Why do most countries disallow their citizens from their right to keep and bear arms?

Why you no like freedom?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPD54uvCN-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inb4 muh crime rate

Because (and they will never admit this), they want to be able to put down civil revolts.

Most coutries in the West allow gun ownership

Who cares? I don't go anywhere I'm not allowed to conceal carry. Since taking that position, I have never seen any violence firsthand.

Their government doesn't like competition

Yeah, big progressive western countries such as France and Germany and the UK.

why not use the original image?

>Their government doesn't like competition
Fucking lolBertarians- I can't make one thread without "muh gay wedding cake" folks chiming in.

Because handguns don't kill people- people kill people.

France has good gun laws. I don't know about the rest. From what I remember you have good laws as well, right

that's fine. why not use the original image?

Mug gay wedding cake

Why would I use propaganda?

Have you seen any before? I want a story daddy.

Liberal areas of the US disallow carrying a handgun- but in most places, you can pack a gun on your hip- hell, you could carry an AK-47 on your shoulder- still makes people nervous though- and cops end up having to calm frenzied people while allowing the gun-owner to carry his gun.

>why dont other countries make it easier to kill eachother and pussy behind a gun?

over here we just start pub fights and use our hands like real men to solve problems. you need to do the same.

OP truly is a faggot and a retard

An armed society is a polite society!

We talk it out- like human beings. Britain is full of animals- your women are slags and your men are sissies. One punch from an American and you would be licking his boot.

I'm not your daddy. And no, not since getting out of College, because I haven't ever gone anywhere I couldn't CC since college.

I DID see some animal abuse once, but put an end to it because it wasn't in a gun free zone.

Little guy is my friend now.

Also most are suicides.

I can't even carry a butter knife.

>Most
This. It's always gun death here, gun death there, and not homicides, because they're massively inflated by suicides.

youtube.com/watch?v=dPD54uvCN-8

Based American patriot with a big heart!

Awwwww, thank you daddy. Can you post more pupper pics?

>daddy.

So, more guns = slightly less homicides but many more gun-assisted suicides. Win-win imo,.

Not your dad.

muh chicago

Snub noses so nice- how accurate are they at 10 yards?

why not use that original image?

The dog's a boy I assume? (From the filename)

Shoo Shoo CTR-shill!

AK-47 ownership and guns like it costs 1000's of $'s in permits and have more regulations on it than you think. If you open carry even in the most open carry states people will be suspicious, yes. Lawyers with suits on and chest holsters might be the most common normal people Ive seen carry, honestly. But I'm in the Midwest.

Did you just assume his gender?

(((them)))

Fairly. The bodyguard comes with a laser, so that's good for training. I wouldn't go much beyond 10 yards, though.

Yes. Can't see it there, but that was about 3 days after his leg got casted (the two nogs broke his leg, and were duct taping fire crackers to his body. I was attracted by his screaming).

Germany is place 15 of all countries on earth when counted guns/capita.

It's not realy hard to get one if you dare to. You are however not allowed to walk through the streets with your gun.

To better control their serfs.

It's a shame to see so many people lock dogs up for most of their lives- when dogs thrive on human interaction.

>giving the niggers of your country access to guns
TOP KEK

>You are however not allowed to walk through the streets with your gun.
That is most of the reason for having it...

>have guns
>keep guns at my house
>burgers and leafs think we dont have guns

Its called modesty. Kinda hard to understand when you have a culture that only revolves around doing things bigger, louder and larger.

We can in Spain. It's pretty strict though, you can have weapons for hunting and you also can if someone is threatening your life. You can also kill in self defense but you must have really good evidence about it, like a videotape.

I did have a boss who concealed carry everyday once, but he was flashing 10 grand in paper every Friday so I would've too. He'd even let us hold the money. Door to Door sales motivation.

straight up

the ruling class fears the populace

Guns were regulated in the 1920s to protect the government from popular uprising. It's got fuck all to do with modesty, and everything with keeping the people under firm control of the state..

>Kinda hard to understand when you have a culture that only revolves around doing things bigger, louder and larger.
IMO this applies more to you than to us- Dutch girls be nasty.

Dutchman schooling a dutchBitch.

Liam is a boy's name.

I was mocking the Left.

I know.

>he bought into freedom jew

Fun fact!
Hungary had civil revolts with violence that were successful, about 6 years ago.

Learning from your based Romanian brothers!- only about a 70 years later!

I'd like to think my country predicted nigger hoards (fuck you Howard)

it's property
X is not truly yours if you cannot defend it

>X is not truly yours if you cannot defend it
No such things are rules without penalities- without penalties, rules are simply conditions (without a consequence)!

Faggot nogunz detected.