I'm the boss! I'm still in charge, you horrible beast! Fuck my wife harder!

I'm the boss! I'm still in charge, you horrible beast! Fuck my wife harder!

Well if you used your democratic power to protest even harder you could dethrone Trump, but you know Trump was elected by law, so you can't just doing with some march with no concrete demands of change. This is capitalistic democracy, you got to know your laws.

Only his supporters are his boss, and they don't care what he does on the job.

do you feel in charge?

If you elect the man who you oppose, you win

My boss doesn't get locked up when he tells me to do something or I'm fucking dead.

Quality

Yup. Trump does whatever Michael Moore wants. You can tell, because he's so happy Trump is president.

No he took an oath to serve the American People and Laws, not just his supporters and their opinions.

>All Americans are fat slobs like MM.
Did the memes go too far?

What's it like to make a documentary entirely in the editing room?

>American People and Laws
i dont see how that conflicts in deporting illegals and enforcing already existing immigration rules.

can somebody please shoot this guy?

Americans are like the board of directors in a company. The people with 70% of the share holdings choose Trump as the CEO. The remaining share holders can jump of the building, their opinion doesn't matter.

You honestly think Trump considers fuckwits like Michael Moore his boss? Traditional Presidential conventions are out the window Jamal, he's your boss now.

Michael Moore knows a lot about the phrase "can't stand"

fat cunt

How are they his boss when Trump does it for free?

I can't stand this faggot. Please remove him kek.

Just like Obama and I expect Trump to act just as Presidential as he did.

Yes... the power. He gave it back to you........the people.

Haven't his approval ratings gone up by like 7% I just the last 5 days though? Seems like he's winning over his detracts reasonably quickly

>tfw no matter how much they whine and moan he just continues to go about doing what he said he'd do

He'll be ordering the border wall today.

>lost the election
>I'm the boss!
What is wrong with this old lady?

Lost

>all his mindblowing documentaries already start with the conclusion that he wants us to think, then he just crams in a few facts and anecdotes to make it look like he's right

Michael Moore speaks like an angsty teenager to his father.