German women live in fear of migrants; too afraid to go out alone

Sales of pepper spray and self-defense products skyrocket as German women admit they daren't go out alone anymore, even in daylight.

youtube.com/watch?v=5iacS0iiA6E

Even as the camera is rolling you can see what they now face in the streets.

b-but pol told me euro women loved brown dick!

>Sales of pepper spray and self-defense products

Banned in Britain.

Why do you hate wymyn, House of Shitlords?

Hey everybody! Everybody , look at it ! Just look at it. Look at how German white males fail to protect their women.

They don't hate. They wish wymyn to receive rough love, from migrants.

Why would be they be afraid of those poor Syrian Refugees?Are they racist or something?
Sad!

>Only, the men were barely taller than her

>2017
>Ever learning

>guy has 200% more sales per day

Merkel was right, refugees are boosting the economy. Genius.

Kind of a shame it took healthy Mediterranean males roaming the streets for women to realize it's better for them to stay home or with their husbands.

>that caked on mascara

And it doesn't matter. At all. How many women who were feminists/rapefugees-welcome/anti-white cunts, have come out publicly and admitted they were wrong and demanded change? How many of them said feminism and liberalism have been a mistake and proclaimed their support for AfD?

As far as I know the grand total is ZERO. They wanted this. If they don't want it now, they are too arrogant and/or too stupid to admit their mistakes.

Furthermore, the white race MUST have a sacrificial lamb. One of these countries has to fall and fall hard. People won't fucking learn any other way. Personally I would prefer Germany to survive and every last white in South Africa to be brutally butchered, but I'm getting the feeling Germany is the first to go. Them or Sweden.

Lel.
Brazil girl studying in Germany is scared.

Time to post it on (((Facebook))))
So you can be fined by the krauts

I'd bet it'll be Sweden

Germany will be very violent but it'll survive longer

>Personally I would prefer Germany to survive and every last white in South Africa to be brutally butchered

It's happening right now and nobody cares. I've tried to bring the genocide in South Africa to the attention of people and nobody bats an eyelid. They say "oh well that's terrible" and move on to a different topic

> shitskins on Sup Forums pretend they could get with white women

are you actually surprised by this, or have you never talked to an overcompensating non-white turbovirgin?

>How many women who were feminists/rapefugees-welcome/anti-white cunts, have come out publicly and admitted they were wrong and demanded change? How many of them said feminism and liberalism have been a mistake and proclaimed their support for AfD?

This needs to fucking happen. Until then, they deserve every rape/murder they get. It's a shame, but things need to change.

I wonder how South Africans feel about this post.

Why does German TV look like a children's show?

Refugees welcomed!

>anecdotal evidence
>tries to pass it off as fact

Into the trash it goes.

I can't tell you how many times I've white knighted a girl getting hit on the streets by a guy, and the girl tells me to fuck off or something. You can't blame a guy when women don't want their protection. I have stopped, whenever I see a woman in distress, I just keep moving on, fuck them.

>being in this much denial

Yeah, I think it will be Sweden too. It's a shame, but a necessary evil. We have fallen too far as a race.

I bet they all support merkel too.

But you got rape whistles. That's something.

It's a morning show. It is focussed around housewives and they like these happy colors and fency furnaces

Well then who the fuck is still boting for CDU and SPD?

I feel sorry for them. They almost achievied the utopia of a perfect country.
>1 woman every 4 will be raped

Why do you think they resort to rape if they swim in pussy?

It sucks, but I'm finding it hard to be sympathetic. The South African white men have been just so stupid in how they have let their country collapse. And that stupidity continues now.

Where are the videos of all of these brutal murders and rapes? What none of these idiots is smart enough to pull out a cell phone or put up a Dropcam or something?

The reason no one is paying attention is because there is no alternative media putting this shit out there. Where is the South African version of the Daily Stormer?

You know what white south African men ARE doing? The following:

>Feeling sorry for themselves
>More speeches and more LARPing while nothing gets done
>If they have the money they are fleeing to Australia and bringing a handful of their pet niggers there. (Fucking idiots never learn).

Come to Germany and see for yourself.
It aint nothing like you make it out to be.

and this is coming from a cologne resident.
I see hordes of chicks walking the streets, jolly and happy. They go partying like its nothing etc.

Sensationalised bullshit, the fugees hardly go out anymore. they sit tight in their gov. camps.

>being this ignorant and actually believing shit that gets posted on Sup Forums

>Sup Forums
>mgtow central
>in touch with reality

>openly invite an invading army into your country
>surprised when you have to have to live in fear for the rest of your life
>still squabble endlessly with one another instead of doing anything to fix it

Sometimes I really am ashamed at being white. No other race of people are this gullible and stupid

Because they assume the worst in their audience.

It happened to the Romans when "inviting" the Goths into their territory. Guess how it turned out.

Saffers are idiots who should've realised it wasn't going to work out well over two hundred years ago. Talk to one they're completely delusional.

What are you disputing exactly, faggot? Are you saying that sales of pepper spray haven't increased? That German women aren't scared of going out alone at night? Everything in the video is false?

They rape because no woman want them.

>Furthermore, the white race MUST have a sacrificial lamb.
It's already had two, Rhodesia and South Africa, and it had more to do with other white countries fucking them over. White people aren't going to learn because living a beautiful lie is more more appealing than an unconvenient truth

This

>Walk through home street with my father ca 5 years ago, returning a piece of equipment we borrowed from the friendly contractor down the street
>Suddenly a wild shitskin couple appears
>Male poophide is beating the shit out of the female, purse contents flying everywhere etc.
>Father and I intervene, male looks fuming but doesn't like his chances
>Angrily shouts something in orc language to the woman, probably something like "this is not over", from the sound of it and bolts
>Help the woman collect her belongings, which were scattered all over the street
>Stupid cunt look on her face, telling us we shouldn't have done that
>Based father immediately turns to stone, tells her we don't take kindly on street brawls and she should take it elsewhere if she likes it so much
>Continue to walk to contractor to return borrowed equipment

Fuck I hate women sometimes

South African white men could have easily retained control of their country has they had they shown courage, tenacity, and conducted themselves with a focus on winning, rather than on on their womanly feelings.

You know what they did? It was nothing but endless fucking speeches, LARPing around in uniforms, shooting at targets, and practicing martial arts. Like most other white men, they spent all their time prepping, but when the day came to fight, they couldn't do it. They wanted to be """honorable""" and fight like soldiers and act like freedom fighters who would be showered in glory.

What they SHOULD have done was fought like the Vietnamese. They should have skipped the uniforms, the grand speeches, and the LARPing. They should have been assassins and terrorists. Any college student or professor pushing leftist bullshit should have died, brutally, along with their family members. They should have seized the colleges and the news organizations. They should have drove ever last black out of that country or just killed them. They should have allied with Russia and bought nuclear weapons.

But nope...It was more important to fight like idiots and whine about honor and LARP about. Look at them now? A broken, beaten, shell of a nation.

Can confirm this. Overall Germany is nothing like Sweden or France.
But I also like the image of "failing Germany" because it reinforces the thought of "enough is enough" in our population.

A lot of people who think the CDU is still the same as the early 2000s and SPD is still the same as the late 90s.

And officials and people in positions where being a member or supporter of AfD will get you fired and being a member or supporter of anything but SPD, green and CDU makes sure you will never advance, i.e teachers, researchers in government funded institutes and officials in all positions.
Also the typical liberal arts students.

They aren't even Syrian their from countries at peace

wtf..there is not a single german male in this video.
is it that bad?

Yet, woman are the ones voting for the people that let them in, while males overproportionally vote right wing. Lefties deserve everything they get.

I just don't believe you. All the women in this footage are lying? Sales of pepper spray and self-defense products aren't increasing? Are the migrants shouting "whore" at them in the street just doing it for the cameras? Are they all lying in Sweden too?

lol

Mostly this.

Also the TV channel that clip is from is established underclass TV. They just want to pander to their audience.

Romans invited plenty of tribes into their territory and were great examples of multiculturalism done right. The key thing that was different with the goths is that they did not disarm them and they did not break them up.

They weren't really a sacrifice tho
Africans should stay in Africa
If you want a sacrifice it has to be a europoor nation

I agree.

I'm not sure what to do about the idea of the white race dying out. I've got it in my mind to see how Trump's presidency plays out, and then if white people still don't have it together, perhaps I'll see if I can help the Japanese turn into a Nationalist superpower once again.

I could live with them inheriting the Earth, but not the Jews or the Chinese.

And the NYE Cologne sexual assaults were a hoax too right?

>women live in fear
>too afraid to go out alone

several weeks ago i've been walking really late from uni to the parking lot (there is like a short way throught the Botanical garden, its a little bit like a forest with a path thorught it, weakly lightened up).
In front of me (about 5m) there was a girlwalking to the parking lot too, didnt know her.
suddenly she stopped and pretendet like she was looking something up on her phone and turned 90° around and I noticed that she was looking and me while facing with the face to the phone
As soon as I walked by she started walking to again

girls are pretty nervous nowadays

This guy gets it

I really like this picture. The font should be changed to Sans-Serif though. Easier to read online.

They're not lying, they've just been cherrypicked. And pepper spray sales are increasing because it can't hurt to be prepared. Wanting to be prepared doesn't equal living in fear though.

Think its beta pepper spray.
Shell forget it for alpha cock

Allow conceal carry guns

They're voting to let them in because it's the "right" and "humane" thing to do, not because they find them attractive, you clown.

Ideological subversion bore all these media outlets that spew nothing, but lefty bullshit all day, I don't know how you could fault women for falling to that shit, have you ever talked to one?

To put it mildly, they're quite silly beings and need to be taken care of and maintained.

These women would have told you the same thing 20 years ago.
pepper spray sales went up after NYE, then nothing.
Its not only migrants throwing bants at chicks in the streets. its the same as some island ape screaming "slag" outside of a pub.
And what he said, this tv show is watched by jobless hartz4 pseudo nationalist germans who only want to hear what they already think. It not better than the other extreme in other shows showing nothing but sad women and children who nearly drowned.

I say it again, its not far for you to come here an look for yourself, I feel a lot safer in Cologne than i felt in London for example. Even tho i met plenty of cool english dudes.

That was redpill in suppository form for them

>And pepper spray sales are increasing because it can't hurt to be prepared. Wanting to be prepared doesn't equal living in fear though.
And why are they having to prepare to be attacked/raped all of a sudden?

I have zero respect for people who will not vote AfD or PVV "because it will get me fired". It's cowardice at its worst. Not only does it harm yourself, you cooperate in keeping that lie alive, because other people may be strengthened in that fear because of it.

It's also a filthy lie only cucks believe. I have never hidden my opinion, maybe not spouted it everywhere I could get a word in, but never hidden it when asked for either. Even in the most leftist circles of my education I always "got away with it" because, guess what, nothing happens except some leftist will talk to you loudly.

Cowardice in the face of violent repercussions is bad, but cowardice in the face of absolutely nothing at all is by all means a lot worse.

question to europeans since you get first hand experience
if you have a referendum tomorrow, accept
arab muslims
or africans
and deny the other, which would you go with

I don't know why I'm the only one who sees this. White men and their shining-knight/LARP fantasies will be the death of the entire race.

>Banned in Britain.
actually pepper spray is illegal in germany, too. at least when used against people.
it's only legal to buy as animal-defense spray (like when getting attacked by a bear, even tho we dont have wild bears here)

Tf is this flag

It's like USA and their gun laws. As soon as somebody shoots up a school media is all over it, they ask people if they feel safe, they start to talk about gun laws, gun stores selling record numbers after such incident.

Good job Barbara Spectre! Now German and jewish women there can't go out on the streets in the evening anymore. What a cunt you are.

> hartz4 nationalist germans

now that's fucking RICH, especially considering the fact that the absolute majority of "people" on welfare are turkroaches and other such shite

kill yourself, ahmet

Fucking die already Germany, nobody gives a shit about cucks!

>pepper spray sales went up after NYE, then nothing.
Oh okay so the shopkeeper must be lying just like all the women in the footage are.
>Its not only migrants throwing bants at chicks in the streets
Oh so on this occasion it was just a pure coincidence it was migrants, right?

They dont have to be prepared to be attacked anymore than they have to be in Bongland.
And since when is it unusual for women to carry pepper spray when they are out at night?
For decades women do that.
None?

Remember that 1 in 4 figure that feminists pushed. Yeah well it's alive and well in Germany, and this isn't the "we got drunk and he fucked me but I regret it now" rape.

Dude these fucking people need to be taught not to rape, I cannot believe I just had to type this.

This fucking migrant crisis will make me more of a feminist than feminists.

You should lay off edgelord LARPing on pol and go read a history book or talk to some South Africans about what happened.

This

Japan should inherit the world if the white man falls

We cant let it fall into the hands of jews, chinks, muslims and shitskins

Anyone else secretly enjoy watching the Germans being shit on? I'm about as pro white as it gets but there is something so satisfying in it...kind of like how the supposed subhuman slavs overran Berlin and raped their women. Now low iq stone age savages overrun them and they cant do a DAMN THING. It's enjoyable in the same way Downfall was.

>arab muslims
>or africans
they're all shit, but I'd probably kick out arabs, since there's more of them and the north africans are more likely to be legally kicked out anyway, since they're all just economic migrants

No you understood me wrong. Of course the majority of them is muzzies. I was just speaking especially about that (compared to other ethnic germans) somewhat high percentage of hartz germans. Im looking at you east germany.

And im not Ahmet, my second name is Hans after my father and grandfather :x

Third Option: Milling Gun parts yourself

80/20 rule

They keep the spray for the 80%, but will "forget" for the alpha males

The same kind of women because of peer pressure and female emotional carussel

I never said they find them attractive. My point is women deserve everything they get for thinking they are intellectual superior by being left wing. That is also the case for nu-males and your average college student, women merely feel the consequences the hardest. If they don't get it on their own, they deserve to die.

>considering the fact that the absolute majority of "people" on welfare are turkroaches and other such shite
tanned germans are the most nationalistic / xenophobic

white middle class germans will vote SPD or even more left.

Check out when that report was made you dense limey fuck.
What you watched is basically the televised version of "the sun"
It aint worse or better than in the UK. trust me.
Why would I lie.

Did you miss the part of the video where they talked about murders, or is that also propaganda for nationalist whites?

Or are they faking murders now too? Damn, how far does this refugee-rabbit hole go, are these refugees even here or is it just tanned Germans causing some mischief?

>the fugees hardly go out anymore. they sit tight in their gov. camps.
This is good, but why do they sit in their camps?

It isnt true 1 in 4 would be congo Levels
If you dont want to look as stupid as a Feminist dont lie like one

I'm saying the entire video is anecdotal and thus not worth anyone's time analyzing.

>They dont have to be prepared to be attacked anymore than they have to be in Bongland.
So why are they suddenly buying self-defence products so they can avoid being attacked? Let me guess, media hysteria? Cherry picked women? Cherry picked shop owner? Cheery picked migrants hurling abuse at them as the camera rolls? The level of denial from you krauts is astounding.

if you could vote to classify all refugees adn immigrant in last 20 years as illegal and children and remove them would you vote for it?

May I ask what makes the Japanese better? The Chinese invented most stuff in this world.

>I feel a lot safer in Cologne than i felt in London for example
You are such a dumb faggot

South Africa had nuclear weapons. They declared to the NPT and destroyed them before ending Apartheid. They were prepared to nuke what was basically a hostile surrounding of Communist insurgency under the ANC and other groups. They lost on TV instead.

no they didnt