We are the jews now, lets go even further

Just thought of an interesting idea after noticing the huge public outrage over leftists defending themselves over making fun of Barron Trump.

We can use this.

Think about it, all the cancerous memes lefty kikebook groups and leddit throw out.

What if we were the ones intentionally making them worse so leftists laugh at poor and degenerate memes that forces them to defend them against public scrutiny?

Think about the whole drumpf fiasco with current year man, the memetics behind this were so poor, it's like they did the work for us and gave themselves ways to identify the mentally deficient.

His is either The worlds smartest plan or the worlds dumbest but it's something
Bump

Pic related.

We could proxy upboat abhorrent shit into memes that wouldn't normally see the light of day, forcing the Overton window even further for leftists in the eye of the public.

Imagine all the leftists on CNN having to defend against
>rape melania, republican women who aren't pro-choice don't have female rights

We can evolve further than the jews ever envisioned, memetic warfare on a whole another level, further than draft our daughter, we can force the cancerous to become even worse.

I could never bully /ourboy/ even if it's for his own good, I'm sorry, I'm too weak.

I'm not saying him, I'm just using him as an example of how instantly the public went in favor to btfo the cunt that wrote it and now you having democrats defending making fun of the disabled, we can hoist liberals with their own baton.

Anything, we can force retarded memes like drumpf on 9fag and imgur, they are already at small hands and cheetoes level, that's practically glenn beck conditioning.

Here's another example.

Except we photoshop it to be women in trumps cabinet/family and say
>women that stand with an abuser of women don't deserve to speak

SJW's and beta orbiters are dumb enough to fall for it with enough likes/upvotes

Well do it.

He who controls the memes, controls the universe

So you're talking about a false flag essentially?

Attack poor Baron and then say "look how bad leftists are"

Good idea desu.

>"Control the memes, control the planet, fascism is back and the left can't stand it."

This is some alinsky tier shit right here

But here's the thing, they already gave us the next step.

>it's okay to punch a nazi

We run with this.

>it's okay to rape nazi women
>nazis are humans

Literally get them using basically navi tier memes. Make them defending being violent psychopaths and rapists.

What about Barron's feelings you big meanie?

Barron's already dead

Actually believing this shit.

Your cartoon frog god is the bastard offspring of probability and confirmation bias.

There's your maymay magickqz for you.

Yes now is the time to further stigmatise the left. The ball is already rolling, lend your weight to it.
The left must be seen as a lunatic fringe movement as the Overton Window shifts right.

Also 66

bump

Please make this happen, we are the jews

>66
>99
No matter how you look at it, Romanians fuck boys.

When Barron is 18 I will apply to whatever university he goes to. My shitty field will mean he will have to take aome 100-level course in it. Then I will seduce him as an experienced milf to prepare him for his role as the second God Emperor.

It's not degenerate if it's Barron.

This is good.

look at me
I am the jew now

This is brilliant
I am in favor
Banish the libtards for eternity

It is amazing how prevalent Sup Forums culture is throughout the web and it's coming from people who most definitely do not come on Sup Forums allot of the time.

What is happening.
MY 40 YEAR OLD BROTHER IS POSTING Sup Forums MEMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brandon has to be off the table for potential targets, as well as any other child.

Been thinking the same about feminism, user

The way to end them once and for all is join them and push shit so cringeworthy that only the clinically insane will ever identify with them

Are we real villains? I don't think so. I'd never caught a super hero and disguised.

Would take a fagnadian to associate numbers with the catholic church's traditional sport.

mission accomplished, nice work guys, we can go home.

It's ok to beat a neo-nazi in public--it's ok to beat a neo-nazi girl in public--it's ok to beat muslims who beat women and gays in public.

>We are the jews now
This memetic adventure has made me feel more sympathy for the Jews. It's so much fun to fuck with the public.

If you meme too hard, you may unironically find yourself in a gas chamber after false-flagging for it.