old news

not old news to everyone user

>That is because radio and compasses get royally fucked so near the poles

or maybe that's a lie

Second Impact When?

>gangstalking

D R O P P E D

I think its an ongoing mission to dump sulfur dioxide into the high antarctic atmosphere with large prop planes, the goal being to alter the climate.