Will Trump make America great again in exchange for putting an enormous cost of making the great wall

Will Trump make America great again in exchange for putting an enormous cost of making the great wall
on ordinary American people?

Other urls found in this thread:

georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2006/10/20061026-1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Rkgx1C_S6ls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

inb4
> It's fine because tarifs and shit
> he aint do nuttin wrong

LOL

The kikes seem pretty happy with theirs and have had practically no attacks since they have one.

It's just over 800 km long and costs around $2 million per Km. The US border with Mexico is 3110 Km long, if you were at least as efficient as Israel, the wall would set you back $6.2 Bn. That's a lot of money but it's only a small fraction of the Federal budget. You could afford it, especially if you stop fighting other people's war for a while.

I want our flag on top of the wall like that

Mexico will pay for the wall, you dummy.

Agreed. This is prnnirs compared to how much we spend on wellfare each year. Not to mention trumps new taxbrackets will save the working class thousands of dollars a year

* pennies

Plus that money would all go to American businesses, contractors, engineers, construction workers, etc. in order to build the wall

> An effigy of Donald Trump stands on a symbolic wall built by protesters outside the US embassy in Mexico City.

Somebody is mad.

>enormous cost
Not as steep as the cost of illegal immigration

>Americans are paying for it upfront
No shit. We want it built this century. There are plenty of ways to get our money back.

It would pay for a billion times over by keeping criminal illegals out

It wouldn't cost half as much as the US loses to illegals.

Watch him completely fuck Mexico over in the NAFTA talks and get the money that way. The leafs basically told Mexico they're on their own and can get fucked.

Though it'd likely cost more, since we'd want tunnelling sensors and the like. Those spics already have thorough networks they traverse to get across the border without having to go above ground.

First things first they need to survey the entire border for tunnels, establishing tunnel sensors behind them so as to avoid any new beaner caves popping up as they go along. Once they found and destroyed all of the existing tunnels, the work should begin on the wall. The wall should then have the tunnel sensors incorporated into it.

Do it once, do it right. We get one shot at this, so we have to be thorough.

Trump says the wall will cost $12 billion
Washington post thinks it's closer to 25
still less then 1% of our yearly budget
also remember that large construction is never paid for all at once and this will be spread over a few years budget

it's just not that much money senpai

hell we could take it out of pic related and still have a yuge surplus

We need to remember Jon Oliver saying the wall would cost over 20b

the wal xost over 10000000 milijard biljard dolers drumffp bety efo

>tfw americans would have built 1000 walls if they didn't spend 6 trillion on neo con wars

Remember that Trump wont give a fuck about affirmative action rules like every other government hiring a contractor. Will help him stay under budget and ahead of schedule

It's a shame we couldn't build a wall to stop the constant flow of shitposting from you syrup niggers up North.

>bring in polls and work them like dogs

that would suck slightly considering we the taxpayers support the worthless fucking illegals that are here already but it will be worth it in the long game

there are ways of getting the money indirectly you fucking moron.

Who cares? It's a tiny percentage of the budget.

BUILD FIREWALL

I live in CA , the cost of the wall will be pennies compared the cost of schooling and feeding all these illegal kids here.

The only reason they're even allowed to
come is so that the Democrats get more votes. Fuck that, the DNC should pay for their educations lunches and financial aid not me.

I hope it will have armed drone patrols with infrared and flir cameras to shoot beaners in the night.

A wall in the desert is a retarded idea

this alone could do the job

give illegals a chance for american citizenship if they build 100feet of wall

>have them paint the southern side then slam the gate

Dont forget that we pretty much paid for it.
The 10 year cost to date is less than we give them on a yearly basis.

The TRUMP will use his genius negotiation tactics to make Mexico pay for that wall duh.

The funding was appropriated for the wall in 2006. We are fine.

georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2006/10/20061026-1.html

cant you make the wall deep enough to block tunnels? at a certain depth it just gets too hard to dig without special tools

>Authorizes the construction of hundreds of miles of additional fencing along our Southern border;
>hundreds

The wall was supposed to be a meme, or a metaphor.

Mexicans can go through long underground tunnels. The cost of security and maintenance is going to be substantially more than if we actually made a fucking enforced system.

> that fake news article

Im sure h could publicly fund it if he lets people sign sections or individual bricks with their names. I know i would buy one.

gotta break a few eggs to make an omelet. he can easily save those money from immigration and welfare cuts

Trump will get the money back by re-configuring Mexican trade and taxing cash remittances from Mexicans in America to their senpaitachi back in Mexico

also hopefully federally legalizing all drugs then taxing them to immediately gut the profit motive of the cartels and drug dealers at the same time pulling the floor out from under the violence that arises from selling illegal drugs..

Pic related is actually a prison, not a border wall.

They spend $1.03 trillion on welfare. What's a few billion dollars more?

>metaphor meme again
I want ctr to stop. It was cute during the election, but now, it's just sad. Are you people even getting paid anymore? Or is this a case of, "I've got nowhere else to go!"

>enormous cost
>costs less than 1 year of funding illegal aliens
Miyamoto pls go

>ordinary American people
You spelled undocumented worker incorrectly.
>undocumented worker
You spelled Illegal Immigrant incorrectly.

I want to move to Montana so bad.

>r putting an enormous cost of making the great wall on ordinary American people?

$12-20B is nothing, especially over a few years

>is okay with the trillions spent on war and welfare
>not okay with spending on a wall to stop that

kys retards

>Food analogy
>Go to restaurant
>Order food
>Restaurant doesn't take your money and go out and buy food with it
>Restaurant has already bought the food before you even went to it
>They just send you the bill afterwards

your wall is next canada

Potentially, but that increases the cost by that much more

I'll bet even you didn't think Trump was gonna win.

How the fuck would a wall stop war or welfare. Are you 13 years old?

oh, they'll pay for it all right...

Trump finally stops the giant sucking sound

youtube.com/watch?v=Rkgx1C_S6ls

>ITT people who didn't read his book.

That 35% import tariff he keeps talking about, you know the one he is going to put on Mexican goods? That is how he plans on paying for the wall. He knows he can't just force Mexico to outright pay for it, but they will pay for it in other ways. It will either be through tariffs, or lost business. Either way, they will pay.

>enormous cost
It'll cost every worker $5 per month for one year.

>UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

To be frank, laying the foundations for a proper wall alone will probably ruin the tunnels.
The people digging these things aren't engineers, nor are those tunnels built to any standard. They're probably no deeper or more stable than WW1 trenches.