We're gonna bring back all those manufacturing jobs to Amer...oh wait

We're gonna bring back all those manufacturing jobs to Amer...oh wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KrWA9vrxhyE
youtu.be/ajZYbnVlU1c?t=2m14s
youtu.be/Tcpmi-H1dtA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>b-but m-muh great leader

Not an argument.

>robots service themselves
>factories build themselves
>goods ship themselves
>buildings heat themselves

But you're right, everything will be automated in the next 5 years, keep working on that valuable liberal arts degree.

Who manufactures manufacturing robots?
Other manufacturing robots?
And who manufactures those manufacturing robots for manufacturing manufacturing robots?

>I have no idea how robots work and think they work like from wally the movie
Typical liberal, you guys don't deserve how better america is going to become

While most of a car is built by robots, stuff like motorcycles are built almost completely by hand. There are things that robots just won't be able to do, for a while at least.

And a society with the average IQ of 80 will be able to run complex machinery

Make America Mexico

think the argument is based on mass labour (factory workers)....not qualified technicians engineers or supply chain managers

Read Hazlitt you fucking retard.

>run complex machinery
They can do it in any country dipshit. There's an "on" and "off" button.

germans

But wouldnt that require a whiter nation?

I scored 105 on the IQ test and i find myself struggling to keep up with above average people in my country. I can't imagine how a blacker/browner society will function as well as white european one.

Who fixes the machines? Who programs the software? Who takes care of them and makes sure they run on time?

Blacks can't even help their neighbourhoods from collapsing

A general robot can manufacture and another general robot can repair. The manufacturer robot can make repair robots and the repair robot repairs the manufacturer and other repair robots.

It's somebody's job to clean fix and lubricate all those rollers and it's not a robot

They plug new modules in them to fix them. Structure stuff just needs welding or nuts and bolts. Monkeys can do that.

pic related bear operating sophisticated machinery

How come then the Africans failed to fix simple railroads?

How come Brasil is a complete shithole where nothing gets fixed?

They will just fuck like monkeys and kill each other

They must not use robots because their volume is too low? Either way, good shit.

youtu.be/KrWA9vrxhyE
youtu.be/ajZYbnVlU1c?t=2m14s
youtu.be/Tcpmi-H1dtA

>reverting to a 19th century economy based on coal and smokestack factories rather than advancing forward into the 21st century
>making America "better"

>most of a car is built by robots

Incorrect. 99% of a car is assembled by hand. Robots, at least for now, don't have the dexterity required for said 99% of car manufacturing jobs.

t. Former Jaguar factory worker

Aren't Jags luxury cars tho?
I know ferraris get hand made
t. Non car guy

m-muh basic income!

The processes are still largely the same. Since Ford owned Jaguar the production lines were built by them and the production techniques followed suit. There were also employees who had moved from Peugeot, Toyota etc. It's the same across the board.

factories with heavily automatised production lines are mainly located in 1st world countries because they need well educated maintenance staff. Production lines of so called 3rd world rely mostly on cheap human labor and look bit different than your pic

Hey, CTR! How was your break? Get plenty of rest for the new battle we're in? I kept the memes nice and warm for you!