I voted for Donald J Trump because I believed he would be better for Japanese relations

I voted for Donald J Trump because I believed he would be better for Japanese relations

instead I got this
>he officially cancelled the TPP that Japan deseperately wanted
>he threatened the Japanese security treaty
>he is preparing to put tariffs on japanese products in America

This fucker's about to run Japanese relations with the U.S. into the ground and make immigrating to Japan almost impossible.

Fuck him

kys anime faggot

>Japan deseperately wanted

aww that's too bad

AMERICA

FIRST

You must of missed the AMERICA FIRST part

lol weeaboo loser

The only relations America should have with the Japs involve nuclear bombs.

Maybe a third one would fix their degenerate, emasculated culture.

>Implying Abe cares now that he's getting nukes.

AMERICA
FIRST

Please fucking kill yourself you pathetic anime faggot.

Japan is ripping us off in trade.

Fuck off

kys

kys weeb faggot

That's what Japan gets for trying to be imitation Americans. Japan has lost all its culture and just become horrible fake copies of America.

I love Japan, but they have to pay their fair share, user.

kek wills it

>and make immigrating to Japan almost impossible.

based trump

>i'm happy if they make japanese immigration harder AFTER i immigrate to the country

fuck you

aw man, that sucks. must've been rough when he dropped that bomb

you would never be accepted anyway.

Have you ever been to Japan? There is no reason you would want to live there. 90% of the expats are cuck teachers who don't associate, the only way you pull chicks is being an alpha to begin with.

They don't want to talk with you, they don't want to associate with you, it's not some gamers and anime paradise. Its like any other sky scraper city with reliable transport.

fuck off weeb

>Baw TPP is gone and now I can't go to japan and get an azn fuckhole and be considered a god!

Sad! Not my fault you were born fucked up!

>Japanese """""relations"""""
>USA has been getting screwed in the ass

It hasn't been a relationship, it's been rape.

what the fuck are you talking about? its japans dream for china to collapse.

He was publically against TPP you dingus.

What's with all these retarded regretful Trump voters who didn't even read his policies?

lol. you fuckers dont want us there unless we have guns and protect your inbred women.

>I voted for Donald J Trump because I believed he would be better for Japanese relations

then you're a retard. the japanese, and the abe regime in particular, have continuously hinted in no uncertain terms that they would prefer hillary.

If only there were hints he hated free trade deals that hurt American workers and was going to pursue protectionism at the cost of international relationships.

Japan doesn't want you. The Japanese don't want you. They put up with your white boy antics if you are a service member because they have to, but the moment you are off base or not in a group they openly mock you or beat your shit in for trying to hit on the local grocery store clerk.

>whole campaign was "America first"
>WHY IS HE PUTTING THE INTERESTS OF AMERICA ABOVE OTHERS REEEEE

so.. who isn't ripping you off in trade?

There is literally nothing good about living in japam

>being a weeb

lmao what a fucking loser

oh no! if only there was a country that allowed Japan access to cheap labor and hookers...

oh wait, the we have the Philippines.

>wanting to live in Japan

Besides the aesthetic and girls it's crummy especially in the cities. Shit is crowded and Westerners are generally avoided but you will be taller and stronger than most if you aren't a manlet fag

>voting for people when you aren't aware of their policy

Jesus fucking Christ do people actually do this?

The Japanese would absolutely hate you. They don't love each other to begin with. They only love the emperor and are ready to die for him. All the Japanese think about strange imperial fantasies all day.

Japan must go back to the old ways. Democracy is not suited for that country.

>I voted for Donald J Trump because I believed he would be better for Japanese relations
In what fucking way did you ever come to that conclusion?

I'm fucking floored. Did you have a fevered dream about Trump making anime real?

lol

Second Postâ„¢ Best Postâ„¢
Oz Post Awesome Post