What's his endgame?

What's his endgame?

the cyber

Please post rare barrons and barron autistic moments

Also, Does anyone have that webm of him walking out of the thing with his family and there's a bunch of spot lights and he looks up with his tongue out and shakes his head like a crazy person?

Not rare, but still good.

what is wrong with his hands?

TENDIES
E
N
D
I
E
S

wrong one

sons often imitate the neuroses of the father. barron is worried about his hair.

It looks like he does not want to be there and just wants to play Minecraft.

he's playing MINDcraft.

I love this kid

dude on the left is not ok with barron touching his kid

That dude on the left is his brother in law

He's his brother in law

Why wouldnt he be ok with it?

wat

wtf

Kek. That was very cute, desuuu

youre going to see a lot of BARRON MIND CONTROL TRICK
why you think you're getting shitty wall?

donald trump really is john tutor. his son is from the future and experiences temporal delays and glitches.

>touching the baby instead of touching Ivanka

WHAT IS HE DOING?!?!

The nuclear codes

>to put real ones in his minecraft nuclear bomb mod

He's obviously pretending to be retarded

Total control

Are you retarded? He's not even looking.

kek

the autism is just an act to distract from the fact that he is the true mastermind

fuck, its painful to watch

he has to be autistic. but that just makes this whole Sup Forums/trump connection better.

I've just sat here and kekked for a good 5 mins at this webm.....perhaps I am the one with autismos.

I saw a very young Barron while watching an episode of The Apprentice from back in the mid 2000's. Very angelic, what a good looking kid. It might be true that he became Autistic after vaccines. Many such cases!

Honestly, a real assburger wouldn't do that kind of stuff. I think he's just a kid who doesn't really know how to handle himself on literally the biggest stage in the world.

Lol maybe that's why Trump is anti-vaxxer

or you know maybe cause his mom and dad a fucking old, and autism rates increase greatly with parents ages over 40.

this. Boy is messing with everybody. Absolute genius.

Barron is cute, cute!

Tbh I'm pretty sure Barron is our direct conduit into Trump. He's our representative in Trump's cabinet

jew

>his father is a madman
>he's a genius
>his son will be a mad genius

Seems like a good kid

he's 10 years old... we all did stupid shit when we were 10

Man this kid is a total spaz... and reminds me of my younger self, goddamn.

I'm definitely one for free speech, but personally insulting ten-yeat-olds is low.

>barron loves tractors
>his room in the white house has a tractor theme
>trump signs an executive order to display a weekly tractor parade for barron

the donald is augustus and the barron is caligula

He reminds me of every autistic genius I've met in school. Weird and spazzy but smart as fuck. Maybe being in front of huge crowds makes him nervous.

HE IS NOT AUTISTIC, YOU ARE

He is from the future and has robotic elements in his body. He may not be able to highfive or clap in a regular fashion but he's made for much greater things than that. He could punch through your head and MKultra you with his eyes in the matter of seconds and you wouldn't even know it. Ahead of his time in the real sense.

>What's his endgame?
Pic related.
Fuckin' A.

Isn't Barron like 10 or something? I know the dude lives in a mansion but now he gets to see the deepest, most fucked up workings of Government and he's probably super stoked and excited and what not.

I would be.

epileptic seizure

Don't touch me, you filthy peasant.

When I was his age I wouldn't have a clue what the fuck was going on. I would be hiding under the chairs trying to not be seen by the cameras. I have a lot of respect for this kid already