Post yfw there's going to be an incredible rise in antifa attacks because of Antifafu

post yfw there's going to be an incredible rise in antifa attacks because of Antifafu

I would love to red pill her with my dick

>Antifafu

What is Antifafu?
An aggressive left who uses violence against opponents always leads to a more powerful right. Trump becomes a dictator.

antifa waifu

>not calling it antifrau

Jesus titty-fucking Christ, stop shilling this cunt.

You've already got 3 threads posted.

there will be if the women get promoted, but they are fundamentally opposed to that winning tactic.
former antifa bully boy here, the hot punk girls, that actually washed is the main reason I bashed.

Have you noticed how leftist men look like women and leftist women look like men? There's got to be some kind of underlying biological explanation behind this phenomenon.

Is that the girl that draws the cartoons we edit?

She's cute. I might cop a feel while putting her against the wall.

>she

more arrests for the police.

she's fucking ugly though
That's Beth Garrison

Not really. History shows us that right is only strong when there is literally no opposition.

She is exclusively punching doughnuts- no dick policy is my guess.

But what happens before there is no opposition left? This is what I'm talking about.

trying this hard to convince people your sister is attractive because she took your virginity.

>What is Antifafu?
It's when /r9k/ meets Sup Forums

>I'm proud of you for decking that fash, user

There happens massive support from previous government - like Hitler received. Basically, "neutrals" all join right. Also, remember, every right dictatorship (except for foreign-sponsored ones) had to somehow incorporate left organisations in itself, so it's not rights who eliminated the opposition, it's opposition that promptly disbands itself - most likely because there are communists.

I'll go to one of their antifa rallies but only so i can kidnap her and rape her

ill steream the video on facebook and tehn claim im a muslim for protection

Her face looks like a philips screw head

This is an interesting theory. There are others theorising that the fish mouth and leftist thinking also have an underlying biological explanation. If we could prove either of these theories we would really be onto something.