Reminder that Marine Le Pen will never be elected President

She's an unlikable cunt. Plain and simple. Her policies might align with Sup Forums, but she's nowhere near as charismatic as Farage, Wilders or Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

lemonde.fr/election-presidentielle-2017/article/2017/01/10/francois-fillon-n-a-rien-a-voir-avec-assad_5060359_4854003.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Europe is doomed suck shit faggots I'll be having sex with chinks while you get 20 year muslim men.

>Terror attacks, Uppitidy niggers.

Sometimes, Charisma isn't all that drivers a voters decision.

See Hollande as case in point.

Thats part of being a woman in politics. They dont have a good track record.

kek
>t. white guy with naked chink waiting for sex next to me

I disagree. People seem to like her sister Marion. It will probably be the Trudeau effect in reverse. Guys just voting for her cause she's hot.

>said the increasingly nervous man for the 7th time...

Get used to it cucks, MEGA is coming....

>She's an unlikable cunt. Plain and simple.

I take it you've never been to France or met a French person before?

She'll be just fine personality-wise.

It;s whether or not they are ready to
>vote 'nazi-beacoup"

Who gives a shit about charisma, too many politicians are all talk you foreign faggot

she's also surrounded by secret sjw faggots

jean ma was the true savior

actually she's the most charismatic of the bunch.
But she's never going to be elected because of shitskins and propaganda.

Her problem isn't her personality it's that she's liberal and corrupt as fuck.
She's actually an intelligent and capable politician, but her policies are way, way too late way too late. France is close to demographic collapse.

Let's not forget there 90% chances her prime minister will be philipoo, a faggot who's also a closet liberal.

Man Jean Marie should have won in 2002 fuck me

>I take it you've never been to France or met a French person before?

Kek.

Even by our standards she's a cunt, her father despite being more radical was way more likeable, good banter though

So what is Sup Forums's beef with Fillon?

true

The fact that there is so many shills against her is a good sign.

hard to take this thread serious when cnn were literally saying trump was a psychopath with doctors on t.v . Every major news network were saying he was unlikable.

Cuckservative prime minister from the Sarkozy government. He didn't do shit for 5 years.

>Trump
>"charismatic"
Kek
If you consider that to be "charismatic," just have her come here and shitpost with us for an hour a day. We'll coach her to be "charismatic" in no time.

Are we supporting Fillon or Le Pen?

I was enthusiastic about him during the primary but then he became full cuckservative, showing shame for his opinions at every opportunity, also his economics are way too brutal

Who cares, you don't vote, support your mum

How did he become a cuck? What did he say? Sounds perfect to me

>Farage, Wilders or Trump
Not including Jimmie Ã…kesson

Le Pen, she's not the solution, but she's the less worse.
Kek.

shut up garlic merchant

Turned on full cuck mode on Assad/Syria/Russia, Islam and also abortion as soon as he was questioned by butthurt (((journalists))) on it

You do not vote the person ya dumb cunt ya vote the fooking policies and ideology,this is democracy ot literally does not matter who is in charge since they will be gone in a few years,but what their policies are....dumb....cunt.

What did he say exactly? Do you have a link?

Can someone list candidates and their policies? Is there any alternative to Le Pen? Is there any candidate who is close border, anti-islam, anti-eu that is not full blown commie (welfare, antiausterity, worker rights, PIT)? Is there enteirly right wing party in France at all?

Most people do though

well she might be, now...
get over here:

As she's the most right wing candidate we have and she never was in the establishement I guess Sup Forums would support Lepen

Hollandes approval ratings disagree, pendulum effect. Combine that with the muslim problem in France and she's got a real chance.

lemonde.fr/election-presidentielle-2017/article/2017/01/10/francois-fillon-n-a-rien-a-voir-avec-assad_5060359_4854003.html

"Assad is a dictator, has blood on his hands"
After Assad said he was optimistic about Fillon's coming to power

Also said "Trump is not my thing, I recognize myself more in Clinton" or something

Yeah, kinda cuckish, but overall it was probably the smart thing to say considering yurop is overwhelmingly pro-clinton.

But it's her turn now. #Imwithher

>yurop is overwhelmingly pro-clinton.
Wrong.
Media are overwhelmingly pro-clinton.
Politicians are overwhelmingly pro-clinton.

They're the same type of people who gave Hillary 99% chance of winning.

Look what happened.

Name 1 (one) unlikable thing about her.

> brown eyes
Disgusting.

I don't doubt it per se, Brexit happened, and in earlier referendums, Europeans voted No to the Lisbon treaty, you've got a real chance at breaking through... but it's still a much more difficult route for you guys than us here.

Gotta remember that many of these right wing parties in europe have been around for decades and are just now gaining ground, whereas Trump came in a year ago and is now President.

I've always maintained that we still had a strong conservative base and that even though Obama ruled, we had the numbers and support to come back from it, even when Europeans said we were finished. Trump vindicated me. I hope you can do the same.

Trump was charismatic? There's so much ridicule about his appearance and presentation, it's not funny.